• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#1 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 19:55

Lika bra att förbereda inför nästa års Oscarsgala då jag läser nyheten att Ellen Degeneres ska vara värd.
http://www.metro.se/...arsgalan/Hdzmhb!LM@HSxCCXRxJzL67C93HhA

Galan går av stapeln den 2 mars för att inte krocka med OS tydligen, men nomineringarna tillkännasges redan 16 januari.

Stay tuned! :)

Edited by Synon, 02 August 2013 - 20:02.

Beviset för att intelligent liv finns i rymden är att de inte har kontaktat oss än.

Filmtipset | Live Long and Prosper

We are Apple. Lower your minds and surrender your wallets. We will add our biological and technological distinctiveness to you. Culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

#2 Garm

Garm

Rear Admiral

• SuperMod
  • 3,785 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 23:00

Hon gjorde inget större intryck på mig när hon var värd 2007. Jag kan inte påstå att jag blir speciellt sugen på att se henne vara det en gång till. Jag måste även säga att det var många år sedan dom hade en värd som jag tyckte var riktigt bra.

#3 Fiskrens

Fiskrens

Social kameleont

• 4,025 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy, Familj, Rollspel, Sci-Fi, Karate, Film, Musik, Gitarrspelande i varierande ordning.

Posted 03 August 2013 - 21:46

De var väl helt enkelt tvungna att välja en kvinna i år efter McFarlanes (och manusförfattarnas) blundrar förra året. Det eller gå "all in" och köra nån som Brett Easton Ellis ;). Synd att de inte vågade köra Fey/Poehler istället.
"It's only called paranoia if you can't prove it" - William Gibson

"It's more the way it is now than it's ever been" - Dwight David Eisenhower

"Typisk otur, Krydolf! När det regnar flyglar har den fattige inga noter" - Don Martin

#4 Garm

Garm

Rear Admiral

• SuperMod
  • 3,785 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 22:22

Brett Easton Ellis är en man med många åsikter och han är riktigt underhållande att följa på Twitter och i andra medier. Det skulle ju onekligen vara lockande att se honom som värd. Till vad som helst egentligen. ;) Fey/Poehler hade varit lite av ett Dream Team, dom visade med all önskvärd tydlighet vid senaste Golden Globes att dom skulle klara av Oscarsgalan med bravur. Eller som Wylie Times brukar säga varje år, dom borde satsa på Neil Patrick Harris.

#5 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 20:27

Senaste åren har ju galan gått på tomgång så det vore skönt om de vågade ge den som är värd lite mer frihet så det blir lite mer fart.

Beviset för att intelligent liv finns i rymden är att de inte har kontaktat oss än.

We are Apple. Lower your minds and surrender your wallets. We will add our biological and technological distinctiveness to you. Culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

#6 XC

XC

«Thundermoose.»

• Admin
  • 19,025 posts
  • Interests:TV, Film, Böcker, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Undvika soliga dagar, datorer, internet, retro teknoligi och din senaste post!

Posted 04 August 2013 - 21:39

@Synon: Mer fart ... Låter som klippt och skuret för Kristina Lugn...

fqq5BYam.jpg

Du skall inte lyssna på vad jag säger; du skall fatta vad jag menar.

»Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.« (Samuel Beckett)

#7 Garm

Garm

Rear Admiral

• SuperMod
  • 3,785 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 22:47

En entertainer, det är vad galan behöver. Tyvärr så är inte Ellen Degeneres synonymt med en sådan. Men men, vi får väl se vad hon kan göra och om hon får lite friare tyglar.

:lol2: @ XC.

#8 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:22

Kristina Lugn! :lol2:

#9 Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,270 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 23:23

Hon är ingen favorit, blir nog väldigt tillrättalagt denna gång.

Winter is Coming

#10 Garm

Garm

Rear Admiral

• SuperMod
  • 3,785 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 00:01

Nu har ju deadline passerat för länder världen runt att skicka in sina bidrag till att försöka bli nominerade i dom olika klasserna vid nästa Oscarsgala. Här är en bra överblick till dom filmer som skickades in av europeiska länder.

Austria - The Wall

An adaptation of a famous novel which stars Martina Gedeck (The Lives of Others) as a woman "suddenly cut off from the rest of the world by an invisible wall."

