Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
  • Interests:Depeche Mode
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 03 January 2009 - 19:02

Är väl lika bra att starta upp en ny säsongstråd för allas favorit doktor :)

Säsong 5 är väl de sista avsnitten med David Tennant? och nya doktorn dyker upp i säsong 6? eller hur har dom räknat?

Snart ska BBC annonsera den nya doktorn i alla fall.
Vem kommer det bli?

Edited by Georgia, 03 January 2009 - 20:04.

Even the stars look brighter tonight - Nothing's Impossible
If you believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible
I still believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible // Nothing's Impossible - Depeche Mode 2005

* Lyssnar på just nu * Delar med mig * Twitter * DinoRPG *
Forumets kak- tårt- & glass monster ;)
>>Årets Kvinnliga Medlem 2006, 2007 & 2008<< >>Årets Moderator 2007 & 2008<<
>>Årets Shoppingkompass (=Årets Garv) 2009<<

Esseffennälg (pop.) - Skrivs egentligen SFN-älg och är en ytterst sällsynt ras av älg som enbart finns i vilt tillstånd på Sci-Fi Nytt.
Enstaka exemplar kan hittas också på Tv-land, men de brukar snabbt bli förvirrade och skynda sig tillbaka till Sci-Fi Nytt.

...och eftersom jag är karl kan jag inte multitaska och hålla två olika parallela universum i skallen samtidigt.

...jag förberedde mig på det värsta: dvs ett episkt prettodrama som Wylie och Synon antagligen skulle sucka nöjt över.

#2 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts
  • Location:Osby, Skåne, Sverige, Europa, Jorden, Solsystemet, Wintergatan
  • Interests:Sci/Fi, Fantasy, Drama, Skräck, Kärlek/Romantik, Komedi... nog lättare att säga allt. :P

Posted 03 January 2009 - 19:09

Nix, säsong 5 är avsnitten med den nya. De sista med David Tennant är specialavsnitten i år och de räknas på samma sätt som Julavsnitten.
Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine.
And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts
Godzilla%20racing_zps1cj0z7fu.gif

#3 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 03 January 2009 - 19:54

OK. Bra då vet jag :)

Då har visst nya doktorn blivit annonserad.
Matt Smith. Vem det nu är

SFX: the leading science fiction, fantasy and horror magazine - The new Doctor is Matt Smith

The Eleventh Doctor will be Matt Smith.

After keeping us on tenterhooks for the longest half hour of 2009 so far, a special Doctor Who Confidential revealed that 26-year-old Matt Smith, the youngest ever actor to get the keys to the TARDIS, will be the man who David Tennant regenerates into when his spectacularly popular tenure comes to an end in the fourth of the upcoming specials in 2010. So early buzz that Survivors star Paterson Joseph, Robert Carlyle (who's since signed up for new series Stargate Universe) or even Catherine Zeta-Jones might be the Eleventh Doctor were all well off the money. Still, it was fun playing the guessing game - and it was nice that the tabloids didn't manage to spoil it for us (despite Smith's late rise to the position of favourite).

Is he the right choice? Well, although he's far from a household name, he's appeared in a load of British telly, including The Ruby In The Smoke and Party Animals; a man named Smith should find it easy to play a character who regularly goes by the alias of John Smith; and new showrunner Steven Moffat says he saw him on the first day of auditions and everything was right about him. We can't wait to find out what he means...

Rena rama ynglingen som blir den nya doktorn.

IMDb - Matt Smith (XI)

Nu dyker nyheten upp på de flesta Sci-Fi sidorna.

BBC - Doctor Who - News
Eleventh Doctor Revealed!

Matt Smith Is The New Doctor.

The BBC today announced that Matt Smith has been cast in the role of the Doctor in the iconic BBC series Doctor Who. Smith will be the eleventh Time Lord and will take over from David Tennant who leaves the show at the end of 2009. He will be seen in the forthcoming fifth series that will be broadcast in 2010.

The fifth series will also have a new lead writer and Executive Producer in the form of the BAFTA award winning writer Steven Moffat who is taking over from Russell T Davies. Moffat will be joined by Piers Wenger who will be the new Executive Producer for BBC Wales making the show.

Following David Tennant's decision to step down at the end of 2009, the team behind the new series set about casting the new Doctor so that new adventures could be created and scripts written with Matt in mind.

