#1 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:13

Lista på vilka tv-serier som får en ny säsong och utsikterna för övriga:

RENEWED
Shows here have already been officially renewed by their respective networks.

30 Rock (NBC) ... The beneficiary of an early renewal.
The Amazing Race (CBS) ... Already renewed.
American Dad (Fox) ... Already got the animated series renewal jumpstart.
American Idol (Fox) ... Not only back next year, but also the year after that. And with the show rejuvenated, could be here forever.
Archer (FX) ... Renewed for a 16-episode third season.
The Bachelor (ABC) ... Much to your chagrin, this show will never die.
The Bachelorette (ABC) ... See above.
Being Human (Syfy) ... Renewed for season 2.
The Big Bang Theory (CBS) ... Renewed for multiple years (through 2014).
Boardwalk Empire (HBO) ... Already renewed for second season.
Bob's Burgers (Fox) ... Renewed for Season 2.
Bored to Death (HBO) ... Renewed for season 3.
Burn Notice (USA) ... Already renewed for seasons 5 and 6 (through 2013).
Californication (Showtime) ... Renewed for a fifth season.
Castle (ABC) ... Renewed for shiny new season.
The Cleveland Show (Fox) ... Already renewed for next season.
Community (NBC) ... Rightfully renewed.
Cougar Town (ABC) ... Renewed, but will we see Community's Abed as an extra next season?
Dancing With the Stars (ABC) ... See The Bachelor, Bachelorette.
Dexter (Showtime) ... Officially renewed back in December.
Episodes (Showtime) ... Renewed for season 2 in February.
Face Off (Syfy) ... Renewed for season 2.
Family Guy (Fox) ... Already renewed.
Fringe (Fox) ... After a lot of drama and scheduling scares, it was renewed for season 4.
Glee (Fox) ... Renewed early a long time ago.
Hell's Kitchen (Fox) ... Fox renewed this screaming match for another two seasons, which are expected to air back-to-back.
How I Met Your Mother (CBS) ... Renewed for two seasons (through 2013).
Hung (HBO) ... It's got a big penis. Of course it was renewed.
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX) ... Previously renewed for two seasons, second of those seasons airs later this year.
Justified (FX) ... Renewed for a third season.
The League (FX) ... Renewed for season three.
The Life & Times of Tim (HBO) ... After initially canceling it, HBO reversed its decision and granted the 'toon a second season.
Louie (FX) ... Renewed for season two.
The Middle (ABC) ... Renewed for next season.
Modern Family (ABC) ... Renewed for next season and not going anywhere for a while.
The Office (NBC) ... Already renewed for next season, but who will be Dunder-Mifflin boss?
Parks and Recreation (NBC) ... Renewed for next season already.
Private Practice (ABC) ... Officially renewed and officially a network staple.
Psych (USA) ... Already picked up for a sixth season.
Raising Hope (Fox) ... Officially renewed as Fox's biggest new comedy.
Sanctuary (Syfy) ... Renewed for a fourth season.
Shameless (Showtime) ... Renewed for a second season of drunken parenting.
The Simpsons (Fox) ... 23 seasons strong and still going.
Sons of Anarchy (FX) ... Renewed for season four.
Southland (TNT) ... Renewed for season four.
Survivor (CBS) ... Already renewed.
Undercover Boss (CBS) ... Already renewed.
Warehouse 13 (Syfy) ... Renewed for season 3, which premieres in July.

LOOKING GOOD
Shows listed here are almost certain to be back next season, but the network has not made anything official yet.

90210 (The CW) ... Should be back.
America's Next Top Model (The CW) ... No reason this CW favorite won't be back.
Big Brother (CBS) .. Should be back.
Blue Bloods (CBS) Looking good to return, as this is an overseas hit as well.
Bones (Fox) ... Fox just needs to make it official.
Criminal Minds (CBS) ... Another steady procedural that isn't going anywhere.
CSI (CBS) ... As if you even have to ask. Will be back.
CSI: Miami (CBS) ... CBS just needs to make it official.
Desperate Housewives (ABC) ... Should be coming back next season.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (ABC) ... Should be back, but where is it?
The Good Wife (CBS) ... This will be back next season.
Gossip Girl (The CW) ... Should be back next season, but the season after that is in doubt as the cast won't be under contract.
Grey's Anatomy (ABC) ... A no-brainer for renewal. This show may never end.
Hawaii Five-O (CBS) ... Guaranteed to return.
House (Fox) ... A sure thing, Fox just needs to make it official.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC) ... Shouldn't be a problem to return.
The Mentalist (CBS) ... A no-doubter. More Patrick Jane is certain.
Mike & Molly (CBS) ... Almost certain to bury its face in a plate of seconds.
Minute to Win It (NBC) ... If you're one of the four people out there who like Guy Fieri, you're in luck. This mindless hit has found a home with NBC. Will always be around to plug up holes in NBC's schedule.
NCIS (CBS) ... Would YOU cancel a show that can nab 20 million viewers? Neither would CBS.
NCIS: Los Angeles (CBS) ... CBS is into successful spinoffs. Should return no problemo.
Secret Millionaire (ABC) ... Cheap reality show bringing in 10-million-plus viewers? Should be back in some form.
The Vampire Diaries (The CW) ... You can bet your life that this will be back.

ON THE BUBBLE
These shows are in that nebulous region where they could go either way.

The Apprentice (NBC) ... Renewed energy thanks to Gary Busey bodes well.
Better With You (ABC) ... On the bubble, but this might be the least-talked about show of the season which doesn't bode well.
Body of Proof (ABC) ... Dana Delaney-starring drama starting in late March.
Brothers & Sisters (ABC) ... Bubble. Long-running drama keeps chugging along, and though it's expected to expire soon, producers have written in a cliffhanger for this season's finale.
The Chicago Code (Fox) ... This one is going to be interesting. Liked by critics but ratings challenged. Fringe renewal doesn't do this cop show any favors.
Chuck (NBC) ... Ugh, another year, another "Will Chuck be back?" question. On the bubble FOR REAL this time.
CSI: NY (CBS) ... The only question mark in the CSI family, but until we hear otherwise, we're assuming it will be back.
Curb Your Enthusiasm (HBO) ... Season 8 is scheduled to air something this year.
Eastbound & Down (HBO) ... Upcoming third season is expected to be its last.
Fairly Legal (USA) ... Future uncertain.
Flashpoint (CBS) ... Airing this summer.
Harry's Law (NBC) ... The surprise hit should be back for season 2, but will its older-skewing audience scare off NBC?
Hellcats (The CW) ... Give me a "Probably!" Give me a "Coming!" Give me a "Back!" What's that say?
HawthoRNe (TNT) ... Season two premieres June 14
How to Make it in America (HBO) ... Season 2 is currently in production.
Kitchen Nightmares (Fox) ... Probably coming back.
Law & Order: Los Angeles (NBC) ... The show is being completely retooled and relaunched; the end of the season will determine its fate.
Leverage (TNT) ... Season four premieres June 26
Lie to Me (Fox) ... On the bubble. This one will come down to the wire.
Mad Love (CBS) ... The mid-season entry still has a lot to prove. Could go either way.
The Marriage Ref (NBC) ... What is the deal with Marriage Refs? Airing this summer.
MasterChef (Fox) ... Uknown.
Memphis Beat (TNT) ... Season two premieres June 14
Men of a Certain Age (TNT) ... Season two continues June 1
Merlin (Syfy) ... Production on the next season of the U.K.-made series is underway, so Syfy should pick it up.
Million Dollar Money Drop (Fox) ... Another easily salvageable reality game show. Could go either way, and Fox won't be in a hurry to make a decision.
Nikita (The CW) ... Right on the bubble, The CW has a big decision to make here.
One Tree Hill (The CW) ... Might return, might not. But that's nothing new for this show.
Outsourced (NBC) ... Hanging on the edge. A 50/50 shot at returning.
Parenthood (NBC) ... The best we can foresee is probably coming back.
Penn & Teller: Bullsh*t (Showtime) ... Future is uncertain, may move to new network.
Rookie Blue (ABC) ... Returns this summer.
Rules of Engagement (CBS) ... This one always manages to survive despite being on the bubble every year. We think the same will happen this year.
Shark Tank (ABC) Just started season 2. Fate to be determined.
$#*! My Dad Says (CBS) ... Another @%$&ing bubble show.
Supernatural (The CW) ... Looking more and more likely to return, but the network is still mum on the situation.
Traffic Light (Fox) ... A bubble show for sure, but we're thinking this one will be back.
Two and a Half Men (CBS) ... Perhaps you heard about some of the show's troubles. CBS will make an attempt to salvage the show (if it can replace Charlie Sheen), but this is a long way away from being a definite return.