Belgium - The Broken Circle Breakdown

After premiering at Berlinale, this Bluegrass-tinged relationship drama has gone on to win widespread critical acclaim, with our own Kurt Halfyard declaring it, "unabashedly, unpretentiously, even gloriously one of my favorite films of the year!" Directed by Felix Van Groeningen.

Bulgaria - The Colour of the Chameleon

This tale of a Communist era agent who goes rogue after being dismissed by the state service is the only dark spy-comedy that I know of to be submitted for the foreign language oscar this year. Directed by Emil Hirstov

Croatia - Halima's Path

Looking for a happy movie? Look elsewhere. Hamila's Path chronicles a couple who discover something terrible in relation to the Balkan civil war and the "ethnic cleansing" that took place in the region. Directed by Anton Ostojic.

Czech Republic - Burning Bush

Produced by HBO Europe, here's another not-so-cheery film. This one chronicles Charles University student Jan Palach, who set himself on fire in Wenceslas Square a year after the demise of the Prague Spring. Directed by Agniezska Holland.

Denmark - The Hunt

Thomas Vinterberg's acclaimed dramatic thriller starring Mads Mikkelsen about a small lie which leads to huge consequences beat out the rest of the shortlist, which included heavy hitters like The Act of Killing and Northwest.

Estonia - Free Range

A man loses his job at a newspaper and, in quick succession, finds out that his wife is pregnant. Tonally, the film sounds a bit along the lines of a deadpan Jim Jarmusch or Aki Kaurismaki loner fable. But I haven't seen it yet! Directed by Veiko Õunpuu.

France - Renoir

Since the French release date of Palm D'Or winner Blue is the Warmest Color is too late for consideration, the country opted for a safe, cultured, middle-brow bio-pic, appropriately titled Renoir. I'll let you guess who it's about. Also, while Asgard Faradi's excellent The Past was shot and partly produced in France, it was submitted by Iran. Directed by Gilles Bourdos.

Finland - Disciple

As you'll notice by the end of this piece, young boys in tough situations is something of a recurring motif for this year's European Oscar submissions. In Disciple, the two teenage boys in question are living on an isolated island. Directed by Ulrika Bengts.

Germany - Two Lives

A historical drama of secrets and lies set around the fall of the Berlin Wall. Juliane Kohler and the mighty Liv Ullmann star. Directed by George Maas.

Greece - Boy Eating the Bird's Food

This drama about a starving boy in Greece apparently is reportedly bleak, abrasive and devastating. But hey, the country's last big Oscar contender was Dogtooth. Here's to consistency. Directed by Ektoras Lygizos.

Hungary - The Notebook

A wartime drama based on the novel by Agota Cristof (titled Le Grande Cahier) about two twins staying with their malicious grandmother at the end of World War 2. The film was shot by Christian Berger, who won an Oscar for his excellent work on The White Ribbon. Directed by Janos Szasz.

Italy - The Great Beauty

Despite a strong shortlist that included Salvo and Miel, The Italian Academy opted for Pablo Sorrentino's modern-day attempt at La Dolce Vita, The Great Beauty, which played to mostly great reviews at Cannes, but fell short in my opinion, and in that of our Italian correspondent, Fausto Vernazzani. The last big Oscar breakthrough for Italy was 15 years ago, when Life is Beautiful swept the awards.

Lithuania - Conversations on Serious Topics

This documentary basically puts different kids - some with disabilities - alone in a room and asks them to discuss a topic. No props, explosions, cute animals, stunts or even set dressing! Though, according to The Hollywood Reporter you shouldn't dismiss it. One question example: "If you were to draw divorce, what would you draw?" Initial response from a little blond girl about 10 years of age: "My parents' divorce or in general?" Directed by Giedre Beinoriute.

Luxembourg - Blind Spot

This dramatic thriller explores the mysterious murder of an exemplary police officer from the point of view of the lead inspector and the murdered-officer's volatile brother. Directed by Christophe Wagner.

Poland - Walesa: Man of Hope

Legendary Polish director Andrezj Wajda (Ashes and Diamonds, Katyn) competes for his fifth Oscar nomination with this biopic about legendary political organizer Lech Walesa.

Portugal - Lines of Wellington

Here's an interesting one. This war-set ensemble piece was originally set to be directed by the late Raoul Ruiz, who passed away during pre-production of the film. It was then taken over and directed by his wife, Valeria Sarmiento.

The Netherlands - Borgman

I couldn't be happier that The Netherlands opted for this surreal, darkly-funny thriller about the devil, which I wrote fondly about during Cannes. Directed by Alex van Warmerdam.

