• Please log in to reply
221 replies to this topic

#76 PredaBot

PredaBot

Rear Admiral

• 2,983 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 00:09

Men är Skarsgård en lika stor skådespelare som Ed Norton eller RDJ? :\

Inser själv att det nog är omöjligt att hitta en skådis som alls liknar Thor och som kan prestera på den nivån, men jag tycker nog att åtminstone i närheten SKA det gå att hitta nån. Därav mitt problem med Skarsgård... dom svenska produktioner han varit med i, så har hans prestationer verkligen aldrig varit ens i närheten av dom två ovannämnda jänkarna.

#77 Kermit

Kermit

Groda

• 11,890 posts
  • Interests:Serier, musik, konst, teckning.

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:25

Skarsgård har trots allt fått roller i många serier av riktigt bra kvalitet, så han är ingen duvunge direkt. Ibland är det en bra idé att välja lite mer okända namn för den stora massan också, för stora namn kan distrahera publiken.
*Hockey och superhjältar*

#78 SwedishSuperhero

SwedishSuperhero

Senior Commodore

• Aktiv member
  • 2,175 posts
  • Interests:Serier, tv, film, spel. Gillar även att skriva och ämnar att bli författare. Gör mina egna videor: http://youtube.com/user/dakostro http://dakostro.blogspot.com

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:27

Tänkte nästan säga att han kanske får mycket hjälp av Branaghs regi, men nu vet jag ju inte vilka som regisserat de andra grejerna Alexander varit med, så det är lite svårt för mig att uttala mig om det.
"Nu blir jag upprörd! Min sambo och jag brukar ibland äta fil och flingor till frukost. Vi samsas då om ett paket fil. Nu måste vi köpa två paket fil och ha varsin. Varför då undrar ni kanske? Jo för jag har hört att Antipiratbyrån har polisanmält folk för fildelning så nu törs vi inte göra det längre."
Insändare ur Gefle Dagblad 17/10 2005.

"Tyvärr förvandlas han ideligen till en löjligt brinnande dödskalle"
Filmrecensenten Kristian Ekenberg om Nicholas Cage som Ghost Rider, ur Gefle Dagblad 17/3 2007

#79 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
  • Interests:Depeche Mode
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 16 May 2009 - 23:26

Den blivande Thor är visst: Chris Hemsworth (IMDb), ännu en från Australien som ska spela en av Marvel's superhjältar.

Chris Hemsworth is Thor | /Film
Chris Hemsworth has been cast as the title character in Kenneth Branagh’s big screen adaptation of Marvel’s Thor. Hemsworth will also be playing the mythic comic book character in the Summer 2012 superhero team-up film The Avengers.

You might be wondering, “Who the hell is Chris Hemsworth?” While you might not recognize his name, you saw him on the big screen last weekend in JJ Abrams’ Star Trek as George Kirk. Some of my critic friends had a big problem with Hemsworth’s performance in the opening sequence, but I did not.

Nikki Finke reports that Marvel and Branagh made the final decision earlier today after reviewing Hemsworth’s test footage, which was described as “Oh my god.” Chris is currently in production on the Joss Whedon-written Drew Goddard-directed horror film The Cabin in the Woods. The Australian actor was also just cast as the lead role in MGM’s Red Dawn remake last week.

He’s a virtual unknown in the United States, but he was a star on a successful television series back in Oz (171 episodes of Home and Away) and was on the 2006 Australian version of Dancing with the Stars.

Written by Mark Protosevich, the story has been described as being “like a superhero origin story, but not one about a human gaining super powers, but of a god realizing his true potential. It’s the story of an Old Testament god who becomes a New Testament god”.

Marvel will self-fiance the production, and the film will be distributed by Paramount Pictures. Marvel has announced a June 17th 2011 release date for the film.

Nikki Finke’s Deadline Hollywood Daily » EXCLUSIVE: Chris Hemsworth Is ‘Thor’

Edited by Georgia, 16 May 2009 - 23:27.

Even the stars look brighter tonight - Nothing's Impossible
If you believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible
I still believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible // Nothing's Impossible - Depeche Mode 2005

* Lyssnar på just nu * Delar med mig * Twitter * DinoRPG *
Forumets kak- tårt- & glass monster ;)
>>Årets Kvinnliga Medlem 2006, 2007 & 2008<< >>Årets Moderator 2007 & 2008<<
>>Årets Shoppingkompass (=Årets Garv) 2009<<

Esseffennälg (pop.) - Skrivs egentligen SFN-älg och är en ytterst sällsynt ras av älg som enbart finns i vilt tillstånd på Sci-Fi Nytt.
Enstaka exemplar kan hittas också på Tv-land, men de brukar snabbt bli förvirrade och skynda sig tillbaka till Sci-Fi Nytt.

...och eftersom jag är karl kan jag inte multitaska och hålla två olika parallela universum i skallen samtidigt.

...jag förberedde mig på det värsta: dvs ett episkt prettodrama som Wylie och Synon antagligen skulle sucka nöjt över.

#80 Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,270 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 23:35

Spontant, han är för ung för rollen! Jag är drygt ett halvår äldre än han t.o.m!

Winter is Coming

#81 PredaBot

PredaBot

Rear Admiral

• 2,983 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 01:00

Hmm!! Nu blev jag sannerligen överraskad! Känns verkligen som en casting som kom lite ur left-field. Hade faktiskt börjat värma upp mot Skarsgård en del på senare tid till och med.

Kan det här verkligen vara rätt? Lite pojkspolig det ser han ju sannerligen ut. Han är dock ett år äldre än mig, så då är han väl 26 då. Förvisso så är Thor en evigt ung mytologisk gud, och inte mänsklig, men lite äldre än 26 trodde jag nog han såg ut. Snarare kring 30.

Undrans om man kommer kunna se hans test-footage nån gång...? Blev riktigt nyfiken på vad det kan vara där som tydligen har tagit självaste Branagh med storm.

#82 Wylie Times

Wylie Times

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 01:41

Branagh är väl en Trekkie. :P

"I see them long hard times to come."
-Gangstagrass

last.fm | filmtipset | twitter

#83 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 18 May 2009 - 21:27

Nästa på tur är visst Tom Hiddleston (IMDb) som Loki verkar det som.

Tom Hiddleston is Loki in Marvel’s Thor | /Film

Over the weekend, news broke that Chris Hemsworth (who played George Kirk in Star Trek) had been cast as Thor in Kenneth Branagh’s big screen adaptation of Marvel’s Thor and the Summer 2012 superhero team-up film The Avengers. Nikki Finke is reporting that British actor Tom Hiddleston, who is almost a complete unknown to American audiences, has been cast as Thor’s nemesis Loki

Of course, the actor has ties to director Branagh, who starred with him in Ivanov on the London stage and the BBC miniseries Wallander. Hiddleston was also one of the actors on the short list being considered for the part of Thor, which should tell you something.

Based on the character from Norse mythology, Loki first appeared in Venus #6, published in August 1949, and was created by writer Stan Lee, scripter Larry Lieber and penciller Jack Kirby. According to Marvel.com, Loki is the son of Laufey, king of the frost giants of Jotunheim, one of the Nine Worlds of the Asgardian cosmology. The Asgardians discovered the small god-sized baby hidden at the giants’ main fortress after a war.

“Because Loki was the son of a king fallen in battle, Odin elected to adopt him and raise him as a son alongside his blood son Thor, the future god of thunder.” … “As Loki grew to adulthood, his inborn propensity for mischief had begun to manifest itself, and he earned the nickname God of Mischief. Loki attempted many times over the centuries to destroy Thor and seize the throne of Asgard for himself.” … “Finally, Odin magically imprisoned him within a tree as punishment for his many crimes to learn from his actions. Loki, fed up with Asgard, used his magic to escape his cell, and eventually met Eldred the sorcerer, who increased his training in the black arts. Finally, Loki confronted the fire demon Surtur of Muspelheim and offered him Eldred’s soul in exchange for power. Surtur accepted, and Loki assumed ownership of Eldred’s lands and minions. His foray into the black arts earned him the title of “god of evil” among the Asgardians, and he forged alliances with many of the realm’s enemies.”

Nikki Finke’s Deadline Hollywood Daily » MORE ‘THOR’: Marvel Studios Casts UK Actor Tom Hiddleston As Nemesis Loki

Edited by Georgia, 18 May 2009 - 21:29.

I still believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible // Nothing's Impossible - Depeche Mode 2005

Esseffennälg (pop.) - Skrivs egentligen SFN-älg och är en ytterst sällsynt ras av älg som enbart finns i vilt tillstånd på Sci-Fi Nytt.
Enstaka exemplar kan hittas också på Tv-land, men de brukar snabbt bli förvirrade och skynda sig tillbaka till Sci-Fi Nytt.

...och eftersom jag är karl kan jag inte multitaska och hålla två olika parallela universum i skallen samtidigt.

...jag förberedde mig på det värsta: dvs ett episkt prettodrama som Wylie och Synon antagligen skulle sucka nöjt över.

#84 PredaBot

PredaBot

Rear Admiral

• 2,983 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:30

LOKI!! :evil:

Ah... en karaktär att älska att hata. ^^

Hiddleston ser lite väl ung och snäll ut i bilderna, måste jag dock säga. Men han verkar ju vara en mer eller mindre klassiskt skolad teaterskådis av samma manér som Branagh själv, och det bådar ju gott för en film som Thor.

#85 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 13 July 2009 - 19:41

Jane Foster was a nurse who became Thor's first love in the early THOR comics | Marvel.com News | Marvel.com

Thor Update: Portman Cast as Jane Foster
Jane Foster was a nurse who became Thor's first love in the early THOR comics

Posted: 2009-07-13 Updated: 2009-07-13 12:36:50

Even the Mighty Thor can be thunderstruck by affairs of the heart!Marvel Studios announced today that Academy Award® nominated actress Natalie Portman has been cast to star as Jane Foster in the studio's highly anticipated movie "Thor."

In the early "Thor" comics, Jane Foster was a nurse who became Thor's first love. The character will be updated for the feature adaptation.

Portman will star opposite Chris Hemsworth who will play Thor and Tom Hiddleston who will play the villain Loki. Kenneth Branagh will direct the film.

Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige will produce "Thor." Principal photography for the film is set for early 2010. The film will be released in the US on May 20, 2011 and distributed by Paramount Pictures.

Marvel Studios expands its film universe with a new type of super hero: "Thor." This epic adventure spans the Marvel Universe; from present day Earth to the realm of Asgard. At the center of the story is The Mighty Thor, a powerful but arrogant warrior whose reckless actions reignite an ancient war. Thor is cast down to Earth and forced to live among humans as punishment. Once here, Thor learns what it takes to be a true hero when the most dangerous villain of his world sends the darkest forces of Asgard to invade Earth.

Portman will next be seen starring in Jim Sheridan's "Brothers" opposite Jake Gyllenhaal and Tobey Maguire. She recently wrapped production on "Hesher," starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and executive produced by her production company handsomecharlie films, and Don Roos' "Love and Other Impossible Pursuits," which also she executive produced. In 2004, she won a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress as well as an Academy Award nomination in the same category for "Closer." She also earned critical acclaim for her role in "Garden State" and is most well known for her role as Queen Padme Amidala in the "Star Wars" Trilogy. Other film credits include "The Other Boleyn Girl," "V for Vendetta," "Cold Mountain," "Anywhere But Here," "Heat," "Beautiful Girls" and "The Professional."

"Thor" is one of a continuing slate of films being produced by Marvel Studios based on the Marvel characters, including "Iron Man 2" on May 7, 2010, "The First Avenger: Captain America" on July 22, 2011, and "The Avengers" on May 4, 2012.

Natalie Portman to Star as Jane Foster in Thor! - Superhero Hype!

Source:Marvel Studios July 13, 2009

Marvel Studios announced today that Academy Award® nominated actress Natalie Portman has been cast to star as Jane Foster in the studio's highly anticipated movie Thor. In the early "Thor" comics, Jane Foster was a nurse who became Thor's first love. The character will be updated for the feature adaptation. Portman will star opposite Chris Hemsworth who will play Thor and Tom Hiddleston who will play the villain Loki. Kenneth Branagh will direct the film.

Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige will produce Thor. Principal photography for the film is set for early 2010. The film will be released in the US on May 20, 2011 and distributed by Paramount Pictures.

Marvel Studios expands its film universe with a new type of superhero: Thor. This epic adventure spans the Marvel Universe; from present day Earth to the realm of Asgard. At the center of the story is The Mighty Thor, a powerful but arrogant warrior whose reckless actions reignite an ancient war. Thor is cast down to Earth and forced to live among humans as punishment. Once here, Thor learns what it takes to be a true hero when the most dangerous villain of his world sends the darkest forces of Asgard to invade Earth.

Portman will next be seen starring in Jim Sheridan's Brothers opposite Jake Gyllenhaal and Tobey Maguire. She recently wrapped production on Hesher, starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and executive produced by her production company handsomecharlie films, and Don Roos' Love and Other Impossible Pursuits, which also she executive produced. In 2004, she won a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress as well as an Academy Award nomination in the same category for Closer. She also earned critical acclaim for her role in Garden State and is most well known for her role as Queen Padme Amidala in the "Star Wars" trilogy. Other film credits include The Other Boleyn Girl, V For Vendetta, Cold Mountain, Anywhere But Here, Heat, Beautiful Girls, and The Professional.

Thor is one of a continuing slate of films being produced by Marvel Studios based on the Marvel characters, including Iron Man 2 on May 7, 2010, The First Avenger: Captain America on July 22, 2011, and The Avengers on May 4, 2012.

Comic Related - Natalie Portman in Thor

Natalie Portman to Star as Jane Foster in Thor | /Film

Natalie Portman joins Marvel's 'Thor'

IESB.net - Movie News, Reviews, Interviews and More! - Natalie Portman to Star as Jane Foster in Marvel Studios’ THOR

Edited by Georgia, 13 July 2009 - 19:49.

#86 Cartman

Cartman

Deputy Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 10,210 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 12:06

/Film - Jaimie Alexander and Colm Feore Join Thor

Posted Image

Two more actors have joined Thor. Jaimie Alexander (Kyle XY) and Colm Feore (Riddick, Face/Off) have joined the cast of Kenneth Branagh´s Marvel comic book adaptation. Alexander will play Sif, who is skilled Asgardian warrior who can hold her own, and is a love interest of Thor. However, the identity of Feore´s character is being kept tightly under wraps, and THR claims "the studio isn´t even sending the actors the script" though it is known to be a villain.

Alexander and Feore join Chris Hemsworth (who played George Kirk in Star Trek) who plays the title character, Tom Hiddleston as Thor´s nemesis Loki , Brian Blessed as Odin , and Natalie Portman who plays Thor´s human love interest Jane Foster.

Edited by Cartman, 23 September 2009 - 12:09.

#87 Cartman

Cartman

Deputy Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 10,210 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:22

XC delade en riktigt intressant och häftig nyhet idag. :)

ComingSoon

Stellan Skarsgård Joins Thor Cast.

Source: TT Spektra on October 4, 2009.

Stellan Skarsgård has revealed to TT Spektra that he will have a role in Marvel Studios' Thor movie. Swedish site Ystads Allehanda reported on the casting in Swedish, but here is a rough translation:

Stellan Skarsgård är klar för en roll i actionfilmen "Thor".

Han kommer därmed spela mot Hollywoodstjärnan Natalie Portman.

Filmen, som baseras på en tecknad serie om hur guden Tor bekämpar brottslingar i dagens värld, regisseras av Kenneth Branagh.

Allt är fortfarande hemligt kring handlingen och Skarsgård kan inte avslöja vilken roll han kommer spela.

- De ville att jag skulle skriva på utan att ha läst manuset. Det vägrade jag att göra. Då skickade de ett till mig som var så

kodat att jag bara kunde skriva ut ett exemplar, säger Stellan Skarsgård till TT Spektra.

Premiär 2011.

För en tid sedan sades det att Stellan Skarsgårds son, Alexander Skarsgård, var på gång att få titelrollen i "Thor". Till slut blev det dock Chris Hemworth, känd från bland annat "Star Trek" som fick jobbet.

Inspelningarna av "Thor" börjar våren 2010, med planerad biopremiär i maj 2011. Sedan tidigare är Natalie Portman klar för en av huvudrollerna.

Men redan om ett par veckor påbörjas inspelningarna av den norska filmen "Kungen av Bastöy", ett verklighetsbaserat drama om en ö i Oslofjorden. Stellan Skarsgård spelar huvudrollen.

Stellan Skarsgård is ready for a role in action movie "Thor."

Everything is still secret about the project and Skarsgård can not reveal what role he will play.

"They wanted me to sign without reading the script. That I refused to do. Then they sent one to me that was so coded that I could only print one copy," said Stellan Skarsgård to TT spectra.

Some time ago it was said that Stellan Skarsgård's son, Alexander Skarsgård, was on his way to the title role in "Thor." In the end however, it became Chris Hemsworth, known for "Star Trek," who got the job.

Paramount is eying a May 20, 2011 release for Thor. Kenneth Branagh will direct the comic book adaptation, starring Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Natalie Portman, Jaimie Alexander, Colm Feore and Samuel L. Jackson.

The epic adventure spans the Marvel Universe; from present day Earth to the realm of Asgard. At the center of the story is The Mighty Thor, a powerful but arrogant warrior whose reckless actions reignite an ancient war. Thor is cast down to Earth and forced to live among humans as punishment. Once here, Thor learns what it takes to be a true hero when the most dangerous villain of his world sends the darkest forces of Asgard to invade Earth.

#88 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 18 October 2009 - 11:22

Law and De Niro Board Thor Too? - Superhero Hype!

Source:Ain't It Cool News
October 18, 2009

The superhero movie rumors continue this weekend with word from Ain't It Cool News that actor Matthias Schweighöfer (Valkyrie) told the German edition of GQ magazine that he's in the running for a role in director Kenneth Branagh's Thor and that Jude Law and Robert De Niro have also joined the cast.

If true, the trio would be joining Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Natalie Portman, Jaimie Alexander, Colm Feore, Samuel L. Jackson and Stellan Skarsgard in the comic book adaptation scheduled for a release on May 20, 2011.

#89 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 19:19

...And Dominic Cooper Might be in Thor, Too! - ComingSoon.net
October 19, 2009

With all of this jibber-jabber about whether Robert De Niro and Jude Law are or aren't in Kenneth Branagh's Thor and who they might play, those sneaky blokes at Movieline interviewed Dominic Cooper for Lone Scherfig's An Education and just happened to notice that the young British actor, best known for his role in the musical Mamma Mia!, was preparing to audition for a role in the movie himself!

Essentially, the interviewer happened to notice the Thor sides Cooper had been studying and started asking questions about whether he'd been approached for the role of Fandral the Dashing, one of the Warriors Three, already knowing the answer.

You can read exactly how it went down at the end of that interview over on Movieline.

Of course, just because Cooper is studying, that doesn't mean he's already gotten the role of the blonde bearded swashbuckler, but it certainly would be interesting to see him, De Niro and Jude Law as The Warriors Three if that's the way Branagh decides to go.

Intervjun på Movieline

Beviset för att intelligent liv finns i rymden är att de inte har kontaktat oss än.

Filmtipset | Live Long and Prosper

We are Apple. Lower your minds and surrender your wallets. We will add our biological and technological distinctiveness to you. Culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

#90 Cartman

Cartman

Deputy Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 10,210 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:52

THR

Anthony Hopkins is in negotiations to play the Norse god Odin in “Thor,” Marvel Studios' adaptation being directed by Kenneth Branagh.

#91 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 08:43

Nu sätter de snart igång på allvar :)

Thor to Start Shooting Mid-January
November 13, 2009

Marvel Studios will kick-off principal photography for the Kenneth Branagh-directed Thor in Los Angeles in mid-January. The production will then move to Santa Fe, New Mexico from March until late-April.

The comic book adaptation is scheduled to hi theaters on May 20, 2011 and will be distributed by Paramount. Thor stars Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Natalie Portman, Anthony Hopkins, Jaimie Alexander, Colm Feore, Samuel L. Jackson and Stellan Skarsgard.

The epic adventure spans the Marvel Universe; from present day Earth to the realm of Asgard. At the center of the story is The Mighty Thor, a powerful but arrogant warrior whose reckless actions reignite an ancient war. Thor is cast down to Earth and forced to live among humans as punishment. Once here, Thor learns what it takes to be a true hero when the most dangerous villain of his world sends the darkest forces of Asgard to invade Earth.

Beviset för att intelligent liv finns i rymden är att de inte har kontaktat oss än.

We are Apple. Lower your minds and surrender your wallets. We will add our biological and technological distinctiveness to you. Culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

#92 Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,270 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 16:38

Jag har goda vibbar om Thor :D
Det vart ju en hyfsad cast till slut också ;)

Winter is Coming

#93 Cartman

Cartman

Deputy Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 10,210 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 12:25

Lite fler skådespelare ansluter sig till filmen.

Thor Finds Its Warriors Three in Ray Stevenson, Tadanobu Asano, Stuart Townsend

Posted Image

Ray Stevenson (Rome, Punisher: Warzone), Tadanobu Asano (Ichi the Killer, Mongol), and Stuart Townsend (The League of Extraordinary Gentleman) have joined the project as “The Warriors Three”, a group of Asgardian badasses who fight alongside Thor.

/.../

Apparently, Stevenson will take on the role of “Volstagg the Valiant” , Asano will be “Hogun the Grim” , and Townsend will portray “Fandral the Dashing” .

Edited by Cartman, 17 November 2009 - 13:22.

#94 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 10:09

Och en till...

Idris Elba to Play Heimdall in Thor
November 20, 2009

Idris Elba has joined the cast of Marvel Studios' Thor, reports Heat Vision.

Elba will play Heimdall, the guardian of Asgard, who stands on the BiFrost Bridge ready to defend the city from intruders.

He joins a cast that includes Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Natalie Portman, Anthony Hopkins, Jaimie Alexander, Colm Feore, Samuel L. Jackson, Stellan Skarsgard, Stuart Townsend, Ray Stevenson and Tadanobu Asano.

To be directed by Kenneth Branagh, the comic book adaptation will be released by Paramount Pictures on May 20, 2011. Shooting will begin mid-January in Manhattan Beach, Calif.

Elba also stars in Warner Bros.' comic book adaptation The Losers, opening April 9.

#95 PredaBot

PredaBot

Rear Admiral

• 2,983 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 20:34

MENVÄNTALITENU...

Heimdall är ju bror till Sif... Och Sif spelas av en... vit tjej.

Så... hur är det tänkt att det här ska gå till?? Är Heimdall adopterad, eller?

#96 super85

super85

Forward Admiral

• 4,705 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 19:04

Bra casting, vissa grejer av castingen,speciellt den med Tadanobu Asano känns både bra och "hihi Hollywood" samtidigt :)
Proud member of ATNAG (Allegiance to Nolan and Goyer)
Batman Begins

2005&2008 Year of the Bat

2005 Evil feared the Knight, 2008 The Dark Knight Returns

The Dark Knight

#97 SwedishSuperhero

SwedishSuperhero

Senior Commodore

• Aktiv member
  • 2,175 posts
  • Interests:Serier, tv, film, spel. Gillar även att skriva och ämnar att bli författare. Gör mina egna videor: http://youtube.com/user/dakostro http://dakostro.blogspot.com

Posted 22 November 2009 - 08:59

Kan tänka mig att en del asa-troende kommer att reta sig ganska ordentligt på den castingen. Så då finns det åtminstone en positiv grej med den. :)
"Nu blir jag upprörd! Min sambo och jag brukar ibland äta fil och flingor till frukost. Vi samsas då om ett paket fil. Nu måste vi köpa två paket fil och ha varsin. Varför då undrar ni kanske? Jo för jag har hört att Antipiratbyrån har polisanmält folk för fildelning så nu törs vi inte göra det längre."
Insändare ur Gefle Dagblad 17/10 2005.

"Tyvärr förvandlas han ideligen till en löjligt brinnande dödskalle"
Filmrecensenten Kristian Ekenberg om Nicholas Cage som Ghost Rider, ur Gefle Dagblad 17/3 2007

#98 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 20:14

För de som vill höra Natalies ljuva stämma finns klippet på nedanstående sajt ;)

EXCLUSIVE: Kat Dennings Joins 'Thor' Cast, Reveals Co-Star Natalie Portman
November 23, 2009

Natalie Portman has a lot to look forward to in Kenneth Branaugh's "Thor" film, which she's scheduled to begin production on soon as Jane Foster. Anthony Hopkins, Idris Elba and Chris Hemsworth are all confirmed to be starring at her side, but Portman dropped a potential casting bombshell this weekend while promoting her new film "Brothers." "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist" star Kat Dennings may have a role in "Thor" as well.

"Well I'm really excited," Portman told MTV News. "Kat Dennings is going to be in it with me and she's a good friend and an amazing actress, so I'm looking forward to that."

The "Thor" cast is already full of big names, and most of the obvious characters from the comics have already been cast, but Kat Dennings' arrival would still be huge news -- though it raises a sizable question mark over who she might be playing.

Portman seemed enthusiastic about her own part and the world of Asgard that Branagh will be adapting to film.

"Well, I was really excited when they told me Kenneth Branagh is directing it because it seemed like such a smart choice but such an unexpected choice, that it was like 'This is really weird. I have to try this,'" Portman said.

Arriving in the Marvel Universe's rendition of Norse mythology has required a lot of education, but she's currently hard at work figuring out how it's put together. "Yeah I've been learning more about it now," she explained. "I was really unschooled about the world of Thor before."

Dennings previously said that she'd like a shot at Tim Seeley's "Hack/Slash," but she made no mention of "Thor." There aren't many big female parts left in Asgard, but Dennings definitely has the moxie to pick up the part of Enchantress if she happens to be in the script. That's just a hunch, mind you, but the floodgates of speculation are now unofficially open.

#99 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 07 January 2010 - 19:23

Premiären för Thor är flyttad. Tar nu över Spider-Man 4 premiärdatum.

Thor Movie: New Release Date! May 6, 2011 - Much anticipated film now slated to kick off 2011 summer movie season! | Marvel.com News | Marvel.com

Thor fans, your wait to see Asgard in all its silver screen glory just got two weeks shorter!Marvel Studios announced that it has moved up the North American release date of the highly anticipated feature film "Thor" from May 20, 2011 to May 6, 2011, a coveted date that kicks off the summer. "Thor" will be directed by Kenneth Branagh and will be released in theatres worldwide via Paramount Pictures.

The new May 6, 2011 release date for "Thor" follows "Iron Man 2" kicking off this summer on May 7, 2010. After "Thor," "The First Avenger: Captain America" hits theaters on July 22, 2011, and "The Avengers" opens another summer on May 4, 2012.

In "Thor," Chris Hemsworth portrays the title character with Tom Hiddleston in the role of Thor's brother Loki, and Natalie Portman as Jane. Additionally, the studio has cast Academy Award® winning actor Anthony Hopkins as Odin, Renee Russo as Frigga, Ray Stevenson as Volstagg, Tadanobu Asano as Hogun, Stuart Townsend as Fandral, Jaimie Alexander as Sif, Idris Elba as Heimdall as well as Colm Feore, Kat Dennings and award-winning actor Stellan Skarsgard.

The screenplay for THOR was penned by Mark Protosevich as well as Ashley Miller, Zak Stentz and Don Payne. Marvel Studios' President Kevin Feige will produce the film. Alan Fine, Stan Lee, David Maisel and Marvel Studio's Co-President, Louis D'Esposito, will executive produce.

The epic adventure THOR spans the Marvel Universe; from present day Earth to the realm of Asgard. At the center of the story is The Mighty Thor, a powerful but arrogant warrior whose reckless actions reignite an ancient war. Thor is cast down to Earth and forced to live among humans as punishment. Once here, Thor learns what it takes to be a true hero when the most dangerous villain of his world sends the darkest forces of Asgard to invade Earth.

For more "Thor," check out the Marvel.com official "Thor" movie hub!

Edited by Georgia, 07 January 2010 - 19:23.

#100 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 09:49

Stuart Townsend har hoppat av och ersätts av Joshua Dallas. "Creative differences" sägs vara anledningen, vilket i Hollywodd kan innebära vad som helst... Sista sekunden då produktionen satte igång igår :)

Källa /Film