Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
  • Interests:Depeche Mode
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 10 November 2008 - 12:53

:huh:
Ska dom skriva om hela WW historian då eller...
Från att vara en grekisk amazon till ???
Even the stars look brighter tonight - Nothing's Impossible
If you believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible
I still believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible // Nothing's Impossible - Depeche Mode 2005

* Lyssnar på just nu * Delar med mig * Twitter * DinoRPG *
Forumets kak- tårt- & glass monster ;)
>>Årets Kvinnliga Medlem 2006, 2007 & 2008<< >>Årets Moderator 2007 & 2008<<
>>Årets Shoppingkompass (=Årets Garv) 2009<<

Esseffennälg (pop.) - Skrivs egentligen SFN-älg och är en ytterst sällsynt ras av älg som enbart finns i vilt tillstånd på Sci-Fi Nytt.
Enstaka exemplar kan hittas också på Tv-land, men de brukar snabbt bli förvirrade och skynda sig tillbaka till Sci-Fi Nytt.

...och eftersom jag är karl kan jag inte multitaska och hålla två olika parallela universum i skallen samtidigt.

...jag förberedde mig på det värsta: dvs ett episkt prettodrama som Wylie och Synon antagligen skulle sucka nöjt över.

#102 Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,270 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 22:50

Jag tycker man ska respektera de gamla superhjältarnas utseende så mycket som det bara går fast å andra sidan har man ju accepterat en svart Nick Fury så varför inte? Men bättre än Beyonce kan de väl ändå klämma ur sig.

Winter is Coming

#103 super85

super85

Forward Admiral

• 4,705 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 00:24

Beyonce var även "påtänkt"(enligt internet ,som aldrig ljuger) som Lois Lane när McG var inblandad i Superman för ett antal år sedan. Låter väldigt dåligt, som en bra dos av WBs försökt till vad som helst under årens lopp. Att Beyonce vill spela Wonder Woman är en grej, men det är nånting helt annat att hon skulle få spela henne. McG skulle kanske klara av att göra en kul lättsam Wonder Woman film, och sen verkar ju hans Terminator:Salvation vara "seriösare" i tonen,så tja, om filmen skulle bli gjord så skulle jag inte bli extremt hatiskt över det. Men fortfarande, konceptet med Beyonce som Wonder Woman är rätt löjligt, hoppas verkligen att det är bara internet-dynga som det inte blir nånting av. Efter The Dark Knight och kommande Watchmen så tror jag att Green Lantern har den största chansen att bli till film inom en snar framtid.

Sen igen om det här med Beyonce.....skulle vara rätt elakt att ta bort den enda kända hjältinnan med grekiskt ursprung eller hur? kanske borde man försöka att göra film av någon av de svarta karaktärerna från DCs och Marvels universum. Rent boxoffice-mässigt så gick det ju rätt ok för Blade.

Edited by super85, 11 November 2008 - 00:27.

Proud member of ATNAG (Allegiance to Nolan and Goyer)
Batman Begins

2005&2008 Year of the Bat

2005 Evil feared the Knight, 2008 The Dark Knight Returns

The Dark Knight

#104 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 19 November 2008 - 19:15

Splash Page » Would Keri Russell, Voice Of Cartoon ‘Wonder Woman,’ Be Up For The Live-Action Version?
Keri Russell is a huge Wonder Woman fan — so much so that she used to dress up as the Amazonian princess for Halloween. But even though she’s providing the voice of Wonder Woman in the upcoming “Wonder Woman” animated DVD movie, she’s not so sure she’d want to try her hand at doing Diana in a live-action “Wonder Woman” movie.

“It’s so tricky to do [a superhero story] as live action,” Russell told us when we caught up with her at the afterparty for her one-night reading of “All About Eve” on Broadway. “And we haven’t seen a girl [carry] one yet.”

That might be why producer Joel Silver has been running through directors and writers on “Wonder Woman,” from Joss Whedon to the Wachowski Brothers to the now-rumored McG, searching for just the right take. (“It’s been in a constant state of development; we’ve just not been able to find the right way to do it yet,” Silver told SuperHeroHype.)

But since there’s already a queue of actresses ready to crack the lasso and fly the invisible jet — most recently Beyonce — Russell isn’t sure she’d be the most qualified, even with her voice work as Wonder Woman on her resume.

“My only real experience with that is working with J.J. [Abrams], when we did ‘Mission Impossible,’” she said, “and that was really fun, I have to say. But I don’t know. I would do something for it, but I’m not necessarily fighting to get the part.”