Latvia - Mother I Love You

A twelve-year old boy pursues a life of petty crime while trying to avoid the scrutiny of his mother. Directed by Janis Nord.

Romania - Child's Pose

When this drama won the top prize at Berlinale, I called it "an engrossing, well-acted and solid overall realist portrait of one bourgeoise woman's crusade to get her son's name cleared for accidentally hitting and killing a child while driving wrecklessly." I'll stand by that. Directed by Călin Peter Netzer.

Slovakia - My Dog Killer

The story of an 18-year-old who hangs out with racist hooligans, but whose best friend is still his dog. Directed by Mira Fornay.

Slovenia - Class Enemy

Just look at that great still! Count me in! In any case, this tense drama chronicles the fallout of a student suicide and the student body's decision to gang up on a new teacher. Directed by Rock Bicek.

Spain - 15 Years and 1 Day

The always lovely Maribel Verdu stars in this drama about a mother's relationship with her son... which is in turn made more complicated by the woman's relationship with her own mother. Directed by Gracia Querejeta.

Switzerland - More than Honey

Switzerland is mixing it up this year by choosing a documentary about bees, or rather, about what's making the bees disappear and what that means for us, as their submission! I for one approve. Directed by Markus Imhoof.

Sweden - Eat Sleep Die

This immigrant drama about a woman who suddenly loses her job has been receiving wide acclaim since premiering in last year's Venice Critic's Week. And what a title! Directed by Gabriela Pichler.

U.K. - Metro Manilla

While the director's from the UK, the action for this film takes place in the Philippine capital city. It involves one man's search for a better life which leads to perilous consequences. Directed by Sean Ellis.

Edited by Garm, 03 October 2013 - 00:04.

#11 Garm

Garm

Rear Admiral

• SuperMod
  • 3,785 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 22:32

76 länder tog chansen att välja ut och skicka in en film i ett försök att bli nominerade och slutligen vinna i kategorin Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film. Som ni kan se så finns det flera riktigt intressanta filmer som har skickats in och det ska bli riktigt intressant att se om dessa kommer att nomineras eller om dom sorteras bort innan dess.

Här är en lista över samtliga länder och dom filmer som skickades in av dessa.

Afghanistan, "Wajma – An Afghan Love Story," Barmak Akram

Albania, "Agon," Robert Budina

Argentina, "The German Doctor," Lucía Puenzo

Australia, "The Rocket," Kim Mordaunt

Austria, "The Wall," Julian Pölsler

Azerbaijan, "Steppe Man," Shamil Aliyev

Bangladesh, "Television," Mostofa Sarwar Farooki

Belgium, "The Broken Circle Breakdown," Felix van Groeningen

Bosnia and Herzegovina, "An Episode in the Life of an Iron Picker," Danis Tanovic