NOT LOOKING GOOD
None of these shows have been officially canceled yet, but they're long shots to return. Final decisions for most of these will happen in May.

America's Next Great Restaurant (NBC) ... Its first season didn't impress, even by NBC standards. You can probably stick a fork in this one.
The Cape (NBC) ... One of the season's biggest flops. We've likely seen the last of The Cape already.
Chase (NBC) ... Was given a full-season pickup, then NBC woke up and pulled it from the schedule. Not coming back.
Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior (CBS) ... Lots of trouble right out of the gate. Future is uncertain.
The Defenders (CBS) ... Like Jim Belushi, not looking good.
Detroit 1-8-7 (ABC) ... Super bubble, but chances look slimmer and slimmer each day.
The Event (NBC) ... Will ride out its first season, but the chances of this coming back are slim to none.
Human Target (Fox) ... Probably on the wrong end of the bubble after escaping cancellation last year.
Live to Dance (CBS) ... Let's just say Paula Abdul won't be happy.
Mr. Sunshine (ABC) ... Courteney Cox shakes the Friends curse, but Matthew Perry can't. Not looking good for renewal.
No Ordinary Family (ABC) ... One episode was banished to a Saturday, and both stars (Michael Chiklis, Julie Benz) have booked new pilots. Writing is on the wall.
Off the Map (ABC) ... A long shot to return.
Perfect Couples (NBC) ... Already pulled from schedule in favor of The Paul Reiser Show and practically canceled.
Shedding For the Wedding (The CW) ... Off to a bad start. Not sure The CW would want this back.
V (ABC) ... Troubled sci-fi series survived the bubble last year, but should be jettisoned into space this season. Low chance of renewal.

CANCELED
These shows were either axed by their networks or decided to ride off into the sunset on their own.

Big Love (HBO) ... Just ended final season.
Caprica (Syfy) ... Canceled-prica.
The Closer (TNT) ... Final season premieres July 14. TNT currently working on plans for a spin-off series.
Entourage (HBO) ... Upcoming eighth season will be its last.
Glory Daze (TBS) ... Canceled after one season.
The Good Guys (Fox) ... Hope you already said your goodbyes to the Good Guys, this one is long gone.
In Treatment (HBO) ... Canceled, but storylines could continue in "a new format."
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (USA) ... Final season begins in May.
Lights Out (FX) ... Canceled after just one season.
Lone Star (Fox) ... Canceled just two episodes into its short life.
Medium (CBS) ... This one is already gone, dude.
Rescue Me (FX) ... Airing its final season this summer.
Running Wilde (Fox) ... Massive disappointment ended in cancellation.
Secret Diary of a Call Girl (Showtime) ... Supposedly wrapped up its final season.
Smallville (The CW) ... Final season is currently airing. Won't be back.
Stargate Universe (Syfy) ... Canceled. But at least Face Off was renewed! Right?

Källa: TV.com

Beviset för att intelligent liv finns i rymden är att de inte har kontaktat oss än.

Filmtipset | Live Long and Prosper

We are Apple. Lower your minds and surrender your wallets. We will add our biological and technological distinctiveness to you. Culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

#2 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
  • Interests:Depeche Mode
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 13 April 2011 - 16:19

Skapade ny tråd för vad som komma ska i TV världen ^_^
Even the stars look brighter tonight - Nothing's Impossible
If you believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible
I still believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible // Nothing's Impossible - Depeche Mode 2005

* Lyssnar på just nu * Delar med mig * Twitter * DinoRPG *
Forumets kak- tårt- & glass monster ;)
>>Årets Kvinnliga Medlem 2006, 2007 & 2008<< >>Årets Moderator 2007 & 2008<<
>>Årets Shoppingkompass (=Årets Garv) 2009<<

Esseffennälg (pop.) - Skrivs egentligen SFN-älg och är en ytterst sällsynt ras av älg som enbart finns i vilt tillstånd på Sci-Fi Nytt.
Enstaka exemplar kan hittas också på Tv-land, men de brukar snabbt bli förvirrade och skynda sig tillbaka till Sci-Fi Nytt.