The identity of the new Doctor was revealed on a special edition of Doctor Who Confidential that was broadcast on BBC One on January 3rd at 17.35hrs. In it Smith revealed his initial reaction at taking on such a legendary role and his thoughts on what direction the Doctor might now be going with him playing the part.

Matt Smith said of his new role "I'm just so excited about the journey that is in front of me. It's a wonderful privilege and challenge that I hope I will thrive on. I feel proud and honoured to have been given this opportunity to join a team of people that has worked so tirelessly to make the show so thrilling.

"David Tennant has made the role his own, brilliantly with grace, talent and persistent dedication. I hope to learn from the standards set by him. The challenge for me is to do justice to the show's illustrious past, my predecessors and most importantly to those who watch it. I really cannot wait."

Lead writer and Executive Producer Steven Moffat said "The Doctor is a very special part, and it takes a very special actor to play him. You need to be old and young at the same time, a boffin and an action hero, a cheeky schoolboy and the wise old man of the universe. As soon as Matt walked through the door and blew us away with a bold and brand new take on the Time Lord, we knew we had our man. 2010 is a long time away but rest assured the Eleventh Doctor is coming - and the universe has never been so safe."

Piers Wenger, Head Of Drama, BBC Wales added "With two hearts, a ferocious mind and over 900 years of experience behind him, it's not every 26 year old actor who can take on a role like the Doctor but within moments of meeting Matt he showed the skill and imagination needed to create a Doctor all of his own.

It's just the beginning of the journey for Matt but with Steven Moffat's scripts and the expertise of the production team in Cardiff behind him, there is no one more perfect than him to be taking the TARDIS to exciting new futures when the series returns in 2010."

Ben Stephenson, Controller BBC Drama added "I am delighted to see Matt take on this iconic role. It will see him continuing his relationship with the BBC following his performances in Ruby In The Smoke and Party Animals, and his upcoming role in Moses Jones. The combination of Matt, Steven and Piers will, I know, take Doctor Who onto new and even dizzier heights."

Jay Hunt, Controller. BBC ONE said "Matt Smith will be a mesmerising eleventh Time Lord, true to the spirit of the show. He is a worthy successor to David Tennant who has been utterly remarkable in the role and promises to continue to be in next year's four special episodes."

I still believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible // Nothing's Impossible - Depeche Mode 2005

Esseffennälg (pop.) - Skrivs egentligen SFN-älg och är en ytterst sällsynt ras av älg som enbart finns i vilt tillstånd på Sci-Fi Nytt.
Enstaka exemplar kan hittas också på Tv-land, men de brukar snabbt bli förvirrade och skynda sig tillbaka till Sci-Fi Nytt.

...och eftersom jag är karl kan jag inte multitaska och hålla två olika parallela universum i skallen samtidigt.

...jag förberedde mig på det värsta: dvs ett episkt prettodrama som Wylie och Synon antagligen skulle sucka nöjt över.

#4 GaterGirl

GaterGirl

never bore your audience

• Aktiv member
  • 8,323 posts
  • Interests:Luleå Hockey. Sci-Fi. Tv-serier. Tv-spel. Fiska. Sällskapsspel. Photoshop. Fan-art. Grafik.

Posted 03 January 2009 - 20:30

Aldrig hört talas om. 1 år är rätt lång väntan att få se den nye doctorn i action.

Edited by GaterGirl, 03 January 2009 - 20:37.

Nikola Tesla "All the subtlety of brain surgery with a chainsaw." ~ Sanctuary 2007-2011  Parker - how did you know? Non-sequential serial numbers? My favorite. (parker får pengar i julklapp) "the ho ho ho job - leverage"Sofia Sorto - "Who are you, messere?", Ezio - "Only the most interesting man in your life." Assassins Creed - Revalations I will, I very much I will. - dr Julia Ogden, Murdoch Mysteries <p>Luleå Hockey  Murdoch Mysteries  Stargate SG-1  Jonathon Young  Nikola Tesla  Tv-serier

#5 Wylie Times

Wylie Times

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 23:39

Jag har sett Confidential avsnittet (där den 11:e doktorn presenteras) och första avsnittet av Party Animals. Men jag vet fortfarande inte riktigt vad jag ska tycka. Jag är skeptisk till Matt Smith men jag litar å andra sidan på Moffat. (Det verkar som vi båda hade tänkt oss en äldre doktor)

Party Animals, som faktiskt verkar vara en riktigt bra serie, handlar om en grupp människor som har lägre jobb inom den brittiska politiken. Matt spelar en researcher åt en kongress ledamot som lyckas göra bort sig rejält i första avsnittet. Han verkar vara en helt ok skådis men det är svårt att bedöma honom som Doktorn utifrån den rollen. Jag hoppas att The Shadow in the North ska ge en bättre uppfattning om det. (där han f.ö. spelar mot Billie Piper) Casanova gav t.ex. en mycket bättre uppfattning om David Tennant som Doktorn än Blackpool gjorde.