Brazil, "Neighboring Sounds," Kleber Mendonça Filho

Bulgaria, "The Color of the Chameleon," Emil Hristov

Cambodia, "The Missing Picture," Rithy Panh

Canada, "Gabrielle," Louise Archambault

Chad, "GriGris," Mahamat-Saleh Haroun

Chile, "Gloria," Sebastián Lelio

China, "Back to 1942," Feng Xiaogang

Colombia, "La Playa DC," Juan Andrés Arango

Croatia, "Halima’s Path," Arsen Anton Ostojic

Czech Republic, "The Don Juans," Jiri Menzel

Denmark, "The Hunt," Thomas Vinterberg

Dominican Republic, "Quien Manda?" Ronni Castillo

Ecuador, "The Porcelain Horse," Javier Andrade

Egypt, "Winter of Discontent," Ibrahim El Batout

Estonia, "Free Range," Veiko Ounpuu

Finland, "Disciple," Ulrika Bengts

France, "Renoir," Gilles Bourdos

Georgia, "In Bloom," Nana Ekvtimishvili and Simon Gross

Germany, "Two Lives," Georg Maas

Greece, "Boy Eating the Bird’s Food," Ektoras Lygizos

Hong Kong, "The Grandmaster," Wong Kar-wai

Hungary, "The Notebook," Janos Szasz

Iceland, "Of Horses and Men," Benedikt Erlingsson

India, "The Good Road," Gyan Correa

Indonesia, "Sang Kiai," Rako Prijanto

Iran, "The Past," Asghar Farhadi

Israel, "Bethlehem," Yuval Adler

Italy, "The Great Beauty," Paolo Sorrentino

Japan, "The Great Passage," Ishii Yuya

Kazakhstan, "Shal," Yermek Tursunov

Latvia, "Mother, I Love You," Janis Nords

Lebanon, "Blind Intersections," Lara Saba

Lithuania, "Conversations on Serious Topics," Giedre Beinoriute

Luxembourg, "Blind Spot," Christophe Wagner

Mexico, "Heli," Amat Escalante

Moldova, "All God’s Children," Adrian Popovici

Montenegro, "Ace of Spades - Bad Destiny," Drasko Djurovic

Morocco, "Horses of God," Nabil Ayouch

Nepal, "Soongava: Dance of the Orchids," Subarna Thapa

Netherlands, "Borgman," Alex van Warmerdam

New Zealand, "White Lies," Dana Rotberg

Norway, "I Am Yours," Iram Haq

Pakistan, "Zinda Bhaag," Meenu Gaur and Farjad Nabi

Palestine, "Omar," Hany Abu-Assad

Peru, "The Cleaner," Adrian Saba

Philippines, "Transit," Hannah Espia

Poland, "Walesa. Man of Hope," Andrzej Wajda

Portugal, "Lines of Wellington," Valeria Sarmiento

Romania, "Child’s Pose," Calin Peter Netzer

Russia, "Stalingrad," Fedor Bondarchuk

Saudi Arabia, "Wadjda," Haifaa Al Mansour

Serbia, "Circles," Srdan Golubovic

Singapore, "Ilo Ilo," Anthony Chen

Slovak Republic, "My Dog Killer," Mira Fornay

Slovenia, "Class Enemy," Rok Bicek

South Africa, "Four Corners," Ian Gabriel

South Korea, "Juvenile Offender," Kang Yi-kwan

Spain, "15 Years Plus a Day," Gracia Querejeta

Sweden, "Eat Sleep Die," Gabriela Pichler

Switzerland, "More than Honey," Markus Imhoof

Taiwan, "Soul," Chung Mong-Hong

Thailand, "Countdown," Nattawut Poonpiriya

Turkey, "The Butterfly’s Dream," Yilmaz Erdogan

Ukraine, "Paradjanov," Serge Avedikian and Olena Fetisova

United Kingdom, "Metro Manila," Sean Ellis

Uruguay, "Anina," Alfredo Soderguit

Venezuela, "Breach in the Silence," Luis Alejandro Rodríguez and Andrés Eduardo Rodríguez

Edited by Garm, 07 October 2013 - 22:34.

#12 Garm

Garm

Rear Admiral

• SuperMod
  • 3,785 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 14:09

19 animerade filmer har ansökt om att få bli nominerade med slutlig förhoppning om att vinna den åtrovärda statyetten. Av dessa är det dock flera som inte ännu har haft sin obligatoriska visning i Los Angeles.

ELIGIBILITY

• At least eight eligible animated features must have been theatrically released in Los Angeles County within the calendar year for this category to be activated.

Jag måste säga att det fanns en och annan överraskning bland dom ansökande, men jag antar att det är långt ifrån säkert att dessa sedan blir nominerade.

Filmerna är som följer;

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2
The Croods
Despicable Me 2
Epic
Ernest and Celestine
The Fake
Free Birds
Frozen
Khumba
The Legend of Sarila
A Letter to Momo
Monsters University
O Apóstolo
Planes
Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie – Rebellion
Rio: 2096 A Story of Love and Fury
The Smurfs 2
Turbo
The Wind Rises

#13 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 18:33

Inte sett en enda av dem! :D Nåja, danska Jakten fick jag som julklapp från Discshop så den kan jag börja med att se efter julledigheten. Den hör till dem som gått vidare om ni missat det. Den svenska filmen kom dock inte med.

#14 Garm (M)

Garm (M)

Commander

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 20:11

Inte jag heller. Men jag ser fram emot att kunna bocka av några av filmerna i alla fall. Hur många återstår att se.

Jakten har jag haft liggandes ett tag. Den verkar bra och med ett intressant tema. Jag kanske kan matcha ditt omdöme med ett eget efter att du har sett filmen. För jag ser den nog inte innan dess i alla fall.

Det ha droppats en del listor den senaste tiden med hur många och vilka av dom ansökande filmerna som är kvar i diverse kategorier. Der blir spännande att se vilka som nomineras till slut.