...och eftersom jag är karl kan jag inte multitaska och hålla två olika parallela universum i skallen samtidigt.

...jag förberedde mig på det värsta: dvs ett episkt prettodrama som Wylie och Synon antagligen skulle sucka nöjt över.

#3 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 19:59

Tackar, Georgia. :)

Beviset för att intelligent liv finns i rymden är att de inte har kontaktat oss än.

We are Apple. Lower your minds and surrender your wallets. We will add our biological and technological distinctiveness to you. Culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

#4 Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,270 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 20:55

Hoppas att V klarar sig, tycker slutet av nuvarande säsong var riktigt bra! Sen hoppas jag mycket på Chuck också som jag tycker är barnsligt underhållande! Mer Human Target vore kul också men det är å andra sidan inget jag skulle sakna. Annars har alla mina favoritserier fått en ny säsong! :thumbsup:

Winter is Coming

#5 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 10:46

Och jag är så glad att få fortsätta njuta av Fringe och Justified! Plus att det finns några tv-serier i listan som jag vill se, men kommer aldrig till skott. Meh.

Läste nyss på Dagens Media att TV 4 köpt in The Killing! :thumbsup: Hoppas bara att de visar den asap!

#6 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts
  • Location:Osby, Skåne, Sverige, Europa, Jorden, Solsystemet, Wintergatan
  • Interests:Sci/Fi, Fantasy, Drama, Skräck, Kärlek/Romantik, Komedi... nog lättare att säga allt. :P

Posted 20 April 2011 - 16:21

Chuck oroar mig. De kan inte lägga ned serien när den är som bäst! :batman:

Supernatural borde inte oroa alls för den har haft en mycket stark säsong av bra tittarsiffror. Dessutom har en av big shotsen på CW sagt att hon skulle bli mycket förvånad om serien blev nedlaggd med tanke på att den ny har bättre tittarsiffror än förra säsongen hade.
Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine.
And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts
Godzilla%20racing_zps1cj0z7fu.gif

#7 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:44

Läser på Deadline att "The Borgias" fått klartecken för en andra säsong (10 avsnitt). Någon här som sett den?

Och det jag läser på tv.com om "Blue Bloods" får mig att tro att CBS vill ha ytterligare en version av alla sina mainstream-polis-serier. Nåväl, kan tänkas att den behöver lite nytt blod för just nu är den mer skön avkoppling framför tv:n en vardagskväll och inget annat.

Håller med dig, Crusader, om "Supernatural": den verkar ju vara populär så det ska väl mycket till om den läggs ner nu.

#8 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:52

Japp, "Supernatural" fick vara kvar ett tag till.

Utdrag från pressreleasen:

The CW Network has given early pickups to five of its established series for next season, including the network’s top-rated drama THE VAMPIRE DIARIES and SUPERNATURAL. All five shows (the other three being AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL, GOSSIP GIRL, and 90210 in case you're curious) will return in fall 2011.

#9 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:57

Fox lägger ner "Breaking In", "Traffic Light", "The Chicago Code", "Human Target" och "Lie to Me". Men det kanske glädjer Bones fansen att spinoffen "The Finder" har fått grönt ljus?

#10 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts
  • Interests:Sci/Fi, Fantasy, Drama, Skräck, Kärlek/Romantik, Komedi... nog lättare att säga allt. :P

Posted 11 May 2011 - 15:51

Jag vill veta om Chuck får en till säsong NU!!! Hur kan de vara så ondskefulla att låta oss vänta, speciellt efter senaste avsnittet!
Hoppas bara att de har följt tidigare säsongsavslutningen och ger oss ett bra avslutande sista avsnitt allifall.
Men jag vill ha MER Chuck!
Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine.
And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts

#11 Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,270 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 18:24

Absolut! Mer Chuck till folket! :D

Winter is Coming

#12 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:58

Hehe, tålamod sägs vara en dygd.. :P

#13 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:02

Som SwedishSuperhero skriver så har NBC tackat nej till piloten av Wonder Woman vilket naturligtvis innebär att det inte blir en tv-serie av det heller. Om inte något annat bolag tar över vilket inte låter så troligt i dagsläget.