Edited by Wylie Times, 04 January 2009 - 23:40.

"I see them long hard times to come."
-Gangstagrass

last.fm | filmtipset | twitter

#6 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts
  • Interests:Sci/Fi, Fantasy, Drama, Skräck, Kärlek/Romantik, Komedi... nog lättare att säga allt. :P

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:40

Hade också hoppats på en äldre Doctor. En 26-åring som ser yngre ut än vad han är var knappast vad jag väntade mig, eller hoppades.
Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine.
And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts

#7 Magnus

Magnus

Fleet Captain

• Aktiv member
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 18:49

Ärligt talat så hoppades jag nog på en äldre doktor så blev lite besviken när jag såg att det var en ung doktor, men bara i ungefär 1 sekund, efter ha sett Confidential-avsnittet så tycker jag nog han har potential att bli en bra doktor :) och i såna fall ifall han blir en bra doktor så hoppas jag han varar länge.

#8 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 05 January 2009 - 19:13

Nu när nya doktorn är avslöjad, börjas det spekuleras om vem som ska bli hans kompanjon.

Who Will Be the Next “Doctor Who” Companion? : Slice of SciFi
Now that we know who the next Doctor will be, the speculation can begin on who will play the next companion to the time traveling Time Lord.

According to NME, the BBC is considering British singer Lily Allen as the new companion for Matt Smith’s eleventh Doctor.

Executive producer of the show, Piers Wenger, told the Daily Telegraph: “Having got the casting of the Doctor out of the way, the companion role is where we will be looking next. Someone terribly exciting like Billie Piper, who was at the beginning of her acting career but who had a profile for other reasons, would be great. We are looking for someone whose light can burn brightly.”

While it hasn’t been confirmed that Allen will be the new companion, Wenger said she’d certainly get consideration if she auditioned.

Also rumored to be in the running are Kelly Brook and Rachel Stevens.

Of course, all of these rumors should be taken with a grain of salt.

#9 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 21 January 2009 - 12:00

'Doctor Who' Finds Its Bionic Companion
Forget Catherine Zeta Jones, the BBC's signature time travelling series has finally found its companion: former "Bionic Woman" star Michelle Ryan.

At least that's what the latest reports are.

Starring alongside the youngest Doctor in the show's history, Ryan will provide the human element to the series and serve as the entry point for the "Doctor Who" audience. No official announcement has come from the BBC, however the tabloid newspaper claims that confirmation is imminent.

"Michelle's been in secret talks with BBC bosses," a source told the Sunday Mirror. "They are likely to announce her as Doctor Who's new assistant very soon. She is perfect for the role. She is good looking and the right age to star alongside Matt. Everyone agrees they look great together and reckon fans will think they're the perfect team, too."

Although she has a handful of genre roles to her name (including "Bionic Woman" and the new BBC family drama, "Merlin") is was the soap series "EastEnders" that initially launched her career.

"The BBC launched Michelle's acting career as Zoe Slater in 'EastEnders' and she will be thrilled to be back with them in such a legendary role," the source added. "It's an incredible opportunity for her and even though she's had a lot of success already she is still young and at the start of her career."

#10 Robert Jonsson

Robert Jonsson

Love Cthulhu

• Aktiv member
  • 14,154 posts
  • Interests:Spel, narrativ och skrivande.

Posted 21 January 2009 - 17:14

Med tanke på att hon var med i Moffats tidigare serie om Jekyll & Hyde är det inte otroligt. Jag gillar dock ryktena, så det talar emot det. :P
Robert Jonsson | Moment 223 | Bortom: Lögnens slöja | Facebook

»Cthulhu är passé. Det är Love Cthulhu som gäller numera. Jag hade då bara inte en aning om att det var jag som var Love Cthulhu.«

#11 Cartman

Cartman

Deputy Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 10,210 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 16:17

Inte riktigt officiellt men ett steg närmare verklighet?

http://news.bbc.co.u...or ex-EastEnder

#12 GaterGirl

GaterGirl

never bore your audience

• Aktiv member
  • 8,323 posts
  • Interests:Luleå Hockey. Sci-Fi. Tv-serier. Tv-spel. Fiska. Sällskapsspel. Photoshop. Fan-art. Grafik.