Edited by Garm 2.0 (Test User), 21 December 2013 - 20:12.

#15 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:59

Några heta Oscarskandidater är "American Hustle", "The Wolf of Wall Street", "Gravity" och "12 Years A Slave" som även blev vinnare i nattens Golden Globe. Vinnarna hittar du här.

#16 Garm (M)

Garm (M)

Commander

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 17:31

American Hustle and Gravity led nominations for the 86th Academy Awards with 10 each, followed by nine for 12 Years a Slave. The trio will compete for best picture in a category that this year has nine entrants, also including Captain Phillips, Dallas Buyers Club, Her, Nebraska, Philomena, and The Wolf of Wall Street.

Oscar voters always provide a few surprises, but this year they outdid themselves.

For the second consecutive year, a David O. Russell film had acting contenders honored in all four categories. Meryl Streep continues her streak with an 18th nomination.

The surprises include Sally Hawkins, Christian Bale and Amy Adams, since none was a shoo-in. But biggest shocks were the omissions of Tom Hanks, Emma Thompson, Robert Redford and Paul Greengrass.

The Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences and PricewaterhouseCoopers follow a complicated weighted system for best picture, which allows for five-to-10 contenders. For the past two years, there were also nine. (James Schamus explains the system in a separate story.)

The nominees include some racial and cultural diversity, underscoring the fact that the film industry needs to reflect the universal nature of the business. Its an expanded sensibility that theater and TV have been quicker to embrace.

Many of this years top nominees are themed to the economy (American Hustle, Blue Jasmine, The Wolf of Wall Street), health care (Dallas Buyers Club), terrorism (Captain Phillips), survival (12 Years, Gravity,) and technology (Her and Gravity).

And then there are the classic American themes of family: August: Osage County, Nebraska, Philomena.

Historically, the Oscars nominations rarely parallel box office performance. With $670 million worldwide, Gravity was the only best-pic nominee in the global box office top 10.

The foreign language and animation categories failed to capture a best-picture nomination in the way that Toy Story 3 and Amour did in the past few years.

Also MIA were a few longshots whose supporters had hoped in vain for awards attention. That list includes James Franco (Spring Breakers), James Gandolfini (Enough Said) and Scarlett Johansson (Her).

The build-up to todays nominations has been long and intense. In most years, there have been three or four shoo-ins for a best-picture nomination, plus a handful of other possibilities. This year, in addition to four that seemed like no-brainers, there were a dozen other contenders all worthy of attention. Every Oscar category was overcrowded, so the campaigning has been at a record level of activity since September.

There were 289 eligible pics with a total of 6,028 Academy voters. The largest single branch is actors, with 1176 (19% of the total); the smallest being casting directors, with 54 members (less than 1%).

The nominations were announced at 5:38 a.m. at the Academys Beverly Hills headquarters. Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences prexy Cheryl Boone Isaacs and Chris Hemsworth made the announcement.

Balloting runs Feb. 14-25. Awards will be handed out at ceremonies at the Dolby Theatre March 2, telecast live by ABC-TV.

THE FULL LIST OF NOMINEES:

BEST PICTURE

12 Years a Slave
American Hustle
Captain Phillips
Dallas Buyers Club
Gravity
Her
Nebraska
Philomena
The Wolf of Wall Street

BEST DIRECTOR

David O. Russell, American Hustle
Alfonso Cuaron, Gravity
Alexander Payne, Nebraska
Steve McQueen, 12 Years a Slave
Martin Scorsese, The Wolf of Wall Street

BEST ACTOR

Christian Bale, American Hustle
Bruce Dern, Nebraska
Leonardo DiCaprio, The Wolf of Wall Street
Chiwetel Ejiofor, 12 Years a Slave
Matthew McConaughey, Dallas Buyers Club

BEST ACTRESS

Amy Adams, American Hustle
Cate Blanchett, Blue Jasmine
Sandra Bullock, Gravity
Judi Dench, Philomena
Meryl Streep, August: Osage County

BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY

American Hustle Written by Eric Warren Singer and David O. Russell
Blue Jasmine Written by Woody Allen
Her Written by Spike Jonze
Nebraska Written by Bob Nelson
Dallas Buyers Club Written by Craig Borten & Melisa Wallack

BEST ADAPTED SCREENPLAY

Before Midnight Written by Richard Linklater, Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke
Captain Phillips Screenplay by Billy Ray
Philomena Screenplay by Steve Coogan and Jeff Pope
12 Years a Slave Screenplay by John Ridley
The Wolf of Wall Street Screenplay by Terence Winter

