Photo

Marvel startar 4 nya Live-Action serier på Netflix!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts
  • Location:Osby, Skåne, Sverige, Europa, Jorden, Solsystemet, Wintergatan
  • Interests:Sci/Fi, Fantasy, Drama, Skräck, Kärlek/Romantik, Komedi... nog lättare att säga allt. :P

Posted 07 November 2013 - 17:48

Marvel har gjort en deal med Netflix om 4 Live-Action TV-serier om deras superhjältar, samt en speciel event miniserie!

TV-serierna kommer att handla om Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones och Daredevil. Miniserien kommer att handla om The Defenders.

Varje TV-serie kommer att ha minst 13 avsnitt men planerade att pågå i många år. Planerad start är 2015.

Källa

Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine.
And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts
Godzilla%20racing_zps1cj0z7fu.gif

#2 Den Gröne Hämnaren

Den Gröne Hämnaren

l'Empereur des Lumières

• 2,579 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 23:18

Hm. Flera av de där är ju nära kopplade till varandra i serierna. Intressant.

#3 Garm

Garm

Rear Admiral

• SuperMod
  • 3,785 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 00:31

Inget som är klart än, men det är ju ett intressant val om det visar sig stämma. Jag läste på ett annat ställe att Daredevil är den som är först ut av serierna.

Drew Goddard is in negotiations to write the upcoming Daredevil series for Netflix and Disney, an individual with knowledge of the project has told TheWrap.

A representative for Goddard had no comment, while representatives for Netflix and Marvel did not respond to repeated requests for comment.

Goddard previously served as a writer and producer on the hit ABC series Lost and Alias, as well as a writer on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. He wrote this year’s Brad Pitt zombie epic World War Z, and directed the horror movie The Cabin in the Woods, which he also co-wrote with Marvel maestro Joss Whedon.

Edited by Garm, 13 November 2013 - 00:32.

#4 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts
  • Interests:Sci/Fi, Fantasy, Drama, Skräck, Kärlek/Romantik, Komedi... nog lättare att säga allt. :P

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:19

Lita casting nyheter för Daredevil!

Mat Murdock aka Daredevil kommer spelas av Charlie Cox.
Kingpin kommer spelas av Vincent D'Onofrio.

Drew Goddard har hoppat av för att koncentrera sig på sina film manus men kommer fortsätta vara inblandad som ex.Producer.
Seriens showrunner kommer istället vara kollegan Steven S. DeKnight (Buffy, Angel, Dollhouse, Spartacus, Smallville)

Källa

Edited by Crusader, 11 June 2014 - 03:21.

Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine.
And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts

#5 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:15

Rosario Dawson har blivit kastad i en viktig, men ännu okänd roll, i Daredevil.

Known for her powerful work in "Cesar Chavez," "Kids" and the upcoming "Sin City: A Dame To Kill For," Rosario Dawson will play a dedicated young woman whose quest to heal the wounds of Hell's Kitchen brings Matt Murdock unexpectedly crashing into her life, while her own journey forever alters the course of his battle against the injustices of this broken city.

Dawson joins Charlie Cox (previously announced as Matt Murdock) and Vincent D'Onofrio (previously announced as Wilson Fisk) in the critically-lauded cast of "Marvel's Daredevil."

"Rosario Dawson is one the most charismatic, talented and powerful actresses in Hollywood, so she was always at the top of our list for 'Marvel's Daredevil,'" said Jeph Loeb, Marvel's Head of Television. "Her role in the series is absolutely critical to Matt Murdock's journey to become the hero we know as Daredevil."

Källa

-Sora, Kingdom Hearts

#6 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 17:27

Elden Henson har blivit castad som advokaten Foggy Nelson, Mat Murdock's bästa vän.

“In a town full of crime and corruption, Foggy’s friendship to the community and passion for improving it have made him a friend to its many residents from all walks of life.”

Källa

En bra skådespelare även om jag har lite problem med hans utseende då han ser ut som en mobbare för mig. Vilket kan ha med att jag blev mobbat som barn av en kille som såg liknande ut. :P
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts