Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 02:39

TV.com säger:

J.J. Abrams erecting Dark Tower?
By Colin Mahan - TV.com
February 14, 2007 at 02:43:00 PM | more stories by this author

The Lost creator is reportedly in talks to possibly produce and/or direct a film version of Stephen King's epic book series The Dark Tower. A Tower movie has been rumored since the first novel was released in 1982, but the epic scope of the project has hindered many efforts.

The fantasy/Western book series spans seven novels as it tells the story of the last gunslinger--Rolande, a knight who protected the fabled land of Gilead--who wanders a postapocalyptic alternate universe in a quest to destroy the Dark Tower and the evil that dwells within it. Along the way, he collects a ragtag band of followers from various dimensions and time periods.

According to Hollywood Reporter, King is hoping a filmmaker with a strong vision can help the process along. The author is a self-professed fan of Lost and Abrams.

Och Sci-fi wire:

Abrams, King May Adapt Tower

Lost co-creator J.J. Abrams and horrormeister Stephen King are in talks to bring King's epic Dark Tower book series to either the big or small screen, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Abrams' Bad Robot company has a first-look deal at Paramount for film projects and a deal with Warner Brothers Television for TV projects; the project is not yet set up at either company.

Abrams (director of Mission: Impossible III) is currently attached to co-write and produce the proposed 11th Star Trek movie, but rumors are that he may not helm the sequel.

The trade paper quoted unnamed sources as claiming that a number of entities have been chasing Tower, but that King is looking for strong filmmaker involvement, which is where Abrams enters the picture. It is unclear whether Abrams would take on the project solely as a producer or whether he would direct as well. But King hasn't been shy about admitting that he's a huge fan of Lost; recently he participated in a roundtable for Entertainment Weekly with Abrams and Lost executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse.

Med tanke på hur många och långa romaner det är väl en TV-serie att föredra...

Edited by Garm, 04 March 2016 - 20:09.
Korrigering av trådtitel samt tillägg av taggar.

"I see them long hard times to come."
-Gangstagrass

last.fm | filmtipset | twitter

#2 Aztecface

Aztecface

Commodore

• Members
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 02:58

Vilket leder mig till att tro att detta inte kommer att bli något vidare bra.
"There once was a man from Nantucket..."

#3 XC

XC

«Thundermoose.»

• Admin
  • 19,025 posts
  • Interests:TV, Film, Böcker, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Undvika soliga dagar, datorer, internet, retro teknoligi och din senaste post!

Posted 26 February 2007 - 19:49

SCI FI Wire | King Confirms Dark Tower News

Stephen King, the prolific best-selling horror author, confirmed to New York Comic Con fans that Lost co-creators J.J. Abrams and Damon Lindelof will adapt his epic multi-volume book series The Dark Tower for the screen. "I said no to everybody until recently, because I didn't think much of the chances of it being a good movie," King said in a panel discussion launching Marvel Comics' new Dark Tower comic books at the New York City Comic Con on Feb. 24. "I mean, this is my life's work, since the time I was 22 years old. It's very important to me. Usually, with the other [books], I don't give much of a s--t. My attitude is, 'Go make a movie, and if it's good, that's terrific, and if it's bad, then it will go to the video stores and back shelves of Blockbuster, and I still get royalties on the book.'"

King also revealed that he even turned down an offer from his longtime collaborator, writer/director Frank Darabont, who previously adapted The Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile and is at work on other King adaptations. "Frank did come to me, and I know Frank from before either one of us had a pot to piss in," King said. "Frank said, 'Gee, I'd like to do Dark Tower.' I said, 'Frank, give me a break! You've got The Mist, The Monkey. You've got the prison stories. ... Stop putting so much on your plate!'"

King, who is an avowed fan of Lost, only agreed to relinquish the film rights to The Dark Tower when Abrams (Mission: Impossible III) and Lindelof approached him. "I know J.J. Abrams' work and Damon Lindelof, who is his collaborator on Lost," King said. "Damon is just a total comic-book freak, and he loves the Dark Tower books. I trust those guys, and they have a lot on the ball. When they said they wanted to talk about doing this, I said, 'You know what? Why don't you buy the option on this and see what you can come up with.' They asked, 'How much do you want for an option?' I said, '$19.' [It's a key amount that comes up frequently in the books.] And that's what they paid me, and that's where it is." Marvel and King's Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born number one is available in stores now. —Tara DiLullo Bennett

fqq5BYam.jpg

Du skall inte lyssna på vad jag säger; du skall fatta vad jag menar.

»Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.« (Samuel Beckett)

#4 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
  • Interests:Depeche Mode
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 26 February 2007 - 20:14

Nu tror jag att det finns en 'Dark Tower' tråd i alla forum här :lol:

Jag brukar oftast bli besviken på filmer baserade på Kings böcker, gillar miniserierna bättre.
En film kan inte räcka för the Dark Tower, måste bli flera, eller en miniserie.
Men vi får väl se vad det blir när den kommer.

I said, 'You know what? Why don't you buy the option on this and see what you can come up with.' They asked, 'How much do you want for an option?' I said, '$19.' [It's a key amount that comes up frequently in the books.]And that's what they paid me, and that's where it is."

Det var dyra pengar dom fick betala ;)
Even the stars look brighter tonight - Nothing's Impossible
If you believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible
I still believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible // Nothing's Impossible - Depeche Mode 2005

* Lyssnar på just nu * Delar med mig * Twitter * DinoRPG *
Forumets kak- tårt- & glass monster ;)
>>Årets Kvinnliga Medlem 2006, 2007 & 2008<< >>Årets Moderator 2007 & 2008<<
>>Årets Shoppingkompass (=Årets Garv) 2009<<

Esseffennälg (pop.) - Skrivs egentligen SFN-älg och är en ytterst sällsynt ras av älg som enbart finns i vilt tillstånd på Sci-Fi Nytt.
Enstaka exemplar kan hittas också på Tv-land, men de brukar snabbt bli förvirrade och skynda sig tillbaka till Sci-Fi Nytt.

...och eftersom jag är karl kan jag inte multitaska och hålla två olika parallela universum i skallen samtidigt.

...jag förberedde mig på det värsta: dvs ett episkt prettodrama som Wylie och Synon antagligen skulle sucka nöjt över.

#5 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 03 September 2008 - 20:10

Letat som en galning efter den här tråden :lol: Jag visste ju att den fanns, men inte var någonstans.

“Dark Tower” fans will have to wait : Slice of SciFi

The good news for fans of Stephen King’s “The Dark Tower” series is that J.J. Abrams is interested in bringing the seven volume series to life. The bad news is we’ll have to wait until “Lost” is wrapped before Abrams can turn his attention to the best-selling novels.

“The Dark Tower is to me every bit as daunting an adaptation as the “Lord of the Rings” trilogy must have been for Peter Jackson, except we’ve got seven books we’re looking at. And the idea of doing that at the same time Carlton [Cuse] and I are bringing “Lost” to a close is simply not viable,” Abrams told AMC.

“There are always Dark Tower conversations, but the figuring out of what this will look like as a movie has not begun,” he continued. ”If The Dark Tower were in the right hands, I would love to see seven movies executed just right. But you have to get people to see the first one to get them to come and see the second one.”

But before “Dark Tower” gets off the ground, Abrams will be overseeing two high-profile projects, “Lost” and next year’s “Star Trek.”

Talking about the “Trek” franchise, Abrams says that he has worked to show “real reverance” for the original material and that when he started the project, he looked at the state of “Trek” to determine how to approach the material.

I think it’s like how with Batman, it got to the point where there was more press about the nipples on the Batsuit than there was about the characters, and the franchise needed a reboot,” Abrams said.

“It’s an incredibly ambitious movie on a technical scale. I can say with confidence that we achieved what we set out to achieve, and that’s all you can ask for,” he added.”

As for the on-going controversy over whether or not William Shatner should appear as Captain James T. Kirk in the film, Abrams said, “Mr. Shatner created Kirk, so I understand and sympathize with his feelings about what his role — or lack of a role — in our movie was. That being said, Kirk died; he fell down a cliff face. That made it incredibly challenging for us to tell the story we wanted to tell and figure out a way for William Shatner, who is now several years older than Kirk was when he died, to be in the movie.”

I still believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible // Nothing's Impossible - Depeche Mode 2005

Esseffennälg (pop.) - Skrivs egentligen SFN-älg och är en ytterst sällsynt ras av älg som enbart finns i vilt tillstånd på Sci-Fi Nytt.
Enstaka exemplar kan hittas också på Tv-land, men de brukar snabbt bli förvirrade och skynda sig tillbaka till Sci-Fi Nytt.

...och eftersom jag är karl kan jag inte multitaska och hålla två olika parallela universum i skallen samtidigt.

...jag förberedde mig på det värsta: dvs ett episkt prettodrama som Wylie och Synon antagligen skulle sucka nöjt över.

#6 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 02 May 2009 - 10:10

Is J.J. Abrams eyeing a film adaptation of Dark Tower? | SCI FI Wire

Star Trek director J.J. Abrams and his producing partner, Damon Lindelof (Lost), told IGN.com that they have been working on a film adaptation of Stephen King's classic novel series The Dark Tower, according to a report on MTV.com.