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS

Lupita Nyongo, 12 Years a Slave
Jennifer Lawrence, American Hustle
June Squibb, Nebraska
Julia Roberts, August: Osage County
Sally Hawkins, Blue Jasmine

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR

Barkhad Abdi, Captain Phillips
Bradley Cooper, American Hustle
Michael Fassbender, 12 Years a Slave
Jonah Hill, The Wolf of Wall Street
Jared Leto, Dallas Buyers Club

BEST ANIMATED FILM

The Croods
Despicable Me 2
Ernest & Celestine
Frozen
The Wind Rises

BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY

The Grandmaster
Gravity
Inside Llewyn Davis
Nebraska
Prisoners

BEST COSTUME DESIGN

Michael Wilkinson, American Hustle
William Chang Suk Ping, The Grandmaster
Catherine Martin, The Great Gatsby
Michael OConnor, The Invisible Woman
Patricia Norris, 12 Years a Slave

BEST DOCUMENTARY FEATURE

The Act of Killing Joshua Oppenheimer and Signe Byrge Sørensen
Cutie and the Boxer Zachary Heinzerling and Lydia Dean Pilcher
Dirty Wars Richard Rowley and Jeremy Scahill
The Square Jehane Noujaim and Karim Amer
20 Feet from Stardom Nominees to be determined

BEST DOCUMENTARY SHORT SUBJECT

CaveDigger Jeffrey Karoff
Facing Fear Jason Cohen
Karama Has No Walls Sara Ishaq
The Lady in Number 6: Music Saved My Life Malcolm Clarke and Nicholas Reed
Prison Terminal: The Last Days of Private Jack Hall Edgar Barens

BEST FILM EDITING

American Hustle Jay Cassidy, Crispin Struthers and Alan Baumgarten
Captain Phillips Christopher Rouse
Dallas Buyers Club John Mac McMurphy and Martin Pensa
Gravity Alfonso Cuarón and Mark Sanger
12 Years a Slave Joe Walker

BEST FOREIGN LANGUAGE FILM

The Broken Circle Breakdown Belgium
The Great Beauty Italy
The Hunt Denmark
The Missing Picture Cambodia
Omar Palestine

BEST MAKEUP AND HAIRSTYLING

Dallas Buyers Club Adruitha Lee and Robin Mathews
Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa Stephen Prouty
The Lone Ranger Joel Harlow and Gloria Pasqua-Casny

BEST ORIGINAL SCORE

John Williams, The Book Thief
Steven Price, Gravity
William Butler and Owen Pallett, Her
Alexandre Desplat, Philomena
Thomas Newman, Saving Mr. Banks

BEST ORIGINAL SONG

Alone Yet Not Alone from Alone Yet Not Alone Music by Bruce Broughton; Lyric by Dennis Spiegel
Happy from Despicable Me 2 Music and Lyric by Pharrell Williams
Let It Go from Frozen Music and Lyric by Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez
The Moon Song from Her Music by Karen O; Lyric by Karen O and Spike Jonze
Ordinary Love from Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom Music by Paul Hewson, Dave Evans, Adam Clayton and Larry Mullen; Lyric by Paul Hewson

BEST PRODUCTION DESIGN

American Hustle Production Design: Judy Becker; Set Decoration: Heather Loeffler
Gravity Production Design: Andy Nicholson; Set Decoration: Rosie Goodwin and Joanne Woollard
The Great Gatsby Production Design: Catherine Martin; Set Decoration: Beverley Dunn
Her Production Design: K.K. Barrett; Set Decoration: Gene Serdena
12 Years a Slave Production Design: Adam Stockhausen; Set Decoration: Alice Baker

BEST ANIMATED SHORT FILM

Feral Daniel Sousa and Dan Golden Get a Horse!
Lauren MacMullan and Dorothy McKim Mr. Hublot
Laurent Witz and Alexandre Espigares
Possessions Shuhei Morita
Room on the Broom Max Lang and Jan Lachauer

BEST LIVE ACTION SHORT FILM

Aquel No Era Yo (That Wasnt Me) Esteban Crespo
Avant Que De Tout Perdre (Just before Losing Everything) Xavier Legrand and Alexandre Gavras
Helium Anders Walter and Kim Magnusson
Pitääkö MunKaikki Hoitaa? (Do I Have to Take Care of Everything?) Selma Vilhunen and Kirsikka Saari
The Voorman Problem Mark Gill and Baldwin Li

