Batman: The Dark Knight

• Please log in to reply
494 replies to this topic

#51 super85

super85

Forward Admiral

• 4,705 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 19:46

www.batman-on-film.com postade den här schyssta och rätt långa intervjun med Heath Ledger där han pratar om Jokern. Intervjun är ursprungligen från radiokanalen Berlin XM

On his getting the coveted role of The Joker...

"You have to remember I watched those films as a boy and me and my mates used to play Batman in the streets, so I kind of had a knowledge of the characters and the mythos. I’ve wanted to do something that could cement me and after viewing Batman Begins I was interested in working with Nolan. When I was contacted I was not super keen on the idea but after learning about the things they wanted to do I became very interested in The Joker. It’s an actors dream to play an iconic role and The Joker is so far removed from anything I’ve done yet that I am looking forward to it and to the ideas that were presented to me..."

On what kind of Joker character angle can we expect to see...

"Well this is just in the infant stages right now but I receive character data from the writers on an almost weekly basis ; my fax is loaded with profiles on The Joker to give me an idea of what they are going to do. I’ve also been given some of the comic book material to look over and I just become more and more interested as it develops. To play a villain one must throw it all out the window and I have not yet really explored that kind of dark side, which makes me enthusiastic to play him. This role, I am told, will be like watching a car wreck that won’t stop, and from the script pieces I’ve been sent on my character’s angles, its just gets deeper and deeper. This guy is a shark, a fearless shark and I know I can bring that alive..."

On what The Joker will look like...

"That is my question as well, I suppose he will look like me, but I’ve been told that they are still in preliminary stages and I’ve seen no ideas yet. I’ve been told it will be The Joker and that the iconic look will be true, I hope it is..."

On working with Bale...

"Christian is actually in this film I am doing now on Bob Dylan so I’ve met him a few times. He is excited as well and that has galvanized me to do it too, he had a lot to do with them contacting me. Right now we are focused on this film but once we get to Warner it will be all Dark Knight..."

On the fans who don’t like him...

"This kind of things affects me zero. It would not matter who is chosen to play the character in any film, there is always someone who does not like you and I am secure in my choices and my record, and if I must say anything directly to them it is that I am going to do the best possible work I can do as an actor. But I know at the end of the day you are never going to please anyone 100 percent. As an entertainer I chose what I want to do based on where I want to go. I am an actor and it’s my job to do this. But it’s a dream. I am grateful for getting the role and I have to say I will do whatever it takes to make it the best possible product I can."

On the Jack Nicholson’s Joker...

"That was a film I watched with my mates coming up, to say it was not a great film would be an understatement. I loved and was scared of the Joker in that film so it’s very inspiring that I’ll be in those shoes, but at the same time what we are going to have to do is something never done before - that was one of my requirements. I refused to carbon copy a performance, that would not be a challenge and it would be mocking Mr. Nicholson whom I have much respect for..."

On what it will feel like to be an action figure...

"I’ve always thought that would be the point where I really made it, I mean I am an action packed guy so making a toy for me is ok with me mates..."

Proud member of ATNAG (Allegiance to Nolan and Goyer)
Batman Begins

2005&2008 Year of the Bat

2005 Evil feared the Knight, 2008 The Dark Knight Returns

The Dark Knight

#52 Hofling

Hofling

The Hoff

• 3,277 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 23:43

Ledger kommer säkert bli en bra Joker, men jag tycker att denhär killen troligen skulle passa bättre visuellt. Man ser honom inte mycket i Batman: Dead End, så man vet ju inte om han är en bra skådis, egentligen. Men som sagt, visuellt så tycker jag att han är perfekt som Jokern :)
Han spelar Jokern i fanfilmen Batman: Dead End
Länk till filmen på Youtube

Min bildtråd - Min dA-sida - Min facebook-sida

>>Årets manlige medlem 2006<<

#53 Snälle Hulken

Snälle Hulken

Rear Admiral

• 3,861 posts
  • Interests:Mest Science Fiction och skräck/splatter/gore

Posted 23 September 2006 - 13:07

Jo, den filmen är rätt cool, men känns mest som att ett gäng haft tillgång till massa olika dräkter och bestämt sig för att göra en film av det...

Jag är riktigt spänd på The Dark Knight och Ledger :)
The sky's the limit.

Jon var namnet:

#54 super85

super85

Forward Admiral

• 4,705 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 14:05

Dead End är rätt välgjord kortfilm och jag själv var helt extatisk när jag såg den första gången för några år sedan. Problemet är "bara" den ofta får alldeles för mycket cred för att vara en "Fan-film" visst är gänget fans men de är "proffessionella" fans,och filmen gjordes som en Promo att visa för filmbolagen, "kolla på oss vad duktiga vi är". Och de spenderade rätt mycket pengar på den där. Om jag inte minns rätt så var budgeten typ 20.000 dollar. Fanfilms brukar ofta ha mycket mindre budgets och vara klart längre än vad Dead End är.

Sen är dräkterna ,många av dem speciellt designade för just den kortfilmen. Manuset i den där är också jävligt kasst. Synd, för rent visuellt så är det där en välgjord kortfilm.
Batman Begins

The Dark Knight

#55 super85

super85

Forward Admiral

• 4,705 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 15:54

Intervju med Christopher och Jonathan Nolan om The Dark Knight.

http://www.superhero...ews.php?id=4808
Batman Begins

The Dark Knight

#56 Snälle Hulken

Snälle Hulken

Rear Admiral

• 3,861 posts
  • Interests:Mest Science Fiction och skräck/splatter/gore

Posted 15 October 2006 - 16:15

Dead End är rätt välgjord kortfilm och jag själv var helt extatisk när jag såg den första gången för några år sedan. Problemet är "bara" den ofta får alldeles för mycket cred för att vara en "Fan-film" visst är gänget fans men de är "proffessionella" fans,och filmen gjordes som en Promo att visa för filmbolagen, "kolla på oss vad duktiga vi är". Och de spenderade rätt mycket pengar på den där. Om jag inte minns rätt så var budgeten typ 20.000 dollar. Fanfilms brukar ofta ha mycket mindre budgets och vara klart längre än vad Dead End är.

Sen är dräkterna ,många av dem speciellt designade för just den kortfilmen. Manuset i den där är också jävligt kasst. Synd, för rent visuellt så är det där en välgjord kortfilm.

Aha, lite som Within The Woods då :)

För er som inte vet: Bruce Cambell, Sam Raimi och Rob Tapert gjorde en halvtimmeslång film kallad Within The Woods som de använde för att övertala potentiella investerare och tjäna pengar på för att få ihop budjet till filmen Evil Dead.
The sky's the limit.

Jon var namnet:

#57 super85

super85

Forward Admiral

• 4,705 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 16:12

The Dark Knight production details!
Date: November 1, 2006

By: Ronnie Adams
Source: Beck23

Becks23 is back with another report from The Dark Knight production. If you don't recall, Becks sent us in production reports from the first Batman Begins production, which were always confirmed!

Becks23 writes:

Pre-production has started in London on the much anticipated Batman sequel The Dark Knight! We can confirm that most of the Batman Begins crew is back, including director of photography Wally Pfister, production designer Nathan Crowley, costume designer Lindy Hemming and art directors Simon Lamont and Kevin Kavanaugh.

The crew have been working on top-secret designs and storyboards for about two weeks now. Some crew members have been to Chicago for location scouting and they will possibly shoot there next May or June. Other locations in England are still being considerd at this moment, though Liverpool has apparently been crossed off the list for the moment.

Källa : http://www.latinorev...ews.php?id=1085
Batman Begins

The Dark Knight

#58 super85

super85

Forward Admiral

• 4,705 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 19:06

Kopierat från Superherohype.com

Hans Zimmer on The Dark Knight Score
Source: SoundtrackNet
November 2, 2006

SoundtrackNet has posted the third part of its interview with composer Hans Zimmer in which he talks about The Dark Knight:

You mentioned before that you were probably going to be working on The Dark Knight, but it's not certain...

