• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 12:12

Lyckades inte hitta en tråd för andra säsongen, men litar ju inte riktigt på sökmotorn här så finns det redan en så feel free att slå ihop dem. Posted Image

Officiella sajten med lite smått & gott

The Walking Dead - Säsong 1 på forumet

Robert Kirkman Talks The Walking Dead Season Two
June 16th, 2011

The unmerciful madman who created one of the single greatest living dead properties ever in The Walking Dead has taken time out recently to share his insight on Season Two of the hit AMC show and more! Read on for the goods!

From the AMC Walking Dead Blog
On Monday, June 6, production of The Walking Dead Season 2 officially kicked off. Now AMCtv.com begins its series of on-set interviews with the show's talented creative team by chatting with executive producer Robert Kirkman about his expectations for the second season, why he won't play a zombie and Glenn's love prospects in the apocalypse.

Q: With Season 2 under way, what are you looking forward to?

A: Time spent in the Atlanta sun. I don't go outside a lot and it's nice to be in nature. Mostly I'm just looking forward to seeing the actors again. We don't get to hang out that much, so it'll be fun to get back to seeing those guys and interrupting them while they're working: "I know you're really worried about this scene and you're trying to get your lines straight and everything, but let's chat about what I saw on TV last night."

Q: What are you expecting from the first few weeks?

A: It's a funny question: I really don't know exactly what they're going to be shooting. But I will say there are some really awesome set-pieces coming up in the first episode. It's just going to be a lot of fun to get back and see Andrew and Sarah and Jon in costume again, watching Greg Nicotero make zombies again. It's gonna be a lot of fun.

Q: Have you seen what Greg has planned, zombie-wise?

A: Oh yeah. I've seen a lot of the stuff that he's been putting together, and I can just say that he's definitely taking things to the next level. I used to joke when we were promoting the first season, I would say "These are the best zombies that you've ever seen because Greg Nicotero has perfected his craft, and if he goes and does a zombie movie next THOSE will be the best zombies you've ever seen." And now I'm happy to say that The Walking Dead Season 2 zombies are the best zombies you've ever seen because that's what Greg Nicotero is doing next. There are going to be some memorable comic book zombies here and there, and then a lot is just Greg going, "OK, what can you do to the human body?"

Q: Previously, you announced that Hershel's farm would play a big factor in Season 2. What can you tell us about that?

A: Season 1 focused on Atlanta so much, and we got to see desolate Atlanta and how this stuff affects cities. And that was really cool, and a lot of cool visuals come from that. But rather than repeat ourselves we're going out into the woods. We're gonna see a lot of rural roads and open fields see how bad things are as you get away from the city centers. It's definitely different enough that Season 2 stands on its own and has its own thing. And a lot of that comes from Hershel's farm and seeing these characters. All I can say is it's gonna be great, and the casting on Season 2 is going to be as pitch-perfect as the casting on Season 1. I can't wait for everyone to meet Hershel.

Q: Any hints who will be playing him?

A: We were looking really hard at Charlie Sheen for everyone, but he can't play multiple roles. Turns out he can't even play one, so, I don't know. [Laughs]

Q: How does the fact that Shane's still alive change the story since he died so early in the comic?

A: While we're mapping out this arc and figuring out this story, we'll pull something in from the comic and then we'll go, "OK, so how does Shane existing change this? What does Shane bring to the situation? What's going on with his character at this point and how does it affect this thing that's already existed." It's really neat for me to treat The Walking Dead TV show as an alternate dimension where Shane lived, and there's all this different stuff happening because of that. Shane really throws a wrench in a lot of stuff.

Posted Image

Q: Are you now reluctant to kill him off?

A: Yeah absolutely. It's hard thinking about killing any character. If they're good characters, there are always more scenes to write, but this is the nature of things: There are zombies around. People gots to die. And after getting to know Jon Bernthal and see his portrayal of Shane, it's not an easy decision. He's past his expiration date by comic book standards, but Shane is by no means rotten. I think he's remaining fresh for a while. We'll see.

Q: Last season you were pretty adamant you wouldn't be dress up as a zombie. Have you had a change of heart?

A: I have not changed my mind. It's just a pet peeve of mine: I don't like recognizing people in cameo. I'm fine with cameos where I know that's a buddy of mine that's a zombie, but I do so much promotion for the show I just feel like viewers would be like, "That's that guy from the Internet! What's he doing in the background?" I feel like I would stick out like a sore thumb and ruin the scene. Also, I would not be able to resist the urge to wave. No one wants to see a waving zombie.

Q: How about directing an episode this season?

