• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#51 Mara Jade

Mara Jade

Senior Commodore

• Members
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 17:57

Gillar "Vulcan of Arabia" ideén..och skulle jubla över att få se William Shatner i några avsnitt...
Vad lyssnar och ser jag på?

Posted ImagePosted Image

Livet innebär naturligtvis många problem. Några av dom mest populära är. Varför föds vi? Varför dör vi? Varför använder vi så stor del av den mellanliggande tiden till att titta i skyltfönster? ~ Liftarens Guide till Galaxen

#52 Peak

Peak

Dear Leader

• Admin
  • 11,181 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 18:51

Och Capshaw har som vanligt väldigt bakvända åsikter.. :P

//Peak
* Sci-Fi Nytt * Sci-Fi Nytts Forum

"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the
beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the
beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and
sixty six."

#53 Mara Jade

Mara Jade

Senior Commodore

• Members
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 18:58

Jepp som vanligt... :P

Posted ImagePosted Image

Livet innebär naturligtvis många problem. Några av dom mest populära är. Varför föds vi? Varför dör vi? Varför använder vi så stor del av den mellanliggande tiden till att titta i skyltfönster? ~ Liftarens Guide till Galaxen

#54 Robert Jonsson

Robert Jonsson

Love Cthulhu

• Aktiv member
  • 14,154 posts
  • Interests:Spel, narrativ och skrivande.

Posted 22 July 2004 - 19:35

Nej, nej. Jag har den rätta åsikten. Det är mest en kommentar som Peak gav mig tidigare idag som jag är sur över. Orkar inte läsa allt ovan :P Det i sig blir säkert bra, men det är inte det som får mig att bojkotta serien.
Robert Jonsson | Moment 223 | Bortom: Lögnens slöja | Facebook

»Cthulhu är passé. Det är Love Cthulhu som gäller numera. Jag hade då bara inte en aning om att det var jag som var Love Cthulhu.«

#55 Peak

Peak

Dear Leader

• Admin
  • 11,181 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 00:58

Mycket bra nyheter:

http://trekweb.com/a...ae0eb0ed0.shtml

Judith & Garfield Reeves-Stevens har skrivit många klassiska Star Trek-böcker.. :D

//Peak

sixty six."

#56 Mara Jade

Mara Jade

Senior Commodore

• Members
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 01:14

Oh vad trevligt, William Shatner's noveller är suveräna (Precis läst klart Captain's peril) och att ha ombord Judith & Garfield Reeves-Stevens känns som om de verkligen tänker göra underverk med S4.. :D

Edited by Mara Jade, 07 August 2004 - 01:16.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#57 rehnvall

rehnvall

Senior Commander

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 07:28

Är de någon som vet när Enterprise S4 drar igång i USA? letat på startrek.com och de enda jag hittat är en massa spoiler.

#58 Peak

Peak

Dear Leader

• Admin
  • 11,181 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 07:47

8:e oktober, tror jag det var.

//Peak

sixty six."

#59 Mara Jade

Mara Jade

Senior Commodore

• Members
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 07:50

http://www.trektoday.com/ listas alltid datumen för ENT sändningar..

Posted ImagePosted Image

#60 Mara Jade

Mara Jade

Senior Commodore

• Members
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 15:54

Shatner Set For Two-Episode Guest Stint?

UPN has reportedly commissioned advertisements touting William Shatner's (James T. Kirk) return to Star Trek.

CBS Television City Research Center, located in Las Vegas's MGM grand hotel, is showing a commercial for Enterprise's fourth season announcing a guest appearance by Shatner, according to a post by 'Lt. Barclay' on the TrekWeb message boards.

Barclay said in his report that the center previewed an episode of CBS's new comedy series, Centre of the Universe, for visitors. "During the show, a few UPN commercials were shown, including one for Enterprise," he said in his report. The Enterprise ad reportedly contained scenes from season three, followed by a Star Trek logo and a voice over announcing that Shatner would be appearing in two episodes this season.

Rumours about Shatner making the trek to Enterprise have circulated since the series premiere in fall 2001, but have picked up steam in recent months. Back in May, executive producer Rick Berman said the writers were looking for a way to bring Shatner on board Enterprise. In June, it was reported the actor approached Berman with a "great story idea" for a guest stint (story). The only stumbling block at that time was that Shatner is signed as a regular on ABC's new drama series, Boston Legal, and would require time off to appear on Enterprise.

The CBS Television City Research Center is a joint initiative between Viacom, the parent company of CBS and UPN, and ACNielsen, which provides television ratings data. The complex includes screening rooms fitted with touch screens so visitors can give instant feedback on the programs as they are watching them.

Please note that this information has yet to be confirmed by UPN or Paramount Pictures and until such time you should treat it as you would any rumour from an unofficial source. The original post can be found here at the TrekWeb forums.

:thumbsup: Skulle vara väldigt kul..

Posted ImagePosted Image

#61 Forever Xena

Forever Xena

Warrior Princess

• 10,223 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 21:22

ENTERPRISE Goes Back...Way Back
By Marcus Ferrell | (59 Reads )

UPN has released the official details of the fourth season premiere of STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE.

STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE - "Storm Front"

After destroying the Xindi superweapon, ARcher and the Enterprise crew are mysteriously thrust back in time to the 1940s Earth to find the Nazis have invaded the U.S. with the help of a strange alien race, on the season premiere of STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE, Friday, Oct. 8 at 8 PM on UPN.

Golden Brooks (UPN's GIRLFRIENDS) and Joe Maruzzo and Steven R. Schirripa (THE SOPRANOS) Guest Star

Having mysteriously survived destroying the Xindi superweapon, a battered Archer awakes to find himself back on Earth in the 1940s in the custody of Nazi-uniformed aliens and SS agents, who have successfully helped Germany invade the United States, but when he finally breaks free, Archer joins forces with American resistance fighters Alicia Travers (guest star Golden Brooks), Sal (guest star Joe Maruzzo) and Carmine (guest star Steven R. Schirripa) to stop the aliens from destroying America and the future, on the season premiere of STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE, Friday, Oct. 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on UPN. Allan Kroeker directed the episode from a script by Manny Coto.

Meanwhile, believing Archer sacrificed himself to save Earth, T'Pol and the battle-weary Enterprise crew attempt to figure out how to return to their own time, but when a near-dead crewman Daniels appears, he informs them that the only way to return to the 22nd century they know is to stop the aliens who are aiding the Nazis and restore the timeline.
Source: UPN

Xena doesn't just have a warcry. She made war cry. Just ask Ares

For Xena, death is never permanent. Its just a slight set back and always part of her plan.

If you're going through hell, keep going.Winston Churchill

Combat Information Center

Min avatar samling

#62 Peak

Peak

Dear Leader

• Admin
  • 11,181 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 10:39

http://www.moviehole.../news/4281.html

Latest on Kirk's return to the Enterprise
Posted on Fri, 1-Oct-2004

There might be good news on the way for "Trek" fans after all. Rumour has it that Paramount and Bill Shatner might have reached - or are nearing reaching - a deal, according to a Moviehole insider.

"The ongoing negotiations between Paramount, makers of TV's Enterprise and William Shatner, are apparently now going very well and we can expect an announcement pretty soon on Shatner's reprisal of Captain James T.Kirk for an unspecified number of Enterprise episodes for 2005", we're told.

The actor was holding out for a little more money and apparently "looks like getting what he wants".

Paramount reportedly wanted to bring in the actor to spice up ratings - and has had to dig deep to see that that happens.

Meanwhile, plans for a new "Star Trek" movie are apparently gaining steam. Despite the lacklustre performance of his latest film "Thunderbirds", Jonathan Frakes is apparently still under consideration to be the films helmer. No word on what form the movie will take, though latest internet rumblings suggest it'll be a prequel film.

Thanks to 'Synergy'

//Peak

sixty six."

#63 MicaelJ

MicaelJ

Cadet Fourth Year

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 10:37

Ja, hmm, jag tror att lite spoilerspace är motiverat här

Enligt "Quills" på TrekBBS som vanligtvis är välinformerad händer följande i finalavsnittet:

Posted by quills:
Oh F*** it...Trip dies at the end and the episode is a holographic program on the holodeck of the Enterprise-D (yes..."D" as in how DUMB can you get!)which Riker and Troi are observing. The series itself is not a hologram program, but the likelihood of bringing it back after this bullshit is practically zero. You may now commense your saber rattling.
Q

Läs mera i den här tråden:
http://www.trekbbs.c...o=&fpart=1&vc=1

Ja...om det här stämmer så har Berman/Braga förlorat vettet fullständigt...

Edit: Jag lade det inom Spoiler-taggar istället. // Capshaw, Admin.

Edited by Capshaw, 02 March 2005 - 10:41.

#64 Robert Jonsson

Robert Jonsson

Love Cthulhu

• Aktiv member
  • 14,154 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 10:40

Och här trodde jag att vi äntligen skulle bli av med Trip :(

Annars skulle jag inte ha något emot ett sådant här avsnitt i serien, men det känns kanske lite väl malplacerat som finalavsnitt för serien. :(

»Cthulhu är passé. Det är Love Cthulhu som gäller numera. Jag hade då bara inte en aning om att det var jag som var Love Cthulhu.«

#65 MicaelJ

MicaelJ

Cadet Fourth Year

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 10:50

Och här trodde jag att vi äntligen skulle bli av med Trip :(

Annars skulle jag inte ha något emot ett sådant här avsnitt i serien, men det känns kanske lite väl malplacerat som finalavsnitt för serien. :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jo, att göra ett sådant finalavsnitt verkar rejält bisarrt. Enterprise D dessutom, föryngrande plastikkirurgi för Frakes och Sirtis månne?

#66 Groundsplitter

Groundsplitter

Senior Captain

• Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 10 March 2005 - 04:17

Jag hoppas verkligen att det inte stämmer. Det vore den absolut sämsta avslutningen, och den värsta förolämpning mot en series fans, som någonsin använts i en TV-serie. Och jag ser inte det påståendet som någon överdrift.
Samlingsplatsen för alla nordiska Transformersfans: NTFA

#67 Forever Xena

Forever Xena

Warrior Princess

• 10,223 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 08:07

Flera som inte er glada

Blalock Disses Enterprise

Jolene Blalock, who plays T'Pol in UPN's canceled Star Trek: Enterprise, told the Toronto Star that she's not happy with the upcoming series finale, which airs in May. "I don't know where to begin with that one," she told the newspaper. "The final episode is ... appalling."

Blalock declined to elaborate, but otherwise had praise for this season's storylines, many of which hearken back to the original Star Trek series.

The fourth season "was a treat, a joy, to do," Blalock said. "It was an unexpected surprise to have the scripts that we did. And I am grateful and thankful for that. It was fun to come to work again."

Enterprise's fourth season was overseen by producer Manny Coto, an avowed fan of all things Trek. "It was certainly much better than spending another season doing what we had been doing," Blalock told the newspaper. "It said a lot about the potential of the show."

Enterprise has wrapped production in Los Angeles and the final episode, "These Are the Voyages," with guest stars Jonathan Frakes and Marina Sirtis, airs at 9 p.m. ET/PT May 13.

For Xena, death is never permanent. Its just a slight set back and always part of her plan.

Min avatar samling

#68 Marie Morot

Marie Morot

Deputy Admiral

• Members
  • 10,069 posts
  • Interests:fantasy noir
    cyberpunk
    crime
    shapeshifters
    vamps

Posted 15 March 2005 - 09:38

Wow. Om en av skådisarna som varit med länge säger så - då är det inte bra. :blink:
Support your local search and rescue unit - get lost.

#69 Forever Xena

Forever Xena

Warrior Princess

• 10,223 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 13:39

Nej verkeligen inte :blink:

Hur långt er vi här i Sverige med Enterprise ?

Min avatar samling

#70 Johannes NA

Johannes NA

Commodore

• Members
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 14:44

Ojdå :blink: Ska bli intressant att se vad som händer.

FX: SVT avbröt serien efter det näst sista säsong 2-avsnittet. Har vi tur återkommer serien i juni. <_<
------>Sci-Fi Nytt <-------

#71 shakazed

shakazed

Cadet Fourth Year

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 19:39

Såg nyligen sista avsnittet. Så jäkla trist att serien läggs ned, borde vara olagligt, är ju ändå Startrek vi snackar om! Hoppas innerligt att de kommer en ny iteration i sinom tid. De får gärna vänta ett par år och planera serien riktigt och ordentligt.
*suck*
Får man väl gå och vänta på att Stargate ska börja så man har något att trösta sig med.

#72 Peak

Peak

Dear Leader

• Admin
  • 11,181 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 20:27

Och sista avsnittet var inte speciellt hemskt i mina ögon.. ;)

Visst, inte världens bästa avsnitt, och det finns vissa smågrejer som jag inte gillar med det, men det hat som sprids över det är oförtjänt imho.

//Peak

sixty six."

#73 Robert Jonsson

Robert Jonsson

Love Cthulhu

• Aktiv member
  • 14,154 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 23:24

Stämde det som skrevs ovan?

#74 Peak

Peak

Dear Leader

• Admin
  • 11,181 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 11:19

Jodå, i stort sett så...

//Peak

sixty six."

#75 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
  • Interests:Depeche Mode
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 20 May 2005 - 19:39

Avsnittet var helt okej,
Gillade hur dom hade slagit ihop Enterprise med TNG :)
Men samtidigt så var det något som saknades.
Trodde faktiskt att T'Pol och Trip skulle bli tillsammans och få ett barn till, fast på naturligt sätt den här gången.
Synd att dom inte ändrade introt till något mycket bättre inför sista avsnittet, som dom gjorde när mirror avsnittena gick. Det introt var helt suveränt.
Ett stort plus får slutet, hur dom hade klippt ihop Archers, Kirks och Picards dialoger i slutet :D

Edit: Oops många spoiler taggar blev det :P

Edited by Georgia, 20 May 2005 - 19:39.

Even the stars look brighter tonight - Nothing's Impossible
If you believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible
I still believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible // Nothing's Impossible - Depeche Mode 2005

* Lyssnar på just nu * Delar med mig * Twitter * DinoRPG *
Forumets kak- tårt- & glass monster ;)
>>Årets Kvinnliga Medlem 2006, 2007 & 2008<< >>Årets Moderator 2007 & 2008<<
>>Årets Shoppingkompass (=Årets Garv) 2009<<

Esseffennälg (pop.) - Skrivs egentligen SFN-älg och är en ytterst sällsynt ras av älg som enbart finns i vilt tillstånd på Sci-Fi Nytt.
Enstaka exemplar kan hittas också på Tv-land, men de brukar snabbt bli förvirrade och skynda sig tillbaka till Sci-Fi Nytt.

...och eftersom jag är karl kan jag inte multitaska och hålla två olika parallela universum i skallen samtidigt.

...jag förberedde mig på det värsta: dvs ett episkt prettodrama som Wylie och Synon antagligen skulle sucka nöjt över.