"Damon Lindelof and I talked to Mr. King," Abrams told IGN. "We got the rights for [Dark Tower] as a film. Damon is obviously still on Lost, and we've been working on Star Trek together. As soon as Lost is done, hopefully we'll begin tackling that."

As Lost wraps up its penultimate season and gets ready for its sixth and final year, Lindelof told the Lostpedia that his entire creative energy is currently focused solely on the series.

"We're just so focused on finishing Lost that it's really hard to think about anything else," he said. "The last thing we want to think about is how to adapt a seven-book series of, you know, basically the writer who we admire the most and look up to most and has inspired our work the most and do anything with that. I think that it's such a daunting task. We have a pretty daunting task in front of us ourselves [with the end of Lost]."

Previously, Lindelof told AMC that he envisions the series on the same scope as Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings trilogy, possibly even seven movies to match the book series' seven volumes.

IGN Video: The Dark Tower Movie Interview - Abrams Dark Tower Update

MTV Movies Blog » J.J. Abrams, Damon Lindelof Will Work On ‘Dark Tower’ After ‘Lost’ Is Over

#7 PredaBot

PredaBot

Rear Admiral

• 2,983 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 16:41

Kan bli mycket intressant! :) Men nog ska det väl till åtminstone 3 filmer för att få ihop en såpass lång historia? Roligast hade nog varit att göra en MAXI-serie, på 14 avsnitt, alla med världshistoriens största budget för en tv-serie, så att man kan kombinera produktionsvärdena från en filmserie med det storymässiga djup som en tv-serie kan ge.

#8 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 08:58

Nej, nej, nej: J.J Abrams och Lindelof bangar :(

Jag blir lite orolig för vad som kommer att hända med serien nu, tänk om de som tar över kör denna fantastiska berättelse rätt ner i dyngan? Jag menar, sånt har ju hänt förut...Låg budget, uselt manus, dåliga skådespelare...

J.J. Abrams Not Adapting King's 'Dark Tower' Series
Nov 10th 2009

Bad news folks (or good depending on your personal King beliefs): Turns out J.J. Abrams and Damon Lindelof will not be adapting Stephen King's Dark Tower series for the big screen like originally planned. The film rights to the epic seven-book series were said to have been purchased by Abrams and Lindelof for $19 (a number that recurs throughout the novels). As recently as this summer, Lindelof claimed they were all too busy finishing up Lost to think about Dark Tower. "The last thing we want to think about is how to adapt a seven book series of, you know, basically the writer who we admire the most and look up to most and has inspired our work the most, and do anything with that," he said.

Now things have changed, and according to an interview with MTV, the Lost crew have decided to leave Dark Tower behind, despite how much they love and respect the series, as well as how much it's influenced their work over the years. "The Dark Tower thing is tricky," Abrams said. "The truth is that Damon and I are not looking at that right now." In an earlier interview with USA Today, Abrams added comments that, quite frankly, make a lot of sense. He says, "After working six years on 'Lost,' the last thing I want to do is spend the next seven years adapting one of my favorite books of all time. I'm such a massive Stephen King fan that I'm terrified of screwing it up. I'd do anything to see those movies written by someone else. My guess is they will get made because they're so incredible. But not by me."

Honestly, if Abrams and his clan won't tackle it, I'm not sure who could. I think something this epic might be best on television, but I feel the lower budgets might hinder the overall outcome -- making it look somewhat cheap. What do you Dark Tower fans think? Is there someone out there who could adapt this behemoth? Should they make seven films? Would people go see them? Sound off below ...

Beviset för att intelligent liv finns i rymden är att de inte har kontaktat oss än.

Filmtipset | Live Long and Prosper

We are Apple. Lower your minds and surrender your wallets. We will add our biological and technological distinctiveness to you. Culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

#9 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:08

Har för mig att det finns info någonstans om Stephen Kings Dark Tower, men hittade inte tråden så jag lägger det här så länge. Kan tänkas ligga under TV-forumet då det handlar både om film och tv-serie.

Börjar från början. Det planeras både en filmtriologi och en tv-serie baserad på Stephen Kings Dark Tower svit. Yay. :thumbsup: Jag fullkomligt älskar de böcker jag hunnit läsa och har på listan att införskaffa de senaste som jag saknar. Ron Howard sägs stå för regin och manus skrivs av Akiva Goldsman.

Tidigare var det Bad Robot och J.J Abrams som skulle ta hand om detta, men han har visst hoppat av. Bad Robot är även hans bolag.

