Photo

Turnering i bästa bokkaraktär

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fiskrens

Fiskrens

Social kameleont

• 4,025 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy, Familj, Rollspel, Sci-Fi, Karate, Film, Musik, Gitarrspelande i varierande ordning.

Posted 11 March 2010 - 22:57

...vi tar den en gång till va? :P

Nä, tänkte bara tipsa om att Suvudu har en egen turnering som pågår just nu, rond ett håller på. Man får rätt kul texter om varje fajt på köpet. Här är t ex den från Ged (Sparvhök) <--> Edward Cullen (Twilight):

When Ged got the call for this fight, he was reluctant to participate (as well as bewildered by the strange device called “the telephone.”). He just didn’t think it was right for him to destroy what appeared to be a pale, preening, brooding teenager. In fact, he kind of just wanted to give him a hug and tell him “Things will get better after high school—I promise.”

“Considering what his own life was like after school (“You try tracking down and defeating an evil shadow that you had unleashed upon the world!”), he really didn’t see how this Edward Cullen character could possibly be a threat.

That was until he was attacked by a horde of vicious, angry fangirls.

“We won’t let you hurt Edward!” they screamed. “For Bella!”

“We do not wish to harm you. We simply need to take you into custody.”

Crying out random names rapid fire, Ged tried to subdue them:

“Caitlyn! Amber! Jessica! Allison! Courtney!” He figured at least some of those had to be their true names. And sure enough, they were halted by his great power. Parting the mob down the middle, he looked past them to see Edward, glaring at him with his smoldering eyes.

“Just leave me alone, old man,” Edward sneered. “You don’t know what you’re up against.”

“No—I’ve seen a 30 Seconds to Mars video—I have an idea.”

“I. AM. NOT. EMO!” Edward roared, running at Ged way faster than the wizard expected. Saying the Old Word for “shield,” he got his defenses up just in time to prevent the vampire from crushing his sternum.

“Okay…regroup,” Ged, also known as Sparrowhawk, thought.

But there was no time. Edward was upon him, punching so hard that it was all Ged could do to keep himself from being pummeled. He thought it was over—that all his training and power were for naught—when the normally overcast sky of Forks cleared up just enough for the sun to shine down.

And make Edward start to sparkle.

Ged started giggling. “Seriously?” he asked.

“Wh—” Edward asked, and then saw that his hands were all sparkly. “God damn it…”

It didn’t matter, though, because Ged had figured out Edward’s true name. Saying it aloud, Edward was banished from this world, causing the gaggle of girls to break free of their bonds and screechingly run after Ged, who realized he had to flee or be trampled under their hormonal onslaught.

As he ran away, the true name he spoke could still be heard on the wind:

“Nancy…”

Jag tänkte i alla fall försöka komma ihåg att rösta.

Edited by Fiskrens, 11 March 2010 - 23:00.

"It's only called paranoia if you can't prove it" - William Gibson

"It's more the way it is now than it's ever been" - Dwight David Eisenhower

"Typisk otur, Krydolf! När det regnar flyglar har den fattige inga noter" - Don Martin

#2 Den Gröne Hämnaren

Den Gröne Hämnaren

l'Empereur des Lumières

• 2,579 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 12:25

:lol:

#3 Fiskrens

Fiskrens

Social kameleont

• 4,025 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy, Familj, Rollspel, Sci-Fi, Karate, Film, Musik, Gitarrspelande i varierande ordning.

Posted 01 December 2010 - 22:18

Har helt glömt att berätta om tvillingtävlingen som Suvudu just har kört klart , dvs. "Worst Villain". Och vinnaren där blev Sir Gregor Clegane från A Song of Fire and Ice, "The Mountain that rides". Ni kan läsa mer om hans bravader i tävlingen här.

Den 20 december är det dags för Sir Gregor att möta vinnaren i förra turneringen, som blev Rand al Thor.
"It's only called paranoia if you can't prove it" - William Gibson

"It's more the way it is now than it's ever been" - Dwight David Eisenhower

"Typisk otur, Krydolf! När det regnar flyglar har den fattige inga noter" - Don Martin