Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
  • Interests:Depeche Mode
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 05 December 2008 - 17:25

Det har redan börjat pratas om en Wolverine 2.
Lika bra att starta upp en tråd om det då Posted Image

Sources Say Cyber is Lead Villain in Wolverine 2 Sequel

Talk about turning the Wolverine movie into its own franchise is already starting, and insiders are spilling detailed information, such as, Cyber being the lead villain in Wolverine 2.
Trusted insiders have told Cinema Blend that Fox isn't waiting to see what the box office brings. They have an quasi-religious faith in X-Men Orgins: Wolverine and are banking that it is going to payoff as a franchise--focused on the berserker mutant.

Hugh Jackman has already said he be willing to take the role on as long as the fans want him to, and it looks like he'll get his chance. The unnamed source, said to have along history as a reliable scooper regarding Fox projects, told Cinema Blend that...

"Fox isn't waiting around to see how the solo movie performs. They're already in talks to make multiple Wolverine sequels happen, and they're tossing around story ideas for the almost inevitable Wolverine 2. Word is that the character they're hoping to use as the villain of Wolverine 2 is someone named Cyber. In the X-Men universe, he's sort of like Wolverine's equal and opposite. Like Wolverine he's Canadian and possesses most of the same powers as Wolverine. He has an Adamantium skin, claws, mutant healing ability, and so on. The villain of the first movie, Liev Schreiber, may also be back for the sequel as Sabretooth; but if they're bringing in Cyber then he obviously won't be the only villain."

Also leaked was the interesting info that Fox plans to have Hugh Jackman (as Wolvie) show up in X-Men: First Class in order to launch that franchise with a bang.

Obviously we don't have to warn CBM readers to take this early spoiler with salt, but CB says its source is solid, so let the gushing begin! Stay tuned right here for the latest.

Wolverine 2 Plans And Hugh Jackman In X-Men: First Class!
Hugh Jackman has already talked about his willingness to keep playing the character of Wolverine as long as fans want him, but until now there's been no talk of actually turning his upcoming Wolvy solo movie, X-Men Origins: Wolverine into a full-fledged, Wolverine based franchise. Tonight though I talked a bit with one of Cinema Blend's most reliable, proven scoopers who had tons of information for us on what Fox may be planning for Wolverine's future.

According to our source, Fox isn't waiting around to see how the solo movie performs. They're already in talks to make multiple Wolverine sequels happen, and they're tossing around story ideas for the almost inevitable Wolverine 2. Word is that the character they're hoping to use as the villain of Wolverine 2 is someone named Cyber. In the X-Men universe, he's sort of like Wolverine's equal and opposite. Like Wolverine he's Canadian and possesses most of the same powers as Wolverine. He has an Adamantium skin, claws, mutant healing ability, and so on. The villain of the first movie, Liev Schreiber, may also be back for the sequel as Sabretooth; but if they're bringing in Cyber then he obviously won't be the only villain.

But wait, there's more! Two weeks ago Fox announced they'd be launching a new X-Men related movie franchise based on Mutant students and Professor Xavier's school. They're calling it X-Men: First Class and it will push a fresh group of young mutant characters. To get them off on the right foot, our source says Fox plans to have Hugh Jackman show up in the film with some sort of Wolverine cameo. Makes sense. Hugh seems willing to play Wolverine wherever and whenever anyone wants him, and if you're Fox what better way to launch a new mutant franchise then with the help of your most popular mutant X-Men character.

It's still very early and things can change, but this comes from an inside source who has already given us tons of proven information. It's a safe bet that at the least, this is the direction Fox is headed with the franchise. We'll let you more as it develops.

Edited by Georgia, 23 August 2012 - 22:47.

Even the stars look brighter tonight - Nothing's Impossible
If you believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible
I still believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible // Nothing's Impossible - Depeche Mode 2005

* Lyssnar på just nu * Delar med mig * Twitter * DinoRPG *
Forumets kak- tårt- & glass monster ;)
>>Årets Kvinnliga Medlem 2006, 2007 & 2008<< >>Årets Moderator 2007 & 2008<<
>>Årets Shoppingkompass (=Årets Garv) 2009<<

Esseffennälg (pop.) - Skrivs egentligen SFN-älg och är en ytterst sällsynt ras av älg som enbart finns i vilt tillstånd på Sci-Fi Nytt.
Enstaka exemplar kan hittas också på Tv-land, men de brukar snabbt bli förvirrade och skynda sig tillbaka till Sci-Fi Nytt.

...och eftersom jag är karl kan jag inte multitaska och hålla två olika parallela universum i skallen samtidigt.

...jag förberedde mig på det värsta: dvs ett episkt prettodrama som Wylie och Synon antagligen skulle sucka nöjt över.

#2 Cartman

Cartman

Deputy Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 10,210 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 17:38

Känns lite väl tidigt för det måste jag säga. Får vänta och se hur den kommande filmen är, om det ens är värt att göra en till film.

#3 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts
  • Location:Osby, Skåne, Sverige, Europa, Jorden, Solsystemet, Wintergatan
  • Interests:Sci/Fi, Fantasy, Drama, Skräck, Kärlek/Romantik, Komedi... nog lättare att säga allt. :P

Posted 05 December 2008 - 17:40

Någon annan som finner det en aning komiskt att de hade ett helsike att få Hugh Jackman atrt skriva på för X-Men 3, för han ville inte fastna i en roll, och nu så gör han typ allt för att få spela rollen. :P
Kanske det han var rädd för, att han skulle bli så fäst i rollen att han sedan inte ville sluta. ;)
Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine.
And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts
Godzilla%20racing_zps1cj0z7fu.gif

#4 Kermit

Kermit

Groda

• 11,890 posts
  • Interests:Serier, musik, konst, teckning.

Posted 06 December 2008 - 10:09

Minns inte om Jackman var särskilt svår att övertala att göra X-Men 3 eller inte, så det ska jag inte uttala mig om. Men allvarligt, Cyber? Bring on the megakassa nittiotalsskurks!! Inte så värst lockande...
*Hockey och superhjältar*

#5 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 27 March 2009 - 18:34

IGN: Wolverine 2 Rumor Clarified
Slumdog scripter not on project.
by Scott Collura

March 27, 2009 - A couple of days ago, a rumor started bouncing around that said 20th Century Fox was prepping a second Wolverine film, and that a writer had already been hired. Namely, Oscar-winning Slumdog Millionaire scripter Simon Beaufoy. Now, however, that story has been rebuffed by Variety.

"Recent blog-fanned rumors that Beaufoy had been hired to write Wolverine 2 were unfounded," the trade reports, in its typically dismissive manner, "though he did have a conversation with X-Men Origins: Wolverine producer Lauren Shuler Donner about the project."

Instead, the screenwriter is going to be working on DreamWorks Animation's Truckers. That project is in early development, and as the paper notes, little or nothing is known about the storyline at this time.

Diehard fans might prefer it this way, since Beaufoy reportedly claimed to "not even know what a Wolverine was" when he was considering taking this job. But still... to have an Oscar-winning writer on your favorite comic-book hero project? Ultimately this must be considered a loss for Wolvie fans.

IGN: Wolverine 2 in the Works?
Online gossip says Oscar-winner hired to write sequel.
by Orlando Parfitt, IGN UK

UK, March 25, 2009 - Rumours surfaced on Aint it Cool News today that 20th Century Fox might be prepping a second Wolverine film, and that a writer had already been hired.

A scooper told the site that during a screentalk Simon Beaufoy -- who won an Oscar for his screenplay for Slumdog Millionaire -- said he'd been employed to write a script for "Wolverine 2."

The scooper says that Beaufoy was apprehensive about the project as X-Men Origins: Wolverine hadn't even come out yet, and secondly he claimed to "not even know what a Wolverine was," and that his agent persuaded him to take the gig.

IGN investigated the story, however, and a representative of the Bradford Film Festival, who was at the screentalk, told us he thought Beaufoy's comments were "meant as a joke."

I still believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible // Nothing's Impossible - Depeche Mode 2005

Esseffennälg (pop.) - Skrivs egentligen SFN-älg och är en ytterst sällsynt ras av älg som enbart finns i vilt tillstånd på Sci-Fi Nytt.
Enstaka exemplar kan hittas också på Tv-land, men de brukar snabbt bli förvirrade och skynda sig tillbaka till Sci-Fi Nytt.

...och eftersom jag är karl kan jag inte multitaska och hålla två olika parallela universum i skallen samtidigt.

...jag förberedde mig på det värsta: dvs ett episkt prettodrama som Wylie och Synon antagligen skulle sucka nöjt över.

#6 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts
  • Location:Osby, Skåne, Sverige, Europa, Jorden, Solsystemet, Wintergatan
  • Interests:Sci/Fi, Fantasy, Drama, Skräck, Kärlek/Romantik, Komedi... nog lättare att säga allt. :P

Posted 27 March 2009 - 18:55

Läste någonstanns för ett tag sedan att Wolverine 2 kommer troligen att byggas på det som klipptes bort från ettan, alltså resan till Japan.
Som ni säkert vet så hade manuset till ettan även med när han bode i Japan men det klipptes bort troligen pga att det blev förmycket att klämma in i en film.
Japan delen är ju en viktig del av hans historia så det låter inte helt otroligt att nästa film skulle utspela sig där.
Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine.
And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts
Godzilla%20racing_zps1cj0z7fu.gif

#7 Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,270 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 19:53

Jag vill hellre ha X-Men 4, Wolverine i all ära men börjar det inte bli lite tjatigt på att allt ska centrera runt honom?

Winter is Coming

#8 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 05 May 2009 - 16:02

IGN: Wolverine 2 Greenlit

Japan-set sequel confirmed after Logan's monstrous opening weekend.
by Orlando Parfitt, IGN UK

UK, May 5, 2009 - After X-Men: Origins: Wolverine grossed a sizable $87m in the US in its opening weekend, 20th Century Fox has moved quickly to greenlight a sequel.

Variety reports that the studio, along with Hugh Jackman and Seed Productions, has begun to plan the follow-up, although a writer has yet to be hired.

As expected, it will focus on the Japanese-set storyline that Jackman his been angling for in recent interviews, where his character - in an effort to control his bestial ways - trains in the way of the samurai, and also falls in love with the daughter of a Yakuza crime lord.

/.../

#9 Kermit

Kermit

Groda

• 11,890 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 07:37

Slutscenen efter eftertexterna skvallrar ju absolut om Japan. Dessutom utspelas min (och garanterat många andras) absoluta favoritserie med Wolverine där, den när han ska gifta sig med Mariko, slåss med hennes pappa Shingen etc. En Wolverine-historia som faktiskt hade djup, och som många andra försökte efterapa senare utan att lyckas.

#10 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 10 August 2009 - 20:02

Splash Page » Blog Archive » Hugh Jackman Offers 'Wolverine 2′ Update: 'We're Starting To Work On It Now'

Late last year, "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" star Hugh Jackman began teasing that he'd like to bring Logan to Japan for a live-action adaptation of Frank Miller and Chris Claremont's fan-favorite story arc that had the Marvel Comics hero learning Eastern philosophy and fighting skills. While the actor offered up a confirmation of sorts prior to "Wolverine" hitting theaters that he was "talking to writers" about going the Japanese route for the sequel, the studio made it official after the film found success at the box office.

During this weekend's Teen Choice Awards, Jackman devoted part of his acceptance speech ("Wolverine" won the action/adventure film category) to teasing the aforementioned sequel -- and Logan's impending journey to Japan.

"Who knows, maybe Wolverine will use one of these when he heads to Japan," Jackman told the crowd, holding up the surfboard that served as the award. "See you next time around!"

"The 'going to Japan' was pretty serious, the 'using the surfboard' was not. Not a lot of surfing in Japan," laughed Jackman when we caught him backstage.

Offering an update of sorts for the sequel, Jackman told MTV News "Japan is where we're heading, [and] we're starting to work on it now. We're in the ... first steps of developing that story."

Reiterating his desire to Miller and Claremont's story arc brought to the screen, Jackman said he's "made no real secret" of his fondness for that particular chapter of Wolverine's history. "I think the fans love that saga. It's my favorite saga of the Wolverine stories."

"That's a movie I've longed to make from the beginning, so that's where we're heading," he said.

#11 Brisingr

Brisingr

Senior Commander

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Interests:Blommor och Bin

Posted 10 August 2009 - 21:21

Det är lite roligt att han ska lära sig österländskt sätt att slåss då jag tycker att i Xmen 1 2 3 och XMen wolverine så är det mer brutalt våld och inte så mycket finnes ;)

Edited by Brisingr, 10 August 2009 - 21:22.

Haha, hittade in på profilsidan ;) Titta in på mitt bildgalleri :D

#12 Kermit

Kermit

Groda

• 11,890 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 12:13

Ah, han lärde sig inte så mycket av den österländska stilen i serien heller, mer att han lärde sig mycket om ära och att vara en man. Hoppas det blir en film av detta, helst så troget som möjligt också. Ettan var helt okej i sina stunder, mindre bra i andra stunder och ren kalkonnivå andra. Skulle inte skada med lite mer jämnhet med andra ord.

#13 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 14 August 2009 - 19:02

Splash Page » Blog Archive » ‘The Usual Suspects’ Writer To Script ‘Wolverine’ Sequel—Could Bryan Singer Be Next?

When Hugh Jackman told MTV News that some exciting people were attached to the "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" sequel, we didn't expect to find out about any of them this quickly—but some big "Wolverine 2" news has hit the wire! According to The Hollywood Reporter, Oscar-winning screenwriter Christopher McQuarrie ("The Usual Suspects") will script the follow-up to this year's solo debut for the Marvel mutant. In a repeat of their "Wolverine" pairing, Jackman will produce the sequel alongside Lauren Shuler Donner.

No stranger to the X-Men universe, McQuarrie was one of several uncredited screenwriters on the 2000 "X-Men" film, which he worked on alongside his frequent collaborator, director Bryan Singer. While McQuarrie's attachment is certainly interesting on its own, what it could mean about a potential return to the franchise for Singer is also worth contemplating.

Along with "The Usual Suspects" and "X-Men," McQuarrie and Singer previously teamed up as writer and director, respectively, on the 1993 film "Public Access" and, most recently, last year's Tom Cruise-starring war film, "Valkyrie." Various reports indicate that McQuarrie's interest was piqued by the decision to base the "Wolverine" sequel's storyline on themes culled from Frank Miller and Chris Claremont's comic book saga that sent the hero to Japan.

So, with McQuarrie joining the "Wolverine 2" team, could Singer be contemplating a return to the X-Men franchise?

Back in May, the director told MTV News he "would love to return to that universe," making a decision to rejoin Fox's X-Men franchise that much more likely—especially with so many uncertainties surrounding a potential sequel to his most recent comic book movie, "Superman Returns."

As always, keep it locked to Splash Page for more "Wolverine 2" news as it develops!

Splash Page » Blog Archive » Bryan Singer Directing The ‘Wolverine’ Sequel? It’s More Likely Than You Think!

It's been a week full of news regarding the sequel to "X-Men Origins: Wolverine," but the stars could be aligning for the biggest announcement yet regarding the next installment of the X-Men film franchise. As we reported yesterday, Oscar-winning screenwriter Christopher McQuarrie ("The Usual Suspects") has officially signed on to script the second "Wolverine" solo film. McQuarrie has been a frequent collaborator with "X-Men" and "X2: X-Men United" director Bryan Singer, and we speculated that the attachment of the new screenwriter could make the project more attractive to the filmmaker.

However, in light of several other recent (and not-so-recent) announcements, the big-picture look at "Wolverine 2" makes a return for Singer to the "X-Men" franchise even more logical.

In early July, we brought you the news that a legal battle between DC/Warner Bros. and the heirs of Superman creators Joe Shuster and Jerry Siegel concluded with a decision forcing the former media giants to put a "Superman" movie into production by 2011 or risk another lawsuit. The director of 2006's "Superman Returns," Singer's involvement in a potential sequel has been the subject of much speculation, despite the film's disappointing box office.

However, now it looks like Singer's hands could be too full for another adventure with the Man of Steel, as the filmmaker was just announced as the man behind the camera for a feature-length "Battlestar Galactica" movie. With the "Galactica" project being fast-tracked by Universal, there's likely to be little room left in Singer's schedule for a major project like a "Superman" sequel.

What would be a good fit on the filmmaker's calendar, though, is a film scheduled to hit theaters sometime during 2012—something like, for example, the sequel to "Wolverine." Hugh Jackman told MTV News earlier this week that Fox is looking to follow the every-three-years plan for releasing installments of their "X-Men" films, and Singer previously expressed some regrets about leaving the popular franchise, so the situation certainly seems right for the director to return.

With many fans of the opinion that Singer's contributions to the "X-Men" film franchise were the best of four films released thus far (with "X2: X-Men United" receiving the most praise of the pair), the possibility of the director's return is likely to reinvigorate fans' interest in the franchise, too.

Only time will tell if we see Singer return to the X-Men universe, but it's never too early to start thinking about the possibility—and wondering if everything is falling into place for a reason.

#14 Kermit

Kermit

Groda

• 11,890 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 18:02

Vore ju trevligt, men det här ryktet har dykt upp förr, och jag läste någonstans att Singer var tveksam till det, så jag tror inte så mycket på det i alla fall.

#15 super85

super85

Forward Admiral

• 4,705 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 20:27

Har alltid tänkt om Singer skulle komma tillbaka och jobba med X-men och de karaktärerna i någon form så vore "X-Men:First Class" och kanske Magneto mer troligt,han använde ändå väldigt mycket tid till Wolverine i hans X-men filmer. Men skulle inte ha något emot om han skulle göra en Wolverine film men tror att Fox är mer inne på ett billigare val.
Proud member of ATNAG (Allegiance to Nolan and Goyer)
Batman Begins

2005&2008 Year of the Bat

2005 Evil feared the Knight, 2008 The Dark Knight Returns

The Dark Knight

#16 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 23:57

The Future Of The X-Men Franchise | Wolverine 2 | Empire | www.empireonline.com
16 October 2009

Wolverine 2

"That's the furthest along of all the X-Men projects on the boil. It's actually the story we wanted to use for the first Wolverine film, but [Fox head honcho] Tom Rothman preferred to set the character up with an origin story first. This movie will really focus on the relationship between Wolverine and Mariko, the daughter of a Japanese crime lord, and what happens to him in Japan. We're very fortunate to have a story mostly outlined for us [from the comic book arc co-written by Chris Claremont and Frank Miller]. And we wanted an A+ writer, so we want to Chris McQuarrie (Valkyrie, The Usual Suspects). He came in and has tightened the story and got really immersed in the whole thing - he's in Japan in his head!

We want to make it authentic so I think it's very likely we'll be shooting in Japan. Also, by the way, we are looking to have the Japanese Fox executives involved in helping and counselling us, because it's a different culture and we don't want to portray the way they speak, dress and act in an inaccurate way. I think it's likely the characters will speak English rather than Japanese with subtitles.

What's cool about this part of the saga is that Wolverine will be fighting in a different style to what we've seen before. Mariko's father has this stick-like weapon, so Wolverine will have to fight against that. There'll be samurai, ninja, katana blades, different forms of martial arts - mano-a-mano, extreme fighting. We're going to come up with a new style of fighting. It's going to be awesome."

X-Men producer Lauren Shuler-Donner

Edited by Synon, 17 October 2009 - 00:08.

Beviset för att intelligent liv finns i rymden är att de inte har kontaktat oss än.

Filmtipset | Live Long and Prosper

We are Apple. Lower your minds and surrender your wallets. We will add our biological and technological distinctiveness to you. Culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

#17 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 04 March 2010 - 19:28

Januari 2011 börjar dom filma.

‘Wolverine 2′ Screenplay Finished, 2011 Filming Confirmed

Whether you loved it or hated it, there's a sequel to "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" on the way, and perhaps a bit sooner than you thought — 10 months following the release of "Origins," a sequel script has been finished.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, "X-Men" screenwriter Christopher McQuarrie has finished his draft of the "Wolverine" sequel, which he began writing in August. Shooting is currently expected to commence in January of 2011, a fact that leading man Hugh Jackman confirmed several months ago.

"Wolverine's going to be back," the actor said during the People's Choice Awards in January. "We shoot that probably in a year, year-and-a-half, something like that."

As has been widely reported, "Wolverine 2" will take place in Japan, based upon the character's adventures written and illustrated by Chris Claremont and Frank Miller.

"['Wolverine 2'] will be very different from the last 'Wolverine' movie, and that's what I like about it," Jackman told MTV News last year. "I didn't want it to feel like the same thing. ... It's a whole new environment and the storyline is unbelievable. I wish I could announce to you some of the people involved."

Some of those people are still unannounced, as the director's chair for "Wolverine 2" is currently unfilled. "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" director Gavin Hood has expressed interest in the job. Additionally, some have speculated that the position could go to Bryan Singer, the former "X-Men" filmmaker that has close ties to screenwriter McQuarrie. Singer is already back in the mutant fold as the director of the upcoming "X-Men: First Class," and whether or not he gets involved with Logan's trip to Japan remains to be seen.

#18 Kermit

Kermit

Groda

• 11,890 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:55

Om de får till Wolverine i Japan-storyn rätt så är jag absolut intresserad. Det är en av de första serier med X-Menaknytning som jag läste, tror t.om det var min första serie med Wolverine. På den tiden var han ju ascool, nu känns det mest som att han är överallt tyvärr. Men hoppas de är väldigt trogna den serien och att de inte blandar in så mycket annat X-Mengrejs. Låt det vara ett riktigt soloäventyr.

#19 Garm

Garm

Rear Admiral

• SuperMod
  • 3,785 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 18:57

Tydligen så var det klart sedan tidigare att Darren Aronofsky skulle ha regisserat den här filmen. Något som jag har missat.

Det gäller inte längre då Deadline har några officiella uttalanden från Darren och filmbolaget.

Darren

"As I talked more about the film with my collaborators at Fox, it became clear that the production of ‘The Wolverine’ would keep me out of the country for almost a year. I was not comfortable being away from my family for that length of time. I am sad that I won't be able to see the project through, as it is a terrific script and I was very much looking forward to working with my friend, Hugh Jackman, again."

Twentieth Century Fox

"While we are of course disappointed that Darren can’t do ‘The Wolverine’, we also understand and respect his reasons. Having done both ‘The Wrestler’ and ‘Black Swan’ with Darren, we know he is an extraordinary talent and we look forward to working with him on other projects in the future. Hugh Jackman and Fox both remain fully committed to making ‘The Wolverine’. We will regroup and move forward aggressively."

#20 Kermit

Kermit

Groda

• 11,890 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 20:38

Det var väl fan också. Jag hade förhoppningar på att det här skulle kunna bli bra på riktigt, just på grund av Aronofsky. Men nu sjönk mina förväntningar som en sten. :(

#21 super85

super85

Forward Admiral

• 4,705 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 22:04

Tråkigt. Man vet aldrig vad skälet är, om det är att Aronofsky bara märkte att han inte fick sin vision igenom, eller om det nu är att filmen skulle ta så lång tid att filma som man säger. Sen förstår man ju också att man inte nu vill eller kan filma en blockbuster action i Japan. Konstigt och tråkigt att de inte kunde hitta någon kompromiss där man filmat halva filmen i USA och resten i Asien eller något. Rätt tjatigt om att läsa hur regissörer konstant bytts/hoppar av och diverse filminspelningar stressas fram när det handlar om X-men franchisen.
Proud member of ATNAG (Allegiance to Nolan and Goyer)
Batman Begins

2005&2008 Year of the Bat

2005 Evil feared the Knight, 2008 The Dark Knight Returns

The Dark Knight

#22 Garm

Garm

Rear Admiral

• SuperMod
  • 3,785 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 14:38

Jag tycker att det bara är bra för jag ser hellre att Darren fortsätter att göra sina egna originella och egensinniga filmer än att han stiger in och filmar något inom ett sådant här franchise. Det finns säkert regissörer som är mer lämpade för en sådan här film än just Darren. Han är för bra för att slösa bort sin talang på en sådan här film helt enkelt. :)

#23 Kermit

Kermit

Groda

• 11,890 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 16:12

Well, jag kan förstå hur du menar, och att han kanske hellre sysslar med grejer som han har mer kontroll över. Men, "the Wolverine" SKULLE kunna bli en riktigt bra film med Aronofsky som regissör. Och han verkar vara lockad av att göra något med en superhjälte, han hade ju en pitch för Batman också innan Chris Nolan fick göra den.

Och jag håller med dig, super85. Det är fruktansvärt tröttsamt med all strul som FOX har kring sina X-Men-filmer.

#24 Garm

Garm

Rear Admiral

• SuperMod
  • 3,785 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 16:50

Visst skulle det kunna bli en riktigt bra film med en så begåvad man som Darren. :) Det är mer att vissa kombinationer skär sig lite i min egen åsikt då man många gånger brukar tycka att en viss regissör/manusförfattare är mer lämpad än en annan till olika filmer. Till just den här filmen så har jag inget eget förslag på regissör, men jag kände direkt att Darren borde göra något helt annat. Exakt samma tanke fick jag då det ryktades om att han var påtänkt att regissera nyversionen av Robocop innan hela det projektet lades i malpåse.

#25 Kermit

Kermit

Groda

• 11,890 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 17:25

Han vill göra en film i den såkallade "nörd-genren". Det är bara att inse. ;)