Artikel om alla turer hit och dit

"At the age of 19, Stephen King decided he would like to write an epic similar to "The Lord of the Rings." The "Spaghetti Westerns" of that time and a poem written by Robert Browning, "Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came," became the inspiration for his magnum opus. The series written and published separately over a period of 22 years consists of seven books and the short story, "The Little Sisters of Eluria" published in his short story collection, "Everything's Eventual."

The first book, "The Gunslinger," introduces Roland Deschain of Gilead as he pursues the man in black to the mountains that separate the desert from the Western Sea. Along the way he rescues the boy, Jake, who is from a different time and place, and soon they become The Gunslinger introduces Roland Deschain of Gilead as he pursues the man in black to the mountains that separate the desert from the Western Sea. Along the way he rescues the boy, Jake, who is from a different time and place, and soon they become ka-tet in spite of Roland's single-minded goal of reaching the man in black at all costs."

Edited by Synon, 30 April 2010 - 09:14.

Beviset för att intelligent liv finns i rymden är att de inte har kontaktat oss än.

We are Apple. Lower your minds and surrender your wallets. We will add our biological and technological distinctiveness to you. Culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

#10 Cartman

Cartman

Deputy Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 10,210 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 12:40

Har för mig att det finns info någonstans om Stephen Kings Dark Tower, men hittade inte tråden så jag lägger det här så länge. Kan tänkas ligga under TV-forumet då det handlar både om film och tv-serie.

Tråden ligger här under spoilers. En sökning på Dark Tower gav följande resultat på sidan 2. :P :hug:

Någon får väl klippa och klistra lite. ;)

http://www.scifinytt...?showtopic=6194

Ps. Ja, jag är också intresserad av det här projektet då böckerna som sagt var, är riktigt bra. Svårt att säga om det här verkligen fungerar i det rörliga formatet, men det är ju spännande att se vad det kan bli av det hela. :)

Edited by Cartman, 30 April 2010 - 12:42.

#11 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 15:05

Tack till Carty som hade koll på tråden och till den vänliga själ som flyttade mitt inlägg (Georgia?) :hug:
Visste väl att jag sett den och nu ser jag ju att jag gjort senaste inlägget där :lol2: Tjejen med full koll eller nåt...hihi

Jag var ju på g att fixa böckerna (även de jag redan har för att få samma utgåva som de nya), men nu behöver jag inte stressa då jag iaf inte vill läsa färdigt dem innan filmerna/tv-serien. Brukar ju aldrig vara en hit. Jag hoppas verkligen de får till de med filmerna/tv-serien. Gick ju alldeles lysande med Den gröna milen så nog går det alltid. Bara de lägger tid och pengar på det så (och kärlek :)).

#12 Peak

Peak

Dear Leader

• Admin
  • 11,181 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 15:19

Dark Tower-världen är helt underbar, imho, så jag hoppas det blir av med film/tv-serie/stick figures/whatever works.

//Peak
* Sci-Fi Nytt * Sci-Fi Nytts Forum

"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the
beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the
beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and
sixty six."

#13 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:50

Då var det klart! :hurrah:
Universal Pictures och NBC Universal Television Entertainment tar hand om filmatiseringen, som blir en trilogi, och tv-serien. Ron Howard står för regin till första filmen och första säsongen av tv-serien. Akiva Goldsman skriver manus till dem.

Planerad ordning: Film nr 1 - tv-serien säsong 1 - film nr 2 - säsong 2 - film nr 3. Najs indeed! Kul att de mixar dem. Kan bli riktigt bra det här!

Källa: Deadline

#14 Robert Jonsson

Robert Jonsson

Love Cthulhu

• Aktiv member
  • 14,154 posts
  • Interests:Spel, narrativ och skrivande.

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:54

Jag gillar verkligen hur de blandar det. Om de får synergi i varandra är det exakt vad som får mig att skita i brallan av lycka!
Robert Jonsson | Moment 223 | Bortom: Lögnens slöja | Facebook

»Cthulhu är passé. Det är Love Cthulhu som gäller numera. Jag hade då bara inte en aning om att det var jag som var Love Cthulhu.«

#15 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:19

Och nu har vi ett premiärdatum: 17 maj 2013. Hm, ett tag kvar till dess så jag kanske hinner läsa böckerna i god tid innan... :)

#16 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 11:26

Sägs att både Javier Bardem och Viggo Mortensen är intresserade av att spela Roland. Den senare tycker jag skulle fungera alldeles utmärkt som vår slitna (men iskalla) hjälte. Javier är en bra skådespelare, men känns inte helt rätt som Roland imo.