I still believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible // Nothing's Impossible - Depeche Mode 2005

Esseffennälg (pop.) - Skrivs egentligen SFN-älg och är en ytterst sällsynt ras av älg som enbart finns i vilt tillstånd på Sci-Fi Nytt.
Enstaka exemplar kan hittas också på Tv-land, men de brukar snabbt bli förvirrade och skynda sig tillbaka till Sci-Fi Nytt.

...och eftersom jag är karl kan jag inte multitaska och hålla två olika parallela universum i skallen samtidigt.

...jag förberedde mig på det värsta: dvs ett episkt prettodrama som Wylie och Synon antagligen skulle sucka nöjt över.

#105 super85

super85

Forward Admiral

• 4,705 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 22:11

Keri är inte en dålig skådespelerska men ser henne inte som Wonder Woman. Däremot så hoppas jag att hon var ett bra val för att göra rösten i animerade filmen :) .
Proud member of ATNAG (Allegiance to Nolan and Goyer)
Batman Begins

2005&2008 Year of the Bat

2005 Evil feared the Knight, 2008 The Dark Knight Returns

The Dark Knight

#106 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 02 March 2009 - 23:39

Wonder Woman's Virginia Madsen wants same role in live action | SCI FI Wire
Oscar-nominated actress Virginia Madsen, who voices Queen Hippolyta in the new feature-length direct-to-DVD animated film Wonder Woman, told SCI FI Wire at WonderCon in San Francisco over the weekend that she'd like to reprise her role in a live-action version of the story.

"I want to play Hippolyta in the live-action movie," Madsen said in an interview. "So I'm going to start campaigning for that part now. Could you imagine what my competition would be? Because everyone, so many actors, want to play that kind of thing, because it really would be so much fun to go to work every day, and, just as a female, to be able to play that kind of role, where you can kick butt and have awesome power. It's not that often that we find those kinds of roles. So I'd have pretty strong competition for this role if it becomes live action."

Madsen said that she grew up with Wonder Woman. "She was really the only [female] superhero," she said. "I mean, there was Wonder Woman and there was Barbie, and I certainly wasn't going to play with Barbie. I was so uninterested in her, and my mother was a feminist, so she thought Barbie was a negative influence. And now what's wonderful [is that] I have a 6-year-old stepdaughter, and she has many superheroes to choose from, and the female characters in video games. When my boy was growing up, he had the Powerpuff Girls as much as he had Dexter's Lab. He had Spider-Man and he had Lara Croft. He's growing up in a time when there's more equality."

Madsen also confessed a love for Greek mythology, which informs Wonder Woman. "I loved that story, and I thought it was fascinating," she said. "Because there was more going on in Greek mythology with gods and goddesses, not just gods. I liked that there was a mystical part of the Wonder Woman story. Now to be a grownup and to actually be a part of it and get to portray Hippolyta, it's come full circle, in a way."

Madsen admitted to being a fan of science fiction (one of her earliest film roles was in David Lynch's Dune. "Yes," she said. "I was a huge fan of science fiction and fantasy, the whole genre. I mean, I was an actress from day one. So if I was reading The Wizard of Oz, I lived in that world while I was reading it. And if I saw an old Boris Karloff horror film, I lived in that movie while I was watching it. When I first went to Hollywood, in one of my first films, I actually got to go into that genre and be a part of it. That was a dream come true." Wonder Woman drops on Tuesday.

#107 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 13 March 2009 - 18:22

IESB.net - Movie News, Reviews, Interviews and More! - IESB Superhero Update Exclusive - Live Action Wonder Woman Picking Up Speed
IESB is hearing the dormant Amazonian Princess is picking up speed over at Warner Bros. and Silver Pictures.

There was a regime change late last year over at Silver Pictures, Andrew Roma is now the man in charge and will be the man spearheading the live action Wonder Woman project along with mega producer Joel Silver.

Sources in the Burbank studios have confirmed there is quite a bit of movement on the WW front. With Green Lantern going into production this year, it looks like Princess Diana may finally get the go ahead from WB.

WB and Silver Pictures are in the early stages but they are eager to get started on the movie. Sources tell IESB that WB is looking for new writers on the project and have been taking pitches the last few weeks.

Created during World War II, the character was initially depicted fighting the Axis military forces, as well as an assortment of supervillains and supervillainesses. In later decades, some writers and their editors preferred to retain the World War II setting, while others updated the series to reflect an ongoing "present day."

Wonder Woman has also regularly appeared in the team books Justice Society (from 1941) and Justice League (from 1960). Arguably the most popular and iconic superheroine in comics, she is informally grouped with Superman and Batman as one of a "Trinity" of DC characters who are regarded as especially important, both within their fictional universe and without.

Splash Page » Live-Action ‘Wonder Woman’ Movie On The Fast Track?