BEST SOUND EDITING

All Is Lost Steve Boeddeker and Richard Hymns
Captain Phillips Oliver Tarney
Gravity Glenn Freemantle
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Brent Burge
Lone Survivor Wylie Stateman

BEST SOUND MIXING

Captain Phillips Chris Burdon, Mark Taylor, Mike Prestwood Smith and Chris Munro
Gravity Skip Lievsay, Niv Adiri, Christopher Benstead and Chris Munro
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Christopher Boyes, Michael Hedges, Michael Semanick and Tony Johnson
Inside Llewyn Davis Skip Lievsay, Greg Orloff and Peter F. Kurland
Lone Survivor Andy Koyama, Beau Borders and David Brownlow

BEST VISUAL EFFECTS

Gravity Tim Webber, Chris Lawrence, Dave Shirk and Neil Corbould
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Joe Letteri, Eric Saindon, David Clayton and Eric Reynolds
Iron Man 3 Christopher Townsend, Guy Williams, Erik Nash and Dan Sudick
The Lone Ranger Tim Alexander, Gary Brozenich, Edson Williams and John Frazier
Star Trek Into Darkness Roger Guyett, Patrick Tubach, Ben Grossmann and Burt Dalton

Edited by Garm 2.0 (Test User), 17 January 2014 - 00:15.

#17 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 13:38

Många förväntade filmer som blev nominerade, ja. Och Netflix har fått sin första Oscars nominering för dokumentären The Square.

Då är det dags att börja den vilda jakten på filmerna och lägga undan tid för hinna se dem! :D

Pst. Torsdag kväll dök Blue Jasmin upp som premiär på Netflix! Tyvärr var den borttagen lika snabbt. Äsch då.

#18 Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,270 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 23:03

För första gången på flera år har jag inte sett en enda film av dessa om man bortser några från de tekniska kategorierna då.

Ska försöka rikta in mig på att se åtminstone 5-6 av de som är nominerade i bästa film kategorin.

Winter is Coming

#19 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:49

Välkommen till min värld! ;)
Nu har jag iaf gjort upp ett filmschema och det blir i vanlig ordning fullt upp varje helg in i det sista.

#20 Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,270 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:18

Nu har jag sett 6 av de 9 filmerna i bästa film kategorin, gillade de flesta också! Är ju bara ett par veckor kvar nu

Winter is Coming

#21 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:29

Håller på att beta av filmerna i rasande fart. Många bra filmer har jag sett. Får återkomma när jag har mer tid. :D

#22 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:54

Brittiska BAFTA gick av stapeln igår och den stora vinnaren blev Gravity, men 12 Years a Slave plockade hem pokalen för Bästa film. Chockerande - imo - fick American Hustle pris för bästa manus. Gosh. 

http://awards.bafta....award/2014/film

#23 Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,270 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 17:13

Har nu sånär sett allt, bästa film alla 9 sedda + de fyra skådespelarkategorierna, manus. foto, regi, tekniska kategorier. Kortfilmer och dokumentärer bryr jag mig inte om som vanligt.

Känner mig redo och taggad nu!

Winter is Coming

#24 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:47

Härligt! Ja, nu börjar det äntligen närma sig. Och idag är jag ledig - whohoo! - så nu blir det filmtajm. Fem filmer kvar att se. Några har jag inte fått tag på (dock de "viktigaste" har setts). Animerade kortfilmer hoppas jag hitta i helg för att kunna se dem. Känner mig iaf rätt nöjd redan nu att ha lyckats klämma in så pass många filmer. :)

#25 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:05

Nu känner jag mig riktigt nöjd: 40 Oscarsfilmer sedda totalt. Najs. Några personliga favoriter (fritt specade):

Gravity

Blue Jasmine

Dallas Buyers Club

August: Osage County

Just Before Losing Everything

The Act of Killing

Cate Blanchett (Blue Jasmine) och Jared Leto (Dallas Buyers Club) tycker jag var fullkomligt lysande och skulle bli chockerad om de inte vann i sina kategorier.

Nöjd med att ha sett så pass många dokumentärer och kortfilmer för en gångs skull. Nästa steg blir att fundera över vilka som kan tänkas plocka hem statyetten och ladda mentalt inför galan. Nu har nedräkningen börjat på allvar!