Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
  • Interests:Depeche Mode
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 06 May 2009 - 11:50

Verkar som om Deadpool ska få sin egen film efter succén med Wolverine.

Fox Announces Deadpool Spin-Off | /Film
20th Century Fox has officially announced that they are ramping up production on a Deadpool spin-off. Ryan Reynolds is attached to reprise the character, in a deal that was obviously part of his X-Men Origins: Wolverine contract. Lauren Shuler Donner will produce with Marvel Entertainment. No screenwriter has yet been hired.

Wolverine viewers are likely skeptical of how this character might be handled in a film of his own especially considering some of the twists and turns the character has taken in the Hugh Jackman spin-off. A bit of a warning, if you haven’t seen Wolverine, I’m about to enter into spoiler territory after the jump.
/.../

IESB.net - Movie News, Reviews, Interviews and More! - DEADPOOL Spin-Off Officially Announced

Film news Deadpool spin-off gets official | TotalFilm.com

Deadpool spinoff of Wolverine moves ahead | SCI FI Wire

Empire: Movie News - Deadpool Spin-Off On Its Way

Deadpool Spin-Off Confirmed

"X-men" ynglar av sig ännu mer | Kulturnyheter | SvD

Edited by Garm, 01 October 2015 - 00:06.
Tillägg av tagg.

Even the stars look brighter tonight - Nothing's Impossible
If you believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible
I still believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible // Nothing's Impossible - Depeche Mode 2005

* Lyssnar på just nu * Delar med mig * Twitter * DinoRPG *
Forumets kak- tårt- & glass monster ;)
>>Årets Kvinnliga Medlem 2006, 2007 & 2008<< >>Årets Moderator 2007 & 2008<<
>>Årets Shoppingkompass (=Årets Garv) 2009<<

Esseffennälg (pop.) - Skrivs egentligen SFN-älg och är en ytterst sällsynt ras av älg som enbart finns i vilt tillstånd på Sci-Fi Nytt.
Enstaka exemplar kan hittas också på Tv-land, men de brukar snabbt bli förvirrade och skynda sig tillbaka till Sci-Fi Nytt.

...och eftersom jag är karl kan jag inte multitaska och hålla två olika parallela universum i skallen samtidigt.

...jag förberedde mig på det värsta: dvs ett episkt prettodrama som Wylie och Synon antagligen skulle sucka nöjt över.

#2 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts
  • Location:Osby, Skåne, Sverige, Europa, Jorden, Solsystemet, Wintergatan
  • Interests:Sci/Fi, Fantasy, Drama, Skräck, Kärlek/Romantik, Komedi... nog lättare att säga allt. :P

Posted 06 May 2009 - 12:46

Jag håller inte med om att det skulle vara nästan omöjligt som han som skriver artiklen tycker. Det är ju inte precis första gången Deadpool blir av med sitt huvud, om vi säger så. I serierna har han en extrem läkeförmåga där han kan sätta tillbaka och läka ihop avhuggna kroppsdelar. Och hans ansikte är extremt missformat i serierna vilket är varför han alltid har mask. Och han är Weapon XI även i serierna även om det aldrig kallades så på den tiden. Den ända skillnaden i Wolverine filmen är att han har fått kraften att teleportera sig, skjuta strålar ur ögonen och svärd som kommer ut ur armarna.
Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine.
And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts
Godzilla%20racing_zps1cj0z7fu.gif

#3 Kermit

Kermit

Groda

• 11,890 posts
  • Interests:Serier, musik, konst, teckning.

Posted 06 May 2009 - 12:48

Det finns ju ett alternativt slut på Wolverine...
*Hockey och superhjältar*

#4 SwedishSuperhero

SwedishSuperhero

Senior Commodore

• Aktiv member
  • 2,175 posts
  • Interests:Serier, tv, film, spel. Gillar även att skriva och ämnar att bli författare. Gör mina egna videor: http://youtube.com/user/dakostro http://dakostro.blogspot.com

Posted 06 May 2009 - 19:05

Angående Crusaders spoilertagg, jag trodde Deadpool faktiskt hade teleporteringsförmåga, även i serierna? Har för mig att han t.o.m. har den kraften i Marvel Ultimate Alliance.
"Nu blir jag upprörd! Min sambo och jag brukar ibland äta fil och flingor till frukost. Vi samsas då om ett paket fil. Nu måste vi köpa två paket fil och ha varsin. Varför då undrar ni kanske? Jo för jag har hört att Antipiratbyrån har polisanmält folk för fildelning så nu törs vi inte göra det längre."
Insändare ur Gefle Dagblad 17/10 2005.

"Tyvärr förvandlas han ideligen till en löjligt brinnande dödskalle"
Filmrecensenten Kristian Ekenberg om Nicholas Cage som Ghost Rider, ur Gefle Dagblad 17/3 2007

#5 Chrille

Chrille

Senior Captain

• Members
  • 769 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 21:13

Angående Crusaders spoilertagg, jag trodde Deadpool faktiskt hade teleporteringsförmåga, även i serierna? Har för mig att han t.o.m. har den kraften i Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

Japp. Enda skillnaden är väl att det är hans bälte som förser honom med den förmågan har jag för mig.

#6 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts
  • Interests:Sci/Fi, Fantasy, Drama, Skräck, Kärlek/Romantik, Komedi... nog lättare att säga allt. :P

Posted 06 May 2009 - 21:28

OK, vad bra. :D Då stämmer ju filmen mer än jag trodde. :P
Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine.
And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts

#7 Prue

Prue

Commander

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Böcker, sova,rpg & Varulvar.

Posted 06 May 2009 - 21:45

Nja är lite skeptisk än.
Är inte alls nöjd med "X-men origins: Wolverine" & tolkingen av Deadpools var tråkig.
Kanske för man läst för mycke comics så blir man kräsen då man försöker göra filmer av karaktärerna i marvelvärlden,
(Läser mer Marvel än Dc, kanske ska variera en dag. men örka)

Jaja man kan ju vänta & hoppas på det bästa.
Får nästa hålla tummarna att de inte förstör en favorit karaktär

Posted Image

FenriUlven Forumet ~ Deviantart Konto

"I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars."

#8 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 12 June 2009 - 18:55

Splash Page » EXCLUSIVE: Ryan Reynolds Confirms ‘Deadpool’ Details — Scars, Costume And All!

t’s the dream of every comic-book fan, whether they’ll admit it or not. The chance to become your favorite character, impact his story, and help determine his future.

Now, after years of lobbying for the role and finally being rewarded with a huge opening for his debut in the recent “X-Men Origins: Wolverine,” Ryan Reynolds has complete control over the character of Wade Wilson. Recently, he clued us in on some of the characters he expects to see in the “Deadpool” spinoff movie — but, as he told us, the best part of the gig is the hands-on approach that he’s been given in developing it.

“I love it, because I get to be involved,” Reynolds said of his role in the fast-tracked development of a Deadpool spin-off film. “And I’m such a huge fan of the character.”

Currently, Reynolds and the studio are seeking a director and writer(s) for the film, and listening to plenty of ideas about where Wade’s story should go. Fortunately for the die-hard fans, Reynolds has no intention of letting the film stray too far from its comic origins.

“I get to be the authentication police, in a weird way,” grinned Reynolds, who will show his versatility this month in the refreshingly-decent romantic comedy “The Proposal” June 19th. “To their credit — the studio’s credit — they want to make an authentic ‘Deadpool’ movie; they want to make it as close to the source material as possible.”

With that in mind, the actor told us that he and the studio have already agreed to some key terms. “He’s going to be the Merc with the Mouth, [we’re going to give] all those answers that everyone wants,” Reynolds explained. “He’s going to have the scarred-up face, he’s going to be in the suit — and, it’s going to be incredible.”

So, as the actor and his studio begin assembling their team, Reynolds is bringing his “authentication police” skills to finding similar-minded people who can tell the fractured tale of the deadly mutant. “Right now, it’s just a question of trying to figure out what is the spine of the story,” Ryan said of their current discussions. “Who is the villain? What does Wade and/or Deadpool want?”

“And how do you tell that story? Are we going to see flashbacks to his old life, flash-forwards, present-day?” an obviously enthusiastic Reynolds added. “We’re just trying to figure that stuff out.”

RELATED POSTS:
What Will A ‘Deadpool’ Solo Movie Involve? Co-Creator Rob Liefeld Shares His Thoughts
Katee Sackhoff Researching Typhoid Mary — But For What Film?
Deadpool Co-Creator Rob Liefeld Explains The Good And Bad Of His ‘X-Men Origins: Wolverine’ Debut

I still believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible // Nothing's Impossible - Depeche Mode 2005

Esseffennälg (pop.) - Skrivs egentligen SFN-älg och är en ytterst sällsynt ras av älg som enbart finns i vilt tillstånd på Sci-Fi Nytt.
Enstaka exemplar kan hittas också på Tv-land, men de brukar snabbt bli förvirrade och skynda sig tillbaka till Sci-Fi Nytt.

...och eftersom jag är karl kan jag inte multitaska och hålla två olika parallela universum i skallen samtidigt.

...jag förberedde mig på det värsta: dvs ett episkt prettodrama som Wylie och Synon antagligen skulle sucka nöjt över.

#9 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 00:02

The Future Of The X-Men Franchise | Deadpool | Empire | www.empireonline.com
16 October 2009

Deadpool

"I want to ignore the version of Deadpool that we saw in Wolverine and just start over again. Reboot it. Because this guy talks, obviously, and to muzzle him would be insane.

I don't see it as a problem that Ryan [Reynolds] is also playing Green Lantern. I mean, look at Harrison Ford - he was in Stars Wars and Indiana Jones at the same time and everyone was fine with that. Green Lantern could not be more different to Wade Wilson. Green Lantern is a guy who finds a ring and is thrust into this world, much like Spider-Man. Wade Wilson is a guy who unfortunately gets cancer, and volunteers for a test that will give him healing powers. He is a bad ass, a wise-cracking mercenary, who will go out and kill anyone for money. But the thing about him is that, underneath it all, and he wouldn't want you to know this, sometimes he's not such a bad ass after all. Sometimes he does the right thing.

It's going to be a dark, snarky, very funny movie. It's the hardest story to tell, I think. There's no clear cut villain - though you do have great baddies from the comic-books like Black Tom, Slayback, Blind Al and the Weasel. Blind Al is this blind woman in his house, who he abuses and mocks… it's terrible. But you find out that she was a convict who did something terrible and he saved her from execution. So he lets her live in his house and she looks after him, but they both torture each other. Anyway, there are good stories and we're figuring out which ones to incorporate.

We're right in the thick of talking to writers right now, and hopefully by November we'll have decided who's going to do it. We need someone really imaginative because we want to do some really innovative, ambitious stuff. Ryan's mentioned this in an interview already but there are parts where he's going to break the fourth wall and talk directly to the audience in the cinema. We have to work out how to do that. I don't know that Fox will agree with all our decisions, but we'll see!"

X-Men producer Lauren Shuler-Donner

Edited by Synon, 17 October 2009 - 00:07.

Beviset för att intelligent liv finns i rymden är att de inte har kontaktat oss än.

Filmtipset | Live Long and Prosper

We are Apple. Lower your minds and surrender your wallets. We will add our biological and technological distinctiveness to you. Culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

#10 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 06 January 2010 - 17:40

Manus på gång

‘Zombieland’ Writers To Script ‘Deadpool’ Movie

File this one under awesome news — the writers of "Zombieland" are taking their bloody appetites to "Deadpool." According to Variety, Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick — the writing duo behind "Zombieland" and Sony's proposed "Venom" movie — have been hired to pen the