Kan även tillägga att jag äntligen har den kompletta bokserien av Det mörka tornet och har börjat läsa dem. Tack till mina kära syskon för den fina julkappen. :) Jag är inne på del tre och älskar den lika mycket som första gången jag lärde känna Roland och hans jakt på tornet. Känns som att jag kommer ha lagom spann mellan böckerna och film/tv-serier (inte bra att nyligen läst böckerna för då blir det svårare att ta till sig de andra imo). Yay!

#17 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:38

Och även Christian Bale har förekommit i snacket. Men nu låter det ju som att Bale kommer att ha fullt upp med Batman och Viggo ska tydligen medverka i filmen "Snow White and the Huntsmen"... Kvar blir Bardem... Inget ont om den mannen, men jag hade nog föredragit Viggo som Roland faktiskt.

#18 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:23

Enligt The New York Post har Javier Bardem skrivit på för rollen som Roland. Nu har jag vant mig vid tanken och tror han kommer att passa mycket bra i rollen.

Dread Central står det lite mer om planerna för filmerna och tv-serierna. Positivt är att de vill att samma skådespelare medverkar i dem alla. Ja förutom en tv-serie som tydligen kommer att handla om den unga Roland.

Jag ser verkligen fram emot det här och det känns som att får de bara ihop alla delarna så kommer det att bli en succé!

#19 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 10:14

Jag känner mig en aning orolig över ryktet som börjat cirkulera på nätet: att filmbolaget börjar dra åt sig öronen inför den höga budgeten... Måtte det bara vara ett rykte!

#20 Garm

Garm

Rear Admiral

• SuperMod
  • 3,785 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 15:51

Jag håller med Lilja i dennes nyhetsartikel om att följande rad inte lät bra om det stämmer.

A final decision is said to be expected soon on whether to move forward, seek additional financing partners or cancel the project entirely. But cast and crew have been told to stop prepping the project.

Skulle ju vara kul att få se det här som det var tänkt. Jag blev glad när det blev klart att Javier Bardem sades ha skrivit på kontraktet för att spela Roland. Det känns som ett mycket bra och intressant val av skådespelare.

#21 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts
  • Location:Osby, Skåne, Sverige, Europa, Jorden, Solsystemet, Wintergatan
  • Interests:Sci/Fi, Fantasy, Drama, Skräck, Kärlek/Romantik, Komedi... nog lättare att säga allt. :P

Posted 09 May 2011 - 16:44

Det här låter verkligen inte bra. :( Men hur kan filmbolaget vara så dumma att tro att Dark Tower inte skulle sälja bra?
Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine.
And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts
Godzilla%20racing_zps1cj0z7fu.gif

#22 Garm

Garm

Rear Admiral

• SuperMod
  • 3,785 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 16:50

Jag tror snarare att dom är rädda för omfattningen av det här projektet och vad det kommer att kosta. Tyvärr styr ju pengar det mesta inom den här branschen och även dom mest luttrade kan nog få kalla fötter när det är dags att försöka sjösätta det här projektet. För jag tror att dom är väl medvetna om dess potential och hur stort det kan bli om det görs rätt. Men utan pengar och tillräckligt med motivation så blir det svårt för dom. Hoppas att dom löser det hela, för det mesta känns klockrent för mig som är fan. Förutom just det här ryktet om att dom verkar ha fått kalla fötter.

#23 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 18:57

Ja visst känns det galet, Crusader! Men det är väl som så att projektet är så pass stort att de inte känner någon garanti för att håva in pengar på det. Men märkligt är det med tanke på de kända namnen som är delaktiga. Kan ju inte bli annat än succé!

#24 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 11:06

Ok, Universal är fortfarande med men budgeten dras ner och inspelningsdatumet som var satt till i sommar har flyttats fram till februari. Håller tummarna på att de får ihop budgeten (som verkar vara det kritiska) så att det här härliga projektet blir av!

Källa: Playlist

#25 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts
  • Location:Osby, Skåne, Sverige, Europa, Jorden, Solsystemet, Wintergatan
  • Interests:Sci/Fi, Fantasy, Drama, Skräck, Kärlek/Romantik, Komedi... nog lättare att säga allt. :P

Posted 14 May 2011 - 19:01

Så jäkla dåligt. :( Hade det inte varit smartare och satsat stort på första filmen? Det är ju trots allt den som ska bära hela serien och locka folk. Skulle första filmen mot all förmodan floppa så hade de kunnat skrota projektet.
Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine.
And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts
Godzilla%20racing_zps1cj0z7fu.gif