A: No, no no. That's ridiculous. I won't do that until Season 3. [Laughs] Look, directing looks really difficult. And I'm really proud of the fact that I've made my living by doing things that aren't very difficult. So, you know, I don't want to start working for a living. That just seems unwise to me.

Q: What can you tell us about Season 2 that no one knows?

A: It's hard because you're AMC, so I should be able to just say a bunch of things. But I don't want to get either of us in trouble. So let me think... It's gonna be a lot of fun seeing a potential love interest for Glenn. He ended up being a fan favorite in the first season, so we get to see a little bit of romance for this guy.

Edited by Synon, 21 November 2011 - 21:03.

Beviset för att intelligent liv finns i rymden är att de inte har kontaktat oss än.

Filmtipset | Live Long and Prosper

We are Apple. Lower your minds and surrender your wallets. We will add our biological and technological distinctiveness to you. Culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

#2 Garm

Garm

Rear Admiral

• SuperMod
  • 3,785 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:21

Premiär i oktober verkar det som.

A first look at AMCs The Walking Dead. +1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNmwf_cI8q0

En snygg banner har även släppts. +1

Edited by Piranhaconda, 19 July 2011 - 12:23.

#3 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 14:35

Måste bara fråga dig om +1 ska vara googles like-knapp?

Vad gäller att få se den på svensk TV så läste jag på TV11:s FB-sida att vi ska hålla utkik efter den i vinter. Hoppas vi inte behöver vänta alltför länge... Att det åtminstone blir vintern 2011. :P

Beviset för att intelligent liv finns i rymden är att de inte har kontaktat oss än.

We are Apple. Lower your minds and surrender your wallets. We will add our biological and technological distinctiveness to you. Culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

#4 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:11

"The Walking Dead Chronicles" släpps 1 oktober i samband med premiären av andra säsongen.

Pressreleasen lyder som följer:

The first book will be published October 1st to coincide with AMC’s launch of Season Two of “The Walking Dead,” premiering in the fall of 2011, and is the only authorized behind-the-scenes guide to Season One. The book is titled The Walking Dead Chronicles written by Paul Ruditis and edited by Eric Klopfer at ABRAMS.

The Walking Dead Chronicles focuses on the making of the first season of AMC’s original television series and the bestselling comic book on which the series is based. There are over 200 photos including never-before-seen unit photography, storyboards, set designs, make-up and visual effects shots, and page-to-screen comparisons of the comic and TV show. The book features new interviews with series creator Robert Kirkman (who also provides the book's introcution), executive producer Frank Darabont (who wrote the book's foreword), the series make-up artist, Greg Nicotero, and the cast and crew. It also includes sidebars that serve as a detailed episode guide and provide inside facts and trivia about the hit series.

The deal was negotiated by ABRAMS’s Lindley Boegehold, editorial director of licenses and calendars, Dave Alpert from Skybound, and Marci Wiseman, AMC’s SVP of business affairs for AMC, and gives ABRAMS world publishing rights.

Boegehold affirms, “ABRAMS is thrilled to be a part of the cultural phenomenon that is ‘The Walking Dead.’ What sets ABRAMS apart is our high standards of production and design that we lend to all the books that we publish. We can’t wait to apply these standards to zombies.”

“’The Walking Dead’ is that rare piece of material that lends itself to be experienced on many levels,” says Wiseman. “The series brilliantly captures the social commentary and ongoing human drama of the zombie apocalypse; and The Walking Dead Chronicles is a beautiful extension of the series.”

AMC's hit “The Walking Dead,” which broke ratings records in its first season, reaching more adults 18–49 than any other drama series in the history of basic cable television, returns for its second season this fall. The series is based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman and tells the story of the months and years that follow after a zombie apocalypse. It follows a group of survivors, led by police officer Rick Grimes, played by Andrew Lincoln (“Teachers,” Love Actually), who travel in search of a safe and secure home. Shot on location in Atlanta, the series also stars Jon Bernthal (“The Pacific,” The Ghost Writer) as Shane Walsh, Sarah Wayne Callies (“Prison Break”) as Lori Grimes, Laurie Holden (“The Shield,” Stephen King's The Mist) as Andrea, Jeffrey DeMunn (Stephen King's The Mist, The Green Mile) as Dale, Norman Reedus (“The Conspirator”) as Daryl, Steven Yeun (“The Big Bang Theory”) as Glen, Emma Bell (The Bedford Diaries) as Amy, and Chandler Riggs (Get Low) as Carl Grimes. Season Two of “The Walking Dead” is executive produced by three-time Academy Award nominee Darabont, Gale Anne Hurd, Kirkman, David Alpert, and Glen Mazzara and AMC Studios.