Nothing is ever certain. They haven't even finished the script yet.

Assuming you do it, though, would you be able pull James Newton Howard back in?

Absolutely! I should say we are doing Batman. I wouldn't leave home without him!

In the score to the first film, the main "Batman" theme only shows up towards the end, kind of like a springboard for the second film...

Absolutely, that's the whole idea. It's Batman Begins! There's a whole theme that's written and on purpose not in the movie. We were basically betting that this movie might work out alright and there would be another one, so we wanted the character to develop. He hasn't earned that theme yet!

:batman:
Batman Begins

The Dark Knight

#59 super85

super85

Forward Admiral

• 4,705 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 01:33

Verkar I stort sätt vara klart att Aaron Eckhart skall spela Harvey Dent

Från Superherohype och Hollywood reporter.

Eckhart Joining The Dark Knight!
Source: The Hollywood Reporter
February 15, 2007

Aaron Eckhart is in final talks to play Harvey Dent/Two Face in The Dark Knight, Warner Bros. Pictures' sequel to Batman Begins, says The Hollywood Reporter.

In Batman lore, Dent is the district attorney of Gotham City and an ally of Batman. After half his face is disfigured by acid, Dent becomes the insane crime boss known as Two Face. He chooses to do good or evil by flipping a coin. Tommy Lee Jones played the character in 1995's Batman Forever.

"Knight" sees Christopher Nolan back in the director's chair with Christian Bale reprising his role as Bruce Wayne/Batman. Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine and Gary Oldman are also returning. Heath Ledger will play The Joker.

The script was written by Nolan's brother, Jonathan, from a story by Christopher Nolan and David Goyer. Producing are Emma Thomas, Charles Roven and Christopher Nolan.

För er som inte känner till Eckhart http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001173/

Är själv riktigt nöjd med valet.

Verkar även i stort sätt vara klart att Maggie Gyllenhaal ska spela Rachel Dawes istället för Katie Holmes som "hoppat av" eller inte fått förnyat kontrakt.
Batman Begins

The Dark Knight

#60 SwedishSuperhero

SwedishSuperhero

Senior Commodore

• Aktiv member
  • 2,175 posts
  • Interests:Serier, tv, film, spel. Gillar även att skriva och ämnar att bli författare. Gör mina egna videor: http://youtube.com/user/dakostro http://dakostro.blogspot.com

Posted 17 February 2007 - 09:44

Jaså, jag hade först fått för mig att hon skulle spela en karaktär i stil med Rachel Dawes. Men om det är just Rachel hon ska spela var det nog ett bra val, för jag tycker hon och Katie Holmes är lite lika varandra. Eller så är det jag som behöver glasögon. :P
"Nu blir jag upprörd! Min sambo och jag brukar ibland äta fil och flingor till frukost. Vi samsas då om ett paket fil. Nu måste vi köpa två paket fil och ha varsin. Varför då undrar ni kanske? Jo för jag har hört att Antipiratbyrån har polisanmält folk för fildelning så nu törs vi inte göra det längre."
Insändare ur Gefle Dagblad 17/10 2005.

"Tyvärr förvandlas han ideligen till en löjligt brinnande dödskalle"
Filmrecensenten Kristian Ekenberg om Nicholas Cage som Ghost Rider, ur Gefle Dagblad 17/3 2007

#61 Kermit

Kermit

Groda

• 11,890 posts
  • Interests:Serier, musik, konst, teckning.

