Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
  • Interests:Depeche Mode
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 19 February 2009 - 20:26

Snart kommer del 2 av The Stand: American Nightmares

Omslag och förhandstitt går att se om ni följer länken.

The portents of doom—and glimmers of hope—to watch out for in the upcoming limited series THE STAND: AMERICAN NIGHTMARES | Marvel.com News | Marvel.com

The Stand: Nightmares to Come
The portents of doom—and glimmers of hope—to watch out for in the upcoming limited series THE STAND: AMERICAN NIGHTMARES

By Sean T. Collins

The end of the world was just the beginning.

The second limited series in Marvel's adaptation of Stephen King's post-apocalyptic masterpiece, beginning on March 11 THE STAND: AMERICAN NIGHTMARES picks up where THE STAND: CAPTAIN TRIPS left off—a very, very dark place indeed. A government-created superflu has pushed humanity to the brink of extinction, while a sinister figure known to some as Randall Flagg has emerged to pick up the pieces and rebuild them in his own evil image.

Written by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa with art by Mike Perkins, AMERICAN NIGHTMARES will reveal how main characters Stu Redman, Fran Goldsmith, Nick Andros, Larry Underwood, and Lloyd Henreid begin finding their way in this grave new world, as well as introduce several key new supporting players. With new allies and enemies emerging, and a host of forces—manmade, natural, and even supernatural—in play, Marvel.com presents a quick and dirty guide to the people and events who will haunt your NIGHTMARES in the months to come.

/.../

THE STAND: AMERICAN NIGHTMARES begins on March 11

Edited by Garm, 04 March 2016 - 20:05.
Tillägg av tagg.

Even the stars look brighter tonight - Nothing's Impossible
If you believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible
I still believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible // Nothing's Impossible - Depeche Mode 2005

* Lyssnar på just nu * Delar med mig * Twitter * DinoRPG *
Forumets kak- tårt- & glass monster ;)
>>Årets Kvinnliga Medlem 2006, 2007 & 2008<< >>Årets Moderator 2007 & 2008<<
>>Årets Shoppingkompass (=Årets Garv) 2009<<

Esseffennälg (pop.) - Skrivs egentligen SFN-älg och är en ytterst sällsynt ras av älg som enbart finns i vilt tillstånd på Sci-Fi Nytt.
Enstaka exemplar kan hittas också på Tv-land, men de brukar snabbt bli förvirrade och skynda sig tillbaka till Sci-Fi Nytt.

...och eftersom jag är karl kan jag inte multitaska och hålla två olika parallela universum i skallen samtidigt.

...jag förberedde mig på det värsta: dvs ett episkt prettodrama som Wylie och Synon antagligen skulle sucka nöjt över.

#2 Lilja

Lilja

Commander

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 11:08

Här finns ännu fler omslag.

#3 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts
  • Location:Osby, Skåne, Sverige, Europa, Jorden, Solsystemet, Wintergatan
  • Interests:Sci/Fi, Fantasy, Drama, Skräck, Kärlek/Romantik, Komedi... nog lättare att säga allt. :P

Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:50

Jag har förbokat The Stand: Captain Trips inbundna albumet. (Jag längtar spänt efter att få hem albumet och läsa det. Medan jag blev grymt besviken på The Dark Tower serierna, som jag väntade så länge på, så tror jag att detta kommer gottgöra det)
Nu är bara frågan, ska jag vänta tills American Nightmares också kommer som album så att min sammling blir snyggare? ORKAR jag vänta så länge?

Vill gärna höra lite från er andra vad ni tycker jag ska göra eller hade själva gjort. :)

Edited by Crusader, 09 March 2009 - 06:13.

Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine.
And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts
Godzilla%20racing_zps1cj0z7fu.gif

#4 Lilja

Lilja

Commander

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 09:20

Jag tycker naturligtvis att du ska inhandla varje nummer separat.

Dessutom (om man nu får göra lite självreklam) pågår en The Stand veckan denna veckan på min sida Lilja's Library

#5 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts
  • Interests:Sci/Fi, Fantasy, Drama, Skräck, Kärlek/Romantik, Komedi... nog lättare att säga allt. :P

Posted 09 March 2009 - 17:57

På din sida står det att man kan köpa The Stand: Captain Trips albumet för $28 och att det igentliga priset är $25 men på deras hemsida så står priset som $17.49.

Edited by Crusader, 09 March 2009 - 17:58.

Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine.
And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts

#6 Lilja

Lilja

Commander

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 00:28

Det är denna som gäller när det är internationella ordrar.

Lilja

#7 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 00:35

Ah, OK. Då fattar jag. :)
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts

#8 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 10 April 2009 - 22:01

Förhandstitt på nr.2 finns nu att se. Följ länken

The bad guys are coming in this second issue! | Marvel.com News | Marvel.com

Preview: The Stand: American Nightmare #2
The bad guys are coming in this second issue!

THE STORY:
The dead are still dead and the living are still finding their way through this horribly altered landscape of America. Thus, it's a perfect time to—bring on the bad guys! Randall Flagg performs his first act of magic and begins his cross country journey in a souped-up Buick. And then, there's the strangest addition to the cast yet...Donald Merwin Elbert, the Trashcan Man, a pyromaniac who suddenly has no one to curb his unhealthy obsession with blowing things up. All this plus Rita suggests to Larry Underwood that they should start making their way out of New York, perhaps via...the Lincoln Tunnel! And you know what that means.
Cardstock Cover/Parental Advisory …$3.99

©2009 Stephen King. All rights reserved. Published by arrangement with The Doubleday Broadway Publishing Group, a division of Random House, Inc.
This comic series is produced under license from The Doubleday Broadway Publishing Group and Stephen King.

IN STORES: April 15, 2009

I still believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible // Nothing's Impossible - Depeche Mode 2005

Esseffennälg (pop.) - Skrivs egentligen SFN-älg och är en ytterst sällsynt ras av älg som enbart finns i vilt tillstånd på Sci-Fi Nytt.
Enstaka exemplar kan hittas också på Tv-land, men de brukar snabbt bli förvirrade och skynda sig tillbaka till Sci-Fi Nytt.

...och eftersom jag är karl kan jag inte multitaska och hålla två olika parallela universum i skallen samtidigt.

...jag förberedde mig på det värsta: dvs ett episkt prettodrama som Wylie och Synon antagligen skulle sucka nöjt över.

#9 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 23 April 2009 - 21:43

Artist Mike Perkins goes underground for a subterranean journey into horror in THE STAND: AMERICAN NIGHTMARES #3 | Marvel.com News | Marvel.com

Intervju med Mike Perkins och förhandstitt på sidor i svar och vitt