• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 Wylie Times

Wylie Times

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 15:31

Det är väl rätt kraftigt hintat att Bledels karaktär dör i slutet.

Men ja, hon är inte heller bra i sin roll men det är som sagt en mindre karaktär så det gör inte lika mycket som i Albas fall.

"I see them long hard times to come."
-Gangstagrass

last.fm | filmtipset | twitter

#27 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
  • Interests:Depeche Mode
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 04 December 2008 - 20:08

IGN: Sin City 2 Exclusive
Miller says sequel could shoot as early as April.
by Chris Tilly, IGN UK

UK, December 4, 2008 - We spoke to Frank Miller this morning at The Spirit junket, and couldn't resist asking him about the sequel to one of our favourite films of the last five years, Sin City.

Much to our delight, the response was encouraging, with the writer-turned-director saying that Sin City 2 might be ready to shoot early next year.

"Sin City 2 is written," he proclaimed. "It's mainly a matter of working out the details of the production. I'm hoping to do it with Robert Rodriguez again in the same circumstances that we did the first one, and we could be shooting as soon as April."

He wouldn't be drawn on the nature of the plot or which A-listers would return for the shoot, but the thought of Sin City 2 hitting cinemas before the end of next year makes us all tingly in our special place.

We'll have more news on this one as and when it breaks, and look out for our interviews with Miller and Spirit cast members Samuel L. Jackson, Scarlett Johansson and Eva Mendes on the site in the next couple of weeks.

Even the stars look brighter tonight - Nothing's Impossible
If you believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible
I still believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible // Nothing's Impossible - Depeche Mode 2005

* Lyssnar på just nu * Delar med mig * Twitter * DinoRPG *
Forumets kak- tårt- & glass monster ;)
>>Årets Kvinnliga Medlem 2006, 2007 & 2008<< >>Årets Moderator 2007 & 2008<<
>>Årets Shoppingkompass (=Årets Garv) 2009<<

Esseffennälg (pop.) - Skrivs egentligen SFN-älg och är en ytterst sällsynt ras av älg som enbart finns i vilt tillstånd på Sci-Fi Nytt.
Enstaka exemplar kan hittas också på Tv-land, men de brukar snabbt bli förvirrade och skynda sig tillbaka till Sci-Fi Nytt.

...och eftersom jag är karl kan jag inte multitaska och hålla två olika parallela universum i skallen samtidigt.

...jag förberedde mig på det värsta: dvs ett episkt prettodrama som Wylie och Synon antagligen skulle sucka nöjt över.

#28 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 23:05

“It always comes back to yourself. I, too, would only want to make this if I felt sure this is a movie that I’d want to see. The first Sin City I didn’t make it with the audience in mind at all. Who knew if they’d even want a black and white movie to begin with? They may have thought it was too weird, but I knew I wanted to see it so that’s why I made it that way.”

“So I always have to make sure I’m really passionate about something before I start working on it, and with Sin City, that was a movie I was incredibly passionate about. Fans can tell when you make something you don’t really care about. Really, it comes back to me, and when I read the script for Sin City 2, does it move me and get me to the point where I say to myself, ‘I really have to make this movie.’ I know the audience really wants it, but that’s not good enough for me. It’s got to be great enough so when it’s done I can say to fans, ‘This is what you’ve been waiting for’ and I know I delivered.”

Sagt av Rodriguez på Comic-Con 2011

Beviset för att intelligent liv finns i rymden är att de inte har kontaktat oss än.

Filmtipset | Live Long and Prosper

We are Apple. Lower your minds and surrender your wallets. We will add our biological and technological distinctiveness to you. Culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

#29 Garm

Garm

Rear Admiral

• SuperMod
  • 3,785 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 14:37

#30 Fiskrens

Fiskrens

Social kameleont

• 4,025 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy, Familj, Rollspel, Sci-Fi, Karate, Film, Musik, Gitarrspelande i varierande ordning.

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:49

Kändes mest som "mer av samma" vid första titten; gör mig snarare sugen på att se om första. Många damer som sparkar rumpa dock, det var positivt ;).
"It's only called paranoia if you can't prove it" - William Gibson

"It's more the way it is now than it's ever been" - Dwight David Eisenhower

"Typisk otur, Krydolf! När det regnar flyglar har den fattige inga noter" - Don Martin

#31 XC

XC

«Thundermoose.»

• Admin
  • 19,025 posts
  • Interests:TV, Film, Böcker, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Undvika soliga dagar, datorer, internet, retro teknoligi och din senaste post!

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:44

Jupp, Sin City 2 kommer kanske inte ha den fräschhet som ettan hade, och jag påmindes om att jag inte sett den första sedan jag köpte den på dvd.

fqq5BYam.jpg

Du skall inte lyssna på vad jag säger; du skall fatta vad jag menar.

»Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.« (Samuel Beckett)

#32 Garm

Garm

Rear Admiral

• SuperMod
  • 3,785 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 16:13

Jag ser gärna mer av samma, bara det är bra gjort. Och det återstår ju att se om så är fallet. Sin City är annars rätt tacksamt att göra film av kan jag tycka, men det gäller ju att ha något relevant att berätta och inte bara ge oss en massa bling-bling och pang-pang.

#33 Den Gröne Hämnaren

Den Gröne Hämnaren

l'Empereur des Lumières

• 2,579 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:41

Någon som har klart för sig om detta ska bli en liksom antologifilm som ettan eller om det snarare blir en historia som typ börjar i början och slutar i slutet?

#34 super85

super85

Forward Admiral

• 4,705 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:47

Vad jag uppfattat så är det igen flera olika historier, vissa baserade på serierna (A Dame to Kill For) medan andra stories är nyskapade för filmen. Håller med det att den är inte alls lika fräsch som koncept som ettan. Säkert underhållande med bling och pang. Precis som ettan och serierna. 

Proud member of ATNAG (Allegiance to Nolan and Goyer)
Batman Begins

2005&2008 Year of the Bat

2005 Evil feared the Knight, 2008 The Dark Knight Returns

The Dark Knight