Posted 17 February 2007 - 11:41

Härligt. Tycker Maggie Gyllenhaal är bra, en riktig karaktärsskådespelerska, medans Katie Holmes gjorde ett riktigt blekt intryck på mig i Batman Begins. Aaron Eckhardt som Harvey Dent? Det blir säkert bra, och det roligaste är att Harvey är med! :)
*Hockey och superhjältar*

#62 Wylie Times

Wylie Times

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 12:41

Maggie Gyllenhaal är ett mycket bättre val än Katie Holmes men borde dom kanske inte ha bytt ut rollen då också.

"I see them long hard times to come."
-Gangstagrass

last.fm | filmtipset | twitter

#63 super85

super85

Forward Admiral

• 4,705 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 17:51

Posted Image

Jokern och Harvey Dent :) . Dock civilklädda.

Intervju där Eckhart snackar om rollen som Harvey Dent. kopierad från www.mtv.com

Batman Villain Two-Face Speaks: Eckhart Reveals 'Dark Knight' Details

Will Two-Face show his bad side in 'The Dark Knight'? Bruce Wayne's frienemy may have said too much.

By Shawn Adler

SANTA MONICA, California — Two-Face may have a horribly scarred visage, but recently confirmed star Aaron Eckhart was all smiles as he discussed his plans for Harvey Dent in "The Dark Knight," Christopher Nolan's sequel to the hit "Batman Begins."

"I am excited. Christopher Nolan is an amazing director," Eckhart told MTV News. "It's another movie that's a dream come true."

Most villains have a hidden alter ego — Harvey Dent sports his in plain view as the twisted and deformed Two-Face, enemy to Batman and terror of Gotham City (see "Aaron Eckhart Likely To Be Batman Frienemy Two-Face In 'Dark Knight'" .

Gotham City's youngest-ever district attorney, Harvey Dent, is permanently scarred when a criminal throws sulfuric acid in his face, resulting in a burn that leaves the entire left side of his body mutilated beyond repair.

Unable to cope with his deformity, Dent's long-repressed anger surfaces, creating a split personality and a battle for his overall instincts. On one side lies the good Harvey Dent, friend to Bruce Wayne. On the other, Two-Face, master criminal and enemy to Batman. Tommy Lee Jones most recently portrayed the villain in 1995's "Batman Forever."

According to Eckhart, it's a dichotomy and depth of character that matches Bruce Wayne's own transformation from millionaire playboy to crime-fighting vigilante (see " 'Dark Knight' Script Picks Up Right Where 'Batman Begins' Left Off" .

"Batman is a complex character, and Two-Face comes a little bit from the same world," Eckhart insisted. "But [at the same time]he's apart from it."

Eckhart reported that the key to playing Two-Face, then, is finding specifically how he mirrors — and where he differs — from the Caped Crusader.

"I'm looking for the tension between the two, the similarities between the two," Eckhart said of his portrayal. "I want to find what's similar to Batman and then find what's opposite to him."

Two-Face flips a coin to decide how he's going to act. But will Eckhart even get the chance? Rumors persist that Eckhart's role as Dent will set him up as the main villain in the series' third installment, with his disfigurement coming toward the end of the second film.

Is Eckhart exclusively Harvey Dent in "The Dark Knight"?

"Yeah," Eckhart said, before reconsidering after a brief pause, "Well, I'm Harvey Dent ... then I go into Harvey Two-Face."

And what of speculation that, in this new installment, it's going to be the Joker (played by Heath Ledger) who scars the eager district attorney?

"I think I'll be killed [if I comment on that] — I'm not even sure I can say as much as I have," Eckhart joked as a wicked, Dent-ian smile broke across his face. "There are snipers looking at me right now!

"I'm looking forward to going to London and Chicago to shoot [the film]," the "Thank You for Smoking" star added.

Fans will have a long time to look forward to Eckhart's portrayal — "The Dark Knight" opens in the summer of 2008.

Batman Begins

The Dark Knight

#64 SwedishSuperhero

SwedishSuperhero

Senior Commodore

• Aktiv member
  • 2,175 posts
  • Interests:Serier, tv, film, spel. Gillar även att skriva och ämnar att bli författare. Gör mina egna videor: http://youtube.com/user/dakostro http://dakostro.blogspot.com

Posted 26 February 2007 - 22:21

And what of speculation that, in this new installment, it's going to be the Joker (played by Heath Ledger) who scars the eager district attorney?

Det hoppas jag inte. Som att det inte var illa nog att det var Jokern som dödade Bruce Waynes föräldrar i Batman från ´89, måste det bli han som gör så att Harvey Dent blir Two-Face?

"I think I'll be killed [if I comment on that] — I'm not even sure I can say as much as I have," Eckhart joked as a wicked, Dent-ian smile broke across his face. "There are snipers looking at me right now!

Puh! Först trodde jag att han avslöjade att Two-Face kommer dö, men det var ju inte så han menade. Fast jag hoppas att de inte gör som i de tidigare filmerna där flera av skurkarna dog ihjäl på slutet. Skulle föredra att de överlever så att de inte blir helt undanröjda på en gång.

Edited by SwedishSuperhero, 26 February 2007 - 22:23.

"Nu blir jag upprörd! Min sambo och jag brukar ibland äta fil och flingor till frukost. Vi samsas då om ett paket fil. Nu måste vi köpa två paket fil och ha varsin. Varför då undrar ni kanske? Jo för jag har hört att Antipiratbyrån har polisanmält folk för fildelning så nu törs vi inte göra det längre."

Filmrecensenten Kristian Ekenberg om Nicholas Cage som Ghost Rider, ur Gefle Dagblad 17/3 2007

#65 super85

super85

Forward Admiral

• 4,705 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 00:31

Det hoppas jag inte. Som att det inte var illa nog att det var Jokern som dödade Bruce Waynes föräldrar i Batman från ´89, måste det bli han som gör så att Harvey Dent blir Two-Face?

Tycker inte att det är exakt lika farligt. Grunden är ju alltid att få huvudkaraktären rätt och inte ehem f*cka upp dennes motivation eller allmänt ändra historien till något, Burtons ändring gjorde ju i stortsätt det till en ren hämdgrej på slutet. Batman hatar Jokern redan på grund av att den ena är, även om han har fladdermusdräkt och fascist tendensen,så är han den som står för ordning och att lyda lagen etc,medan Jokern är motpolen, total kaos, och dödar för skojs skull. Det räcker, Burtons ändring var extremt Hollywood från en man som oftast beskrivs för att vara "lite annorlunda än de där Hollywood snubbarna". Men ja, i allafall, jag skulle acceptera att Jokern var inblandad i att Harvey Dent skulle bli ärrad, tycker inte att det skulle förstöra vem Harvey är eller var,eller blir.
Batman Begins

The Dark Knight

#66 super85

super85

Forward Admiral

• 4,705 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 09:59

Det ryktet jag snackade om med Maggie Gyllenhaal har "nästan nästan" bekräftats.

Gyllenhaal Confirmed for The Dark Knight
Source: Variety
March 9, 2007

Maggie Gyllenhaal is in final talks to star opposite Christian Bale in Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight, reports Variety.

She'll play the role of Rachel Dawes, played by Katie Holmes in Batman Begins. Holmes dropped out of the project earlier in the year.

The cast also includes Heath Ledger, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman and Aaron Eckhart.

Nolan is set to start filming in the late spring or early summer. Warner Bros. Pictures is eyeing a July 18, 2008 release.

The producers are Emma Thomas, Charles Roven and Nolan. Legendary Pictures and Warner are co-financing partners on the project

http://www.superhero...ews.php?id=5310
Batman Begins

The Dark Knight

#67 SwedishSuperhero

SwedishSuperhero

Senior Commodore

• Aktiv member
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 12:35

Kom precis att tänka på en sak. Om Maggie får den här rollen, så betyder det att hon kommer spela kärleksintresse till någon som hennes bror var omtalad att spela. *ryyys* Ännu en orsak att inte föreställa sig Jake Gyllenhaal som Batman...