THR rapporterar vilka tv-serier NBC i stället gett grönt ljus och några ytterligare som inte fått det... "Grimm" tycker jag låter som en intressant tv-serie. Tyvärr (?) verkar det som att den gjort så att "17th Precinct" fick strykas.

@Crusader & Rick: "More circumstantial reports update on the fates of Chuck and Harry’s Law. This makes the fourth May in a row where Chuck has lived on the bubble, and somehow a fifth season is very much in the works. The deal isn’t official, but all signs suggest Chuck will continue to brighten the airwaves through 2012 with a 13-episode order." Saxat från Collider.

#14 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 15:10

Låter bra för Chuck nu. :) Alla säsongerna av Chuck har bara fått 13 avsnitt till en början innan de har uppgraderats till fler. Säsong 4 fick ju tillochmed tillsist 24 avsnitt vilket är väldigt ovanligt för den här typen av serie. Tyvärr kommer vi inte få veta om det blir en full säsong fören efter Juluppehållet, om de kör som vanligt.

Men Wonder Woman var en sorglig nyhet. Jag hade tagit för givet att den skulle bli uppplockad och såg fram mot en ny DC serie nu när Smallville slutar... IDAG! :blink: Kom precis på det. Allra sista avsnittet idag. :(
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts

#15 Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,270 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 21:44

Ja det ser bra ut för Chuck nu! Härligt! Wonder Woman var väl kanske ingen större överraskning dock.

Winter is Coming

#16 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 23:19

Josh Schwartz twittrade att Chuck får en ny säsong. :)

Källa: thefutoncritic.com

Tillägg: läste precis på Entertainment Weekly att det blir den sista säsongen för Chuck.

V och The Event läggs ner. Plus några till. EW

Edited by Synon, 13 May 2011 - 23:32.

#17 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 23:32

:thumbsup: :(
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts

#18 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 23:37

Ashton Kutcher hoppar in i 2 och 1/2 män nu när Shhen är history.

#19 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 09:22

Jag blir glad när jag läser att HBO har gett ett go för en tredje säsong av "Treme"! Yay!

#20 Wylie Times

Wylie Times

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 09:43

Jag med. :)

"I see them long hard times to come."
-Gangstagrass

last.fm | filmtipset | twitter

#21 Den Gröne Hämnaren

Den Gröne Hämnaren

l'Empereur des Lumières

• 2,579 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 09:47

Ashton Kutcher hoppar in i 2 och 1/2 män nu när Shhen är history.

Sådana tilltag är intressanta ur ett perspektiv. De brukar inte bli populära. Undrar vilken ursäkt de kommer ta till för att motivera att en person försvinner samtidigt som en annan dyker upp.

Jag tycker i och för sig att ett roligare sätt att motivera titeln hade varit att räkna ungen som en hel man och behålla halva Charlie Sheen.

#22 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 09:58

Nej, det brukar väl aldrig fungera att ersätta en huvudkaraktär. Och här var det väl ändå Sheens show? Han kanske försvinner i Amazonas djungel och när de letar efter honom där upptäcks en okänd bror som ingen visste existerade... :)

#23 Wylie Times

Wylie Times

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 11:28

Han kanske regenererar. ^_^

"I see them long hard times to come."
-Gangstagrass

last.fm | filmtipset | twitter

#24 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 11:33

Seriens skapare har snackat om en reboot och nytolkning av serien och hela grejen med 2½ Men. Så vissa gissar på att det kommer istället bli ett homosexuellt par och den enas son.

Nu är det officiellt! "V" är nedlaggt!

Källa

Edited by Crusader, 14 May 2011 - 11:45.

-Sora, Kingdom Hearts

#25 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:53

Glädjande besked för de som gillar "CSI: NY", "One Tree Hill" och "Nikita" då de får fortsätta ett tag till. :) "Criminal Minds" spinoffen "Suspect Behaviour" läggs dock ner.

Läs mer på The Futon Critic

Crusader: nu är du allt avslöjad att du inte läser mina inlägg här... ;) Hihi.