Stargateverse Nyheter | Spoilervarning

• Please log in to reply
644 replies to this topic

#626 GaterGirl

GaterGirl

never bore your audience

• Aktiv member
  • 8,323 posts
  • Interests:Luleå Hockey. Sci-Fi. Tv-serier. Tv-spel. Fiska. Sällskapsspel. Photoshop. Fan-art. Grafik.

Posted 14 December 2009 - 19:19

SGU ranked #5 in Nielsen’s list of the shows which gain the most from (as a percentage of their premiere night audience), according to TV By the Numbers. The third Stargate series has been picking up an average of 46.9 percent more viewers in the seven days after the Friday night broadcast, thanks to DVRs.

The show is averaging 2.6 million viewers so far, when the DVR boost is factored in.

http://www.gateworld...n-dvr-audience/

Nikola Tesla "All the subtlety of brain surgery with a chainsaw." ~ Sanctuary 2007-2011  Parker - how did you know? Non-sequential serial numbers? My favorite. (parker får pengar i julklapp) "the ho ho ho job - leverage"Sofia Sorto - "Who are you, messere?", Ezio - "Only the most interesting man in your life." Assassins Creed - Revalations I will, I very much I will. - dr Julia Ogden, Murdoch Mysteries <p>Luleå Hockey  Murdoch Mysteries  Stargate SG-1  Jonathon Young  Nikola Tesla  Tv-serier

#627 GaterGirl

GaterGirl

never bore your audience

• Aktiv member
  • 8,323 posts
  • Interests:Luleå Hockey. Sci-Fi. Tv-serier. Tv-spel. Fiska. Sällskapsspel. Photoshop. Fan-art. Grafik.

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:37

Cliff Simon (Ba'al) är med i s8 premiären av 24. (tyvärr dödades han i andra avsnittet, föll ner några våningar i ett trapphus)

Michael Shanks ska vara med i ett avsnitt av Supernatural säsong 5.

"Just got booked on an episode of Supernatural called '99 Problems'- not a huge part. Will let you know more details as they come in."

According to the Spoiler TV website, the episode is the 17th for the current season of the series (Season 5) with shooting due to commence on 21 January

källa
Nikola Tesla "All the subtlety of brain surgery with a chainsaw." ~ Sanctuary 2007-2011  Parker - how did you know? Non-sequential serial numbers? My favorite. (parker får pengar i julklapp) "the ho ho ho job - leverage"Sofia Sorto - "Who are you, messere?", Ezio - "Only the most interesting man in your life." Assassins Creed - Revalations I will, I very much I will. - dr Julia Ogden, Murdoch Mysteries <p>Luleå Hockey  Murdoch Mysteries  Stargate SG-1  Jonathon Young  Nikola Tesla  Tv-serier

#628 GaterGirl

GaterGirl

never bore your audience

• Aktiv member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:22

Jason Momoa (Ronan, SGA) som Conan. Kul för honom. :)

According to Deadline Hollywood, Lionsgate and Millenium Films have picked the actor to play the lead role in Marcus Nispel's reinvention of Robert E. Howard's Conan and it's 30-year-old Jason Momoa, who may best be known for his run on "Stargate Atlantis" and who also appears in HBO's upcoming mini-series "Game of Thrones."

At the same time, Latino Review says that an offer has been put out to Mickey Rourke to play Conan's father Corin.

The movie is scheduled to start production in Bulgaria on March 15.

#629 GaterGirl

GaterGirl

never bore your audience

• Aktiv member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 19:35

Rick i en ny roll, han kommer vara i några avsnitt av en ny serie 5 för att vara exakt, Facing Kate.

The show centers on Kate, a top-flight litigator who leaves her firm to become a mediator when she realizes that "truth and justice are not always being found in the court room." Described as a legal drama with "a lighter tone, quirky lead character, and picturesque San Francisco setting," the new show fits the genre of other USA series such as "Monk," "Psych," "In Plain Sight" and "Royal Pains."

The series stars Sarah Shahi as Kate Reed and costars Michael Trucco, Virginia Williams, and Baron Vaughn. Richard Dean Anderson will be appearing in a recurring guest role as David Smith, "a charismatic but secretive man who enters Kate’s life shortly after the death of her father. In short order, it is revealed that David has deeper connections to the Reed family."

Production began on June 16 in Vancouver, and Richard has made the trip north where he is currently filming his new role.

RDA finns numera på twitter. :D@andersonrdean, Amanda Tapping skriver också där.@amandatapping

#630 Robert Jonsson

Robert Jonsson

Love Cthulhu

• Aktiv member
  • 14,154 posts
  • Interests:Spel, narrativ och skrivande.

Posted 01 July 2010 - 19:41

Sarah Shahi och Michael F***ING Trucco i samma serie? I'm so gonna watch this! :)
Robert Jonsson | Moment 223 | Bortom: Lögnens slöja | Facebook

»Cthulhu är passé. Det är Love Cthulhu som gäller numera. Jag hade då bara inte en aning om att det var jag som var Love Cthulhu.«

#631 GaterGirl

GaterGirl

never bore your audience

• Aktiv member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 21:52

SGA/SGU crossover källa

In what's got to be the biggest Stargate-related news of the year, Joseph Mallozzi, executive producer for both Stargate Universe and Stargate Atlantis, announced details about an upcoming crossover between the two series, while at the same time teasing us with a big mystery.

#632 Robert Jonsson

Robert Jonsson

Love Cthulhu

• Aktiv member
  • 14,154 posts
  • Interests:Spel, narrativ och skrivande.

Posted 16 July 2010 - 21:56

Bara det inte är McKay och Shepard. >.<
Robert Jonsson | Moment 223 | Bortom: Lögnens slöja | Facebook

»Cthulhu är passé. Det är Love Cthulhu som gäller numera. Jag hade då bara inte en aning om att det var jag som var Love Cthulhu.«

#633 Loch Lomond

Loch Lomond

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:51

Får hoppas det är en riktigt bra story annars är det bara onödigt.

#634 GaterGirl

GaterGirl

never bore your audience

• Aktiv member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 13:49

Rick i en ny roll, han kommer vara i några avsnitt av en ny serie 5 för att vara exakt, Facing Kate.

The show centers on Kate, a top-flight litigator who leaves her firm to become a mediator when she realizes that "truth and justice are not always being found in the court room." Described as a legal drama with "a lighter tone, quirky lead character, and picturesque San Francisco setting," the new show fits the genre of other USA series such as "Monk," "Psych," "In Plain Sight" and "Royal Pains."

The series stars Sarah Shahi as Kate Reed and costars Michael Trucco, Virginia Williams, and Baron Vaughn. Richard Dean Anderson will be appearing in a recurring guest role as David Smith, "a charismatic but secretive man who enters Kate’s life shortly after the death of her father. In short order, it is revealed that David has deeper connections to the Reed family."

Production began on June 16 in Vancouver, and Richard has made the trip north where he is currently filming his new role.

I januari på USA har serien premiär.

#635 GaterGirl

GaterGirl

never bore your audience

• Aktiv member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:06

Gästskådisar i SGU säsong 2. länk

o Victor Garber (Alias, Titanic) Acclaimed stage and film actor Garber stars as Ambassador Ovirda of planet Langara.

o David Hewlett (Splice, Whistleblower) reprises his role as Dr. Rodney McKay, the lead scientist of the Atlantis team.

o Robert Picardo (Stargate SG-1, Star Trek: Voyager, China Beach) reprises his role as Richard Woolsey, commander of the Atlantis expedition.

o Kathleen Quinlan (Apollo 13) stars as Senator Michaels, who replaced the late Senator Armstrong as the new head of the off-world spending committee.

o French Stewart (3rd Rock From The Sun) guest stars as Dr. Andrew Covel, the new head of research at Stargate Command. (Han var med i original filmen.)

o Robert Knepper (Heroes, Prison Break) portrays a member of the Lucian Alliance in a multi-episode arc.

o Julie McNiven (Supernatural, Mad Men) portrays a member of the Lucian Alliance in a multi-episode arc.

#636 Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,270 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 21:30

Yay för mer McKay :thumbsup:

Winter is Coming

#637 GaterGirl

GaterGirl

never bore your audience

• Aktiv member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 17:59

tydligen är David Hewlett med i några avsnitt av Hellcats, en ny serie om cheerleaders. Enligt hans twitter.

Looks like it's twice the cheerleading for me! Shooting two episodes of Hellcats on Friday. Can't be as tiring a 3rd birthday, can it?!

#638 Wylie Times

Wylie Times

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 18:32

Jag såg det men inte ens David Hewlett kan få mig intresserad av den serien.

"I see them long hard times to come."
-Gangstagrass

last.fm | filmtipset | twitter

#639 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
  • Interests:Depeche Mode
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 08 October 2010 - 18:47

Då måste jag ju kolla in vad det är för serie, eller i alla fall de avsnitt han kommer vara med i.
Even the stars look brighter tonight - Nothing's Impossible
If you believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible
I still believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible // Nothing's Impossible - Depeche Mode 2005

* Lyssnar på just nu * Delar med mig * Twitter * DinoRPG *
Forumets kak- tårt- & glass monster ;)
>>Årets Kvinnliga Medlem 2006, 2007 & 2008<< >>Årets Moderator 2007 & 2008<<
>>Årets Shoppingkompass (=Årets Garv) 2009<<

Esseffennälg (pop.) - Skrivs egentligen SFN-älg och är en ytterst sällsynt ras av älg som enbart finns i vilt tillstånd på Sci-Fi Nytt.
Enstaka exemplar kan hittas också på Tv-land, men de brukar snabbt bli förvirrade och skynda sig tillbaka till Sci-Fi Nytt.

...och eftersom jag är karl kan jag inte multitaska och hålla två olika parallela universum i skallen samtidigt.

...jag förberedde mig på det värsta: dvs ett episkt prettodrama som Wylie och Synon antagligen skulle sucka nöjt över.

#640 Wylie Times

Wylie Times

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 18:55

Det handlar om cheerleaders. What more do you need to know? :P

"I see them long hard times to come."
-Gangstagrass

last.fm | filmtipset | twitter

#641 GaterGirl

GaterGirl

never bore your audience

• Aktiv member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 19:22

Ja, inte är det något jag ska kolla på iaf. :lol:

#642 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:30

Collider fick en pratstund med producenten Dean Devlin i samband med Saturn Awards där han berättade lite om att, nu när Stargate-serierna är till ända, förverkliga planerna om att göra uppföljare till filmen som de hela tiden velat göra.

[..]

...Devlin was more forthcoming on the possible sequels to Stargate saying that the films would continue the story with the original film cast and focus on other places Stargates could go and other places Stargates might be on planet earth.

Intervjun på Collider

Beviset för att intelligent liv finns i rymden är att de inte har kontaktat oss än.

Filmtipset | Live Long and Prosper

We are Apple. Lower your minds and surrender your wallets. We will add our biological and technological distinctiveness to you. Culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

#643 GaterGirl

GaterGirl

never bore your audience

• Aktiv member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 19:52

Amanda Tapping kommer vara med i säsong 8 av Supernatural i en återkommande roll.

http://blastr.com/20...e-lands-hea.php

#644 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts
  • Location:Osby, Skåne, Sverige, Europa, Jorden, Solsystemet, Wintergatan
  • Interests:Sci/Fi, Fantasy, Drama, Skräck, Kärlek/Romantik, Komedi... nog lättare att säga allt. :P

Posted 19 August 2013 - 15:55

Jag läste att Atlantis aldrig fick ett avslut, stämmer det?

Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine.
And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts
Godzilla%20racing_zps1cj0z7fu.gif

#645 Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,270 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 14:58

Nej då, den fick ett avslut. SGU däremot slutade med en cliffhanger, typ.

Winter is Coming