#68 super85

super85

Forward Admiral

• 4,705 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 12:39

Finns säkert vissa här som tycker att det är hysteriskt kul att Maggie spelar mot Heath Ledger och tänker att det skulle passa med en romans mellan de två...
Batman Begins

The Dark Knight

#69 super85

super85

Forward Admiral

• 4,705 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 20:11

Heath Ledger som Jokern i ett make-up test?

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/32386

Ser lagom psykopatiskt ut. Är inte säker om bilden är äkta,men den ser dock ut som det.

Edited by super85, 23 April 2007 - 20:14.

Batman Begins

The Dark Knight

#70 Kermit

Kermit

Groda

• 11,890 posts
  • Interests:Serier, musik, konst, teckning.

Posted 23 April 2007 - 20:14

Men där tänker åtminstone jag mer the Crow än Jokern...? :unsure:
*Hockey och superhjältar*

#71 super85

super85

Forward Admiral

• 4,705 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 21:27

Föredrar den här looken framför den som Nicholson hade. Det här ser åtminstone ut någorlunda realistiskt och att det bara inte är en snubbe i smink som färgar av sig på kläderna som med Cesar Romero och Jack Nicholson. Nog påminner bilden lite om The Crow, specielt på grund av Ledgers hår. Men som sagt,vet inte hur äkta den här bilden är. Själva smilet som skurna ärr känns som något från Lee Bermejos Jokerteckningar.
Batman Begins

The Dark Knight

#72 super85

super85

Forward Admiral

• 4,705 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 00:04

Verkar vara fejk i allafall :) .

http://www.superhero...ews.php?id=5558

Misstänkte det lite. Heh, schysst photoshoppande dock.
Batman Begins

The Dark Knight

#73 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts
  • Location:Osby, Skåne, Sverige, Europa, Jorden, Solsystemet, Wintergatan
  • Interests:Sci/Fi, Fantasy, Drama, Skräck, Kärlek/Romantik, Komedi... nog lättare att säga allt. :P

Posted 26 April 2007 - 01:50

Men det är ju så som The Joker SKA se ut. Tar de bort det starka gröna håret, röda läpparna, vita huden så är det inte The Joker. Jag vill inte ha en verklighetstrogen version där de tar bort delarna som är The Joker bara för att göra det mer verkligt. Det är inte The Joker i serierna och inte min Joker heller.
Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine.
And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts
Godzilla%20racing_zps1cj0z7fu.gif

#74 Cartman

Cartman

Deputy Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 10,210 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 12:07

Eric Roberts pratar lite om sin roll i Dark Knight

"I'm a Mafioso in THE DARK KNIGHT and I haven't seen the script; all I've seen is the pages they sent me to audition. It's all very hush hush. We're going to be shooting in Chicago and London. I love Christian Bale what an actor. I have interactions with both Heath Ledger and Christian Bale and I am a bad guy. It was thanks to HEROES that I started to get this new found appreciation for the comic book genre".

http://www.superhero...ews.php?id=5608

Tror ni att han kommer ha en stor roll?

#75 super85

super85

Forward Admiral

• 4,705 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 11:59

Tror inte att Roberts kommer ha en speciellt stor roll i filmen(kanske i samma nivå som Falcone i Begins). Kul dock att han verkar ha fått igång sitt liv och sin karriär igen efter flera år på dekis. Han är i grunden en rätt bra skådespelare anser jag.

Och det snacket om Jokern här tidigare. Jokern är inte menad att se "fejk" ut. Cesar Romero såg ut som Cesar Romero med buttericks smink,medan Nicholson såg ut som Nicholson med lite dyrare smink. Jag själv gissar på att de ska köra med Lee Bermejo looken, mer i still med den fejk-photoshop bilden jag postade tidigare.

Och så har WB lagt upp hemsidan. Fast inget annat än loggan/bat signalen finns där.

http://thedarkknight.warnerbros.com/
Batman Begins

The Dark Knight