Posted 23 April 2009 - 11:42

Gillian Anderson (X-files) med i Doctor Who?
Nikola Tesla "All the subtlety of brain surgery with a chainsaw." ~ Sanctuary 2007-2011  Parker - how did you know? Non-sequential serial numbers? My favorite. (parker får pengar i julklapp) "the ho ho ho job - leverage"Sofia Sorto - "Who are you, messere?", Ezio - "Only the most interesting man in your life." Assassins Creed - Revalations I will, I very much I will. - dr Julia Ogden, Murdoch Mysteries <p>Luleå Hockey  Murdoch Mysteries  Stargate SG-1  Jonathon Young  Nikola Tesla  Tv-serier

#13 GaterGirl

GaterGirl

never bore your audience

• Aktiv member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 15:09

The waiting is over! The BBC today revealed that the companion for the next series of Doctor Who will be Karen Gillan. 21 year old Gillan will star alongside new Doctor Matt Smith when the TARDIS returns to BBC One in spring 2010.

Head writer and Executive Producer Steven Moffat declared, 'We saw some amazing actresses for this part, but when Karen came through the door the game was up. Funny, and clever, and gorgeous, and sexy. Or Scottish, which is the quick way of saying it. A generation of little girls will want to be her. And a generation of little boys will want them to be her too.'

Executive Producer and Head of Drama BBC Wales Piers Wenger said, 'We knew Karen was perfect for the role the moment we saw her. She brought an energy and excitement to the part that was just fantastic. And when she auditioned alongside Matt we knew we had something special.'

Karen Gillan follows in the footsteps of former companions including Billie Piper, Freema Agyeman and Catherine Tate who all won millions of fans and showed that the role remains one of the biggest in television. But Piers Wenger is raring to go with Matt Smith and the Doctor's fantastic new companion, declaring, 'It is a partnership that is ready to take on the Universe!'
http://www.bbc.co.uk.../090529_news_01

#14 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 12 June 2009 - 18:31

TV.com: Daleks to return in Doctor Who?

New Doctor Who Matt Smith will reportedly face the Daleks in one of his first on-screen adventures.

Producers of the cult BBC sci-fi show have decided to bring back the Time Lord's arch nemeses to mark Matt's debut as the Doctor next year, according to the Daily Star.

A source claimed: "Fans may take a while to get used to Matt as the Doctor so it makes sense to have him fight his most famous enemies."

The 26-year-old is taking over from David Tennant, 38, as the 11th Doctor Who in the spring of 2010.

Show bosses apparently plan to "step back in time" with their Tardis make-over for the new series, giving it blue walls and white windows, reminiscent of the 1960s time travelling vehicle.

#15 Restless

Restless

Captain

• Members
  • 554 posts
  • Interests:TV-serier
    Böcker
    Naturvetenskap

Posted 12 June 2009 - 19:21

DIE DALEKS DIE!
Jag är så trött på dem. Bläsch.
"So... This is engineering, huh? Engineering. Where the noble semi-skilled laborers execute the visions of those who think and dream... hello, oompa-loompas of science!"
Sheldon, The Big Bang Theory

Heisenberg blev stannad av polisen för att han körde för fort.
"Vet du hur fort du körde?!" frågade polisen som stoppat honom
"Nej, men jag vet exakt var jag är," svarade Heisenberg.

#16 mjz

mjz

Cadet Second Year

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 00:06

DIE DALEKS DIE!
Jag är så trött på dem. Bläsch.

Nä, jag älskar Daleks, speciellt de som inte stoppas av trappor. :P

Tänker inte ens låtsas att jag hört talas om Karen Gillan men jag har rätt bra förtroende för att serien fortsatt kommer vara otroligt bra.

#17 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 00:36

TV.com: Daleks to return in Doctor Who?

New Doctor Who Matt Smith will reportedly face the Daleks in one of his first on-screen adventures.

Producers of the cult BBC sci-fi show have decided to bring back the Time Lord's arch nemeses to mark Matt's debut as the Doctor next year, according to the Daily Star.

A source claimed: "Fans may take a while to get used to Matt as the Doctor so it makes sense to have him fight his most famous enemies."

