Dagens Fniss

• Please log in to reply
558 replies to this topic

#551 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts
  • Location:Osby, Skåne, Sverige, Europa, Jorden, Solsystemet, Wintergatan
  • Interests:Sci/Fi, Fantasy, Drama, Skräck, Kärlek/Romantik, Komedi... nog lättare att säga allt. :P

Posted 23 February 2014 - 22:46

Engelska tidningen The Guardian skriver felaktigt att Patrick Stewart är homosexuell. Något skådespelaren passar på att har roligt med på twitter. :P

Länk

Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine.
And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts
Godzilla%20racing_zps1cj0z7fu.gif

#552 XC

XC

«Thundermoose.»

• Admin
  • 19,025 posts
  • Interests:TV, Film, Böcker, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Undvika soliga dagar, datorer, internet, retro teknoligi och din senaste post!

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:29

Karln har humor iaf.

Och den där hummern fortsätter vara kuslig.

fqq5BYam.jpg

Du skall inte lyssna på vad jag säger; du skall fatta vad jag menar.

»Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.« (Samuel Beckett)

#553 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts
  • Interests:Sci/Fi, Fantasy, Drama, Skräck, Kärlek/Romantik, Komedi... nog lättare att säga allt. :P

Posted 03 March 2014 - 15:38

Autocorrect strikes again! :P

1001528_10151970182488359_464015146_n.jp

Edit: Bah. Var ett satirkonto. :(

Edited by Crusader, 03 March 2014 - 15:42.

Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine.
And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts

#554 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 15:10

12112_10152144590571840_433103119_n.jpg

-Sora, Kingdom Hearts

#555 XC

XC

«Thundermoose.»

• Admin
  • 19,025 posts
  • Interests:TV, Film, Böcker, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Undvika soliga dagar, datorer, internet, retro teknoligi och din senaste post!

Posted 09 April 2014 - 21:30

Siri vs Cortana (aka Äpplet vs Fönstret):

fqq5BYam.jpg

»Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.« (Samuel Beckett)

#556 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 21:47

Heheh. :P
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts

#557 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 17:39

En ny tolkning av en gammal klassiker:

A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier.

Because of their hectic schedules, it was difficult for the couple to coordinate their travel plans. So the husband left Minnesota and flew to Florida on Thursday, while his wife planned to fly down the following day.

The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an email to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter of her email address, and sent the email without realizing his error.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husband’s funeral. He was a Baptist minister who was called home to glory following a heart attack.

The widow decided to check her email, expecting condolence messages from family and friends.

But after reading her very first email, she screamed and fainted.

The widow’s son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My Loving Wife

Subject: I’ve Arrived

Date: March 21, 2012

I know you’re surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones. I’ve just arrived and have been checked in.

I’ve seen that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then! Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

P. S. Sure is freaking hot down here!!!

-Sora, Kingdom Hearts

#558 XC

XC

«Thundermoose.»

• Admin
  • 19,025 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 18:25

:lol2:

fqq5BYam.jpg

#559 Peak

Peak

Dear Leader

• Admin
  • 11,181 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 19:15

http://www.independe...y-a6846576.html

//Peak
* Sci-Fi Nytt * Sci-Fi Nytts Forum

"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the
beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the
beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and
sixty six."