ballt, men kändes inte så nytt
The sky's the limit.

Jon var namnet:

#27 XC

XC

«Thundermoose.»

• Admin
  • 19,025 posts
  • Interests:TV, Film, Böcker, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Undvika soliga dagar, datorer, internet, retro teknoligi och din senaste post!

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:29

As for the remake? "Sam and I have kicked that idea around, with Sam really being the person [pushing for it] over Bruce's objections and kind of my going, 'Why?'" Tapert said. "It was a movie that nobody saw theatrically, and it was meant to be a theatrical experience. If we could get some young filmmaker to go and say, 'I can make this far better than Sam did,' we should let him go and try. Sam is the one who keeps saying, 'We should do that,' and I'm the one too busy and somewhat too reluctant and lazy to really fully enable Sam to get it done." (Källa)

Edited by XC, 15 October 2008 - 10:29.

fqq5BYam.jpg

Du skall inte lyssna på vad jag säger; du skall fatta vad jag menar.

»Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.« (Samuel Beckett)

#28 Cartman

Cartman

Deputy Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 10,210 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 12:10

Bloody Disgusting - Bruce Campbell Talks Ash's Future

Friday, October 17, 2008

"In the remake, there's really no part for me," Campbell told Bloody-Disgusting. "Other than being the old guy at the bait shop going 'Hey, be careful of that cabin.' You'd have to get a whole new cast and put them through a whole new set of nightmares.

"The remake could actually be cool philosophically. This is only my personal opinion, [but] I'd go back to handheld 16mm with total unknowns just like the first one. You make the effects a little less [high end]. You could still do some visual effects with digital, but I'd really mess with people and make it a scary theater where you're still trapped again. And I think you can do that all over again because we had no one of any name in the first Evil Dead, so it can be done. I'd go low tech. The desire is always to go bigger.