The 26-year-old is taking over from David Tennant, 38, as the 11th Doctor Who in the spring of 2010.

Show bosses apparently plan to "step back in time" with their Tardis make-over for the new series, giving it blue walls and white windows, reminiscent of the 1960s time travelling vehicle.

Best news EVER!!! :thumbsup: Jag var så orolig att Daleks inte skulle återkomma på länge med tanke på hela "end of the Daleks" grejen i säsong 4.

Restless: Skäms! Daleks är ju AWESOME with AWESOMESOUCE!!!
:thumbsup: :P
De är ju Doktorns nemesis. Vad är Star Wars utan Sith, Superman utan Lex Luthor, X-Men utan Magneto, Star Trek utan Borg, Terminator utan... öh, Terminators, Supernatural utan YED, Lucky Luke utan Bröderna Dalton, Demokrati utan Kommunism, Goda utan Onda, Gud utan Djävulen, Kalle Anka utan Alexander Lukas.
Det går bara inte. På samma vis så måste The Docter ha sin arch-nemesis The Daleks, som förövrigt är några av de coolaste fiender som någonsin skapats. ;)
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts

#18 Peak

Peak

Dear Leader

• Admin
  • 11,181 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 14:05

I dag börjar säsong 5 att filmas.

En bild på nya doktorn i "uniform" tillsammans med nya companionen:

Spoiler

//Peak
* Sci-Fi Nytt * Sci-Fi Nytts Forum

"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the
beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the
beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and
sixty six."

#19 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 05 October 2009 - 11:55

Inför nya säsongen och en ny Doctor så kommer det även en ny logga

BBC - Doctor Who - New Logo Coming Soon!

Doctor Who has engaged and amazed a global audience for over forty years, constantly raising the bar and regenerating to deliver new and compelling adventures. It's all change again in 2010 with Matt Smith playing the Eleventh Doctor, Karen Gillan onboard as companion Amy Pond and a brilliant, brand new logo!

On one level, the logo is the iconic image that represents Doctor Who. But it's much more than that - it becomes an icon that is recognised from Cardiff to California, an emblem of excitement, humour, scary monsters, brave companions and the Doctor! And so the new logo must be stylish, fresh, distinctive and bold. Must be. And will be. See for yourself when we reveal it exclusively, on this site at 8am on Tuesday, 6th October!

In the meantime, take a look at what the new logo must live up to, with our exclusive video showcasing the current and previous logos. Or step back in time in our gallery that gives you every logo with a little info on each... which was your logo? Just click on the links on the right to visit the gallery or to watch the video.

The first ten logos... Which do you remember?

#20 Peak

Peak

Dear Leader

• Admin
  • 11,181 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:43

Nya loggan: http://www.bbc.co.uk...logo640x395.jpg

//Peak

sixty six."

#21 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 22:09

Tar nog lite tid att vänja sig vid för min del.
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts

#22 Wylie Times

Wylie Times

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 00:33

EXCLUSIVE Neil Gaiman Confirms Doctor Who Episode

In a special message sent to the SFX Weekender in his acceptance speech for winning Best Comic at the SFX Awards, Neil Gaiman has confirmed that he is writing an episode for the second Matt Smith season of Doctor Who.

ZOMG!!!

"I see them long hard times to come."
-Gangstagrass

last.fm | filmtipset | twitter

#23 Peak

Peak

Dear Leader

• Admin
  • 11,181 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 23:07

Doctor Who will return for a sixth series in 2011, it has been confirmed.Executive producer Piers Wenger also announced a Christmas special for this year, penned by showrunner Steven Moffat.
Matt Smith will be returning for his second full series as The Doctor.
Shooting on the special and the 13-episode sixth run will begin early July in Cardiff. Filming on the fifth series wraps this Saturday ahead of transmission on BBC One at Easter

//Peak

sixty six."

#24 Kermit

Kermit

Groda

• 11,890 posts
  • Interests:Serier, musik, konst, teckning.

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:35

Men vad man får vänta! :(
*Hockey och superhjältar*

#25 Peak

Peak

Dear Leader

• Admin
  • 11,181 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 21:15

Ny Trailer:

http://www.digitalsp...ve-trailer.html

Säsong 5 börjar den 3:e april, vad jag sett.

"This is what I do, every time, every day, every second - this. There's one thing you never put in a trap if you're smart. If you have any plans about something tomorrow, there's something you never ever put in a trap. Me"

:D

//Peak

sixty six."