• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#51 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 21:29

Hoppsan, blir en tredje säsong av Falling Skies. :o Där ser man.

Källa: comingsoon.net

Starz har två nya tv-serier på agendan: "Incursion" och "Vlad Dracula". Intressant när man läser nedanstående:

[..]

As part of Starz overall deal with "Spartacus" creator Steven S. DeKnight, Starz is developing "Incursion," an epic science fiction action-thriller that follows a squad of soldiers caught in a war against a hostile alien race. Each season the battle will be fought on a new, exotic planet as humanity punches deeper into enemy territory. Grittily realistic combat, darkly complex characters and intrigue on a cosmic scale will permeate the tale of fighting men and women facing the pressures of war and an enemy unlike any ever seen.

[..]

J. Michael Straczynski is the successful writer and producer whose credits include such fan classics as Thor,Underworld: Awakening, "Babylon 5," and The Changeling. He has teamed with horror master Roy Lee, whose credits include such hits as The Ring, The Strangers and The Woman in Black in developing "Vlad Dracula" with veteran producer Rob Tapert, whose credits include the international Starz hit series, "Spartacus," iconic "Xena: Warrior Princess," Evil Dead and The Grudge. The project is a unique spin of the classic tale, blending the historical facts of the 15th century Prince of Wallachia, with the fictional Dracula whose story is known around the world and continues to fascinate audiences. "Vlad Dracula" traces his evolution from a revered ruler to the world's most feared vampire, and his slow downfall as he struggles desperately to hang on to his humanity, his wife and his kingdom.

[..]

Källa: comingsoon.net

Kan man hoppas på att en svensk kanal plockar upp dem? :)

Beviset för att intelligent liv finns i rymden är att de inte har kontaktat oss än.

Filmtipset | Live Long and Prosper

We are Apple. Lower your minds and surrender your wallets. We will add our biological and technological distinctiveness to you. Culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

#52 GaterGirl

GaterGirl

never bore your audience

• Aktiv member
  • 8,323 posts
  • Interests:Luleå Hockey. Sci-Fi. Tv-serier. Tv-spel. Fiska. Sällskapsspel. Photoshop. Fan-art. Grafik.

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:53

CBS höstschema.

http://www.thefutonc.../20120711cbs01/
Nikola Tesla "All the subtlety of brain surgery with a chainsaw." ~ Sanctuary 2007-2011  Parker - how did you know? Non-sequential serial numbers? My favorite. (parker får pengar i julklapp) "the ho ho ho job - leverage"Sofia Sorto - "Who are you, messere?", Ezio - "Only the most interesting man in your life." Assassins Creed - Revalations I will, I very much I will. - dr Julia Ogden, Murdoch Mysteries <p>Luleå Hockey  Murdoch Mysteries  Stargate SG-1  Jonathon Young  Nikola Tesla  Tv-serier

#53 GaterGirl

GaterGirl

never bore your audience

• Aktiv member
  • 8,323 posts
  • Interests:Luleå Hockey. Sci-Fi. Tv-serier. Tv-spel. Fiska. Sällskapsspel. Photoshop. Fan-art. Grafik.

Posted 15 September 2012 - 22:33

Perception förnyad för en andra säsong.
http://www.deadline....-second-season/

It centers on Dr. Daniel Pierce (McCormack), an eccentric neuroscience professor with paranoid schizophrenia who is recruited by the FBI to help solve complex cases. Rachael Leigh Cook stars as FBI agent Kate Moretti, Pierce’s former student who asks him to consult on her cases.

Edited by GaterGirl, 15 September 2012 - 22:34.

Nikola Tesla "All the subtlety of brain surgery with a chainsaw." ~ Sanctuary 2007-2011  Parker - how did you know? Non-sequential serial numbers? My favorite. (parker får pengar i julklapp) "the ho ho ho job - leverage"Sofia Sorto - "Who are you, messere?", Ezio - "Only the most interesting man in your life." Assassins Creed - Revalations I will, I very much I will. - dr Julia Ogden, Murdoch Mysteries <p>Luleå Hockey  Murdoch Mysteries  Stargate SG-1  Jonathon Young  Nikola Tesla  Tv-serier

#54 GaterGirl

GaterGirl

never bore your audience

• Aktiv member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:28

Royal Pains förnyad för 2 år, Cover Affairs och White Collar också förnyade men bara 1 år. http://www.imdb.com/news/ni37053492/

#55 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts
  • Location:Osby, Skåne, Sverige, Europa, Jorden, Solsystemet, Wintergatan
  • Interests:Sci/Fi, Fantasy, Drama, Skräck, Kärlek/Romantik, Komedi... nog lättare att säga allt. :P

Posted 28 September 2012 - 14:15

Efter att ha sett trailern till Last Resort så tycker jag att den verkar intresantare nu än den först gjorde.

Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine.
And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts
Godzilla%20racing_zps1cj0z7fu.gif

#56 GaterGirl

GaterGirl

never bore your audience

• Aktiv member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 19:19

Arrow har fått full säsong, Homeland får en tredje säsong.

http://blog.voiceoft...on-order-arrow/

#57 GaterGirl

GaterGirl

never bore your audience

• Aktiv member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:23

Vegas och Elementry får fulla säsonger. http://www.comingsoo...ws.php?id=96326

#58 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 14:57

Och Haven får en 4:e säsong!

http://blastr.com/20...ven-in-your.php

Beviset för att intelligent liv finns i rymden är att de inte har kontaktat oss än.

We are Apple. Lower your minds and surrender your wallets. We will add our biological and technological distinctiveness to you. Culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

#59 GaterGirl

GaterGirl

never bore your audience

• Aktiv member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:50

Nerlagda serier:

Last Resort (alla 13 avsnitt ska visas)
666 Park Avenue (alla 13 avsnitt ska visas)
Boss
Next Caller
Made in Jersey
Partners
Fairly Legal

Edited by GaterGirl, 24 November 2012 - 12:05.

#60 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:16

Kanske står någonstans redan, men tål i så fall att upprepas: premiär på "Game of Thrones" säsong 3 31 mars 2013!

#61 GaterGirl

GaterGirl

never bore your audience

• Aktiv member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 13:33

jag skrev det i GoT s3 tråden men det tål att upprepas, ja.

Edited by GaterGirl, 24 November 2012 - 13:34.

#62 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts
  • Interests:Sci/Fi, Fantasy, Drama, Skräck, Kärlek/Romantik, Komedi... nog lättare att säga allt. :P

Posted 24 November 2012 - 13:35

Har bara sett första avsnittet av Last Resort men gillade det jag såg. Fast nu vet jag inte om jag ska bry mig om att se mer när jag vet att serien med största sannolikhet inte får ett riktigt slut.
Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine.
And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts

#63 GaterGirl

GaterGirl

never bore your audience

• Aktiv member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 13:58

fortsätt kolla du crusader. får ett avslut enligt Shawn Ryan.

Last Resort and 666 Park Avenue will not leave viewers hanging. Despite ABC pulling the plug on the freshman dramas last week, the brains behind both shows tell TVLine that they were given enough time to turn their respective swan songs into series finales. “We have time to tweak,” confirms Last Resort creator Shawn Ryan, adding that Episode 13 will indeed function as a full-fledged series finale.

Read More at: http://tvline.com/20...inale-spoilers/

Edited by GaterGirl, 24 November 2012 - 14:00.

#64 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 14:19

Ah, vad bra. :)
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts

#65 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 14:36

Samma gällde väl även för 666 Park Avenue? Någon som sett den?

#66 GaterGirl

GaterGirl

never bore your audience

• Aktiv member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 14:54

nej, har inte sett den. inte så mycket för skräck-serier, tror det är skräck iaf har ju inte sett. :P

#67 Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,270 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 22:45

Bra att Last Resort får ett ordentligt slut, en av få bra nya serier i år.

Winter is Coming

#68 PredaBot

PredaBot

Rear Admiral

• 2,983 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 20:28

Nån som vet om Terra Nova kommer tillbaka?

EDIT: Nevermind... kommer dock en motion-comic, tydligen?

Edited by PredaBot, 05 December 2012 - 20:32.

#69 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 22:16

Fick Terra Nova ett ordentligt slut?
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts

#70 XC

XC

«Thundermoose.»

• Admin
  • 19,025 posts
  • Interests:TV, Film, Böcker, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Undvika soliga dagar, datorer, internet, retro teknoligi och din senaste post!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:43

Mja det funkar. Det har väl ingen direkt cliffhanger - alla trådarna knyts ihop på slutet men det är också uppenbart att man ville ha en säsongen till.

fqq5BYam.jpg

Du skall inte lyssna på vad jag säger; du skall fatta vad jag menar.

»Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.« (Samuel Beckett)

#71 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 15:01

OK. Då kanske det är lönt att se den.
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts

#72 XC

XC

«Thundermoose.»

• Admin
  • 19,025 posts
  • Interests:TV, Film, Böcker, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Undvika soliga dagar, datorer, internet, retro teknoligi och din senaste post!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 17:02

Den tog sig rejält mot slutet tycker jag, tyvärr hade nog allt för många givit upp vid det laget.

fqq5BYam.jpg

Du skall inte lyssna på vad jag säger; du skall fatta vad jag menar.

»Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.« (Samuel Beckett)

#73 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 20:38

Ja, jag gav upp den. Tyckte den var riktigt tråkig och dålig.

#74 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:14

The Walking Dead får en fjärde säsong men denna gång utan Mazzara som säger att han berättat allt han vill i serien. Synd, kan ha varit han som väckte mitt intresse igen för serien som jag tyckte gick på sparlåga efter den intressanta inledningen.

#75 GaterGirl

GaterGirl

never bore your audience

• Aktiv member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 22:25

Neeej. :upset: http://tntnewsroom.c...ming-to-an-end/ Leverage avslutas efter säsong 5. :(