ABRAMS will promote The Walking Dead Chronicles at San Diego Comic-Con this week. ABRAMS’ booth number is #1216. AMC’s booth number is #3721.

Källa : Dread Central

#5 Garm

Garm

Rear Admiral

• SuperMod
  • 3,785 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 16:22

16 oktober får säsong 2 premiär i USA.

Lite mer rörligt material dök upp på Comic Con. Vi får väl se hur länge dom ligger kvar.

#6 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:06

Läser på Collider att Frank Darabont hoppat av, mitt i produktionen av andra säsongen. Hoppas inte TWD hänger på hans delaktighet bara... Men det kanske bara blir bättre? :)

#7 super85

super85

Forward Admiral

• 4,705 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 13:23

Verkar vara lite osäkert den där hela grejen, om han hoppat av helt eller inte eller vad grejen är. Hans snackade ju om andra säsongen med stor entusiasm tidigare. Som jag sagt tidigare så tyckte att nivån på serien gick ner direkt efter Darabont-regisserade pilotavsnittet. Serien var ju som sagt fortfarande sevärd, men det blev betydligt sämre efter en sån lysande början. Om han nu hoppar av så hoppas jag att ersättaren/ersättarna är alla bra.
Proud member of ATNAG (Allegiance to Nolan and Goyer)
Batman Begins

2005&2008 Year of the Bat

2005 Evil feared the Knight, 2008 The Dark Knight Returns

The Dark Knight

#8 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 23:24

Stämmer bra att det är oklart vilken roll han kommer att spela hädanefter (tydligen har han ett två års kontrakt så...). Dock skriver EW att Glen Mazzara kommer att axla Darabonts roll som showrunner.

#9 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 21:13

Och nu har AMC bekräftat det:

The Walking Dead's Glen Mazzara, writer and executive producer, is expanding his responsibilities to assume the role of showrunner. AMC is grateful to executive producer, writer and pilot director Frank Darabont whose contributions to the success of The Walking Dead are innumerable. We continue to discuss his ongoing role with the series.

Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead graphic novels, executive producer and writer on the series, will remain in this role and will continue to steward the brand. Gale Anne Hurd will remain in her role as Executive Producer. The production continues on schedule for an October 16th premiere.

Källa: Comingsoon.net

#10 Garm

Garm

Rear Admiral

• SuperMod
  • 3,785 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 16:49

Mer intressant läsning om turerna kring Frank Darabounts avsked. Följ länken till THRs mer ingående artikel i ämnet.

The Hollywood Reporter: 'The Walking Dead': What Really Happened to Fired Showrunner Frank Darabont

The cast is "scared," the crew is crushed after Darabont is canned while working to fix an episode that a director turned in with unusable footage.

When Frank Darabont appeared on a Comic-Con panel July 22 to promote The Walking Dead, he didn't realize he was a dead man walking. Neither did the cast and crew. Everyone was shocked when news broke three days later that AMC had taken the extraordinary step of firing Darabont from the network's biggest ratings hit.

In hot, sticky Atlanta, where production on the second season had been under way since June, the cast was summoned to a lunch meeting with AMC vp scripted programming Ben Davis, who confirmed that Darabont was out. The crew was briefed separately. One insider says those gathered were stunned at "the duplicity of AMC" for having used Darabont to promote the show at Comic-Con before firing him. And they were angry about the lack of explanation; they were simply told, cryptically, "This isn't working." Above all, they were disheartened. "It's a crushing blow," says the insider. "Even when you have a hit, they can still destroy you."

Darabont -- like many showrunners, not known for a small ego or manageable temperament -- had been working on an edit in Los Angeles. After he was sent packing, he returned to give some final notes. He sent farewell e-mails to associates on the show. But he has maintained a steady silence in the media as his representatives work out the terms of his departure. Through his lawyer, Darabont said he has no interest in talking to the press.

There also have been no public comments from the cast, and a source with knowledge of the situation says AMC has been "terrorizing" them and their representatives to discourage them from speaking out on Darabont's behalf. "They're scared," confirms another insider. "They're on a zombie show. They are all really easy to kill off."

AMC issued a statement after Darabont was dismissed, expressing gratitude for his "innumerable" contributions to the show. Asked to comment on criticism for the handling of his departure, a spokesperson said, "We have nothing further to add."

Edited by Piranhaconda, 11 August 2011 - 16:49.

#11 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 20:18

Andra säsongen kommer att delas upp i två delar: första sju avsnitten visas fr om 16 oktober (USA) och de återstående sex 12 februari. Premiäravsnittet blir 90 min långt.

Pressrelease från AMC:

"THE WALKING DEAD" SEASON 2 KICKS OFF WITH AN EXTRA HALF HOUR OF ZOMBIE DRAMA
90-MINUTE PREMIERE EPISODE AIRS ON AMC, SUNDAY, OCTOBER 16, 9PM ET
New York, NY - September 1, 2011 - AMC's critically acclaimed original series, "The Walking Dead," is back with its much anticipated second 13 episode season. Kicking-off a two week long Fearfest, the network, once again, presents viewers with a 90-minute premiere episode, airing at 9 PM ET on Sunday, October 16th, with six one-hour episodes in the weeks following. The final six episodes of the season commences on Sunday, February 12th at 9pm ET. The 90 minute version is also scheduled to be launched globally on all Fox International Channels, following the US premiere the week of October 17th-23rd. Season two reaches FOX audiences in 122 countries, speaking 35 languages and is seen by over 200 million households globally.

[..]

Källa: the Futon Critic

#12 Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,270 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 22:58

Underbart! Som jag längtar! :thumbsup:

Winter is Coming

#13 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:18

Och läser på Apart förlags FB-sida att volym 2 av The Walking Dead (på svenska) hinner komma ut innan säsongspremiären! Kanske köper den och läser den först för det lär väl dröja innan andra säsongen hittar till Sverige...

#14 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:19

2 oktober drar en webbserie i sex delar igång som kommer att handla om Hannah - zombien utan ben som Rick stötte på i piloten om ni minns? Då den ska handla om själva zombie apokalypsen tycker jag det är bra att de lyft ut den till en annan kanal och inte fått för sig att skriva in det i tv-serien.

Stay tuned!

(Ja, jag vet att det finns ett forum för dylika saker, men än har den ju inte dragit igång och då det handlar om TWD ville jag bara tala om vad som komma skall. :))

#15 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:59

Webisoderna ligger ute nu! :thumbsup:

#16 Apart Förlag

Apart Förlag

Cadet First Year

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Serier.

Posted 07 October 2011 - 21:37

Volym 2 kommer finnas i en del butiker från och med 14 oktober.
Men ni kan beställa den från oss redan nu. Och bäst av allt: gör man ett förköp deltar man också i utlottningen av en sinnessjuk zombiearmé signerad 42 av Sveriges bästa tecknare. Den är helt fantastisk.
Mer info här: www.apartforlag.se (klicka på ”Vinn unik zombiearmé!”)
The Walking Dead på svenska.
Mer info: www.apartforlag.se

#17 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:12

TWD hade ju säsongspremiär i USA 16 oktober och nu har jag fått svar av TV 11 (på deras FB-sida) att den drar igång 6 november kl 22:00: :thumbsup:

Finns även en tråd för de som följer den amerikanska sändningen.

#18 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 21:08

Tre avsnitt har nu visats på TV 11. Tycker det har börjat ganska hyfsat med bra med spänning och action. Dock blir det många temposänkningar där det ska ältas och diskuteras. Fungerar bra ibland, men oftast blir det lite väl segt och utdraget. Sämst är familjen Rick där Lori fortfarande är hur tråkig som helst. Intressantast för närvarande är Daryl och Shane.

#19 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts
  • Location:Osby, Skåne, Sverige, Europa, Jorden, Solsystemet, Wintergatan
  • Interests:Sci/Fi, Fantasy, Drama, Skräck, Kärlek/Romantik, Komedi... nog lättare att säga allt. :P

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:19

201: What Lies Ahead

Mycket bra och spännande avsnitt. Och slutet var minst sagt shockerande. Visst misstänkte jag att något skulle hända men inte det där!

202: Bloodletting

Stackars Carl. Och Rick klarar uppenbarligen inte av kriser av den här typen. Kul att äntligen få se Hershel Greene. Han var med i The Walking Dead spelet också.
Shane och Otis ligger illa till. Otis förväntar jag mig inte överleva (är förvånad att han inte har fått en hjärtattack).
Var har flickan tagit vägen? Ser minst sagt dystert ut.
Börjar tycka bättre om Daryl nu när hans karaktär har tonats ner lite och blivit mer omtyckbar.

203: Save the Last One

Envis och optimistisk, den där Daryl. Börjar gilla honom mer och mer.
Otis var tuffare än jag trodde. Synd att han inte klarade sig. Fy fan Shane, var det tacken för att han räddade ditt liv? Fast jag fattar inte riktigt, ena stunden ber Shane Otis att sticka med väskorna och lämna honom kvar sedan nästa stund så gör han sådär???
Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine.
And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts
Godzilla%20racing_zps1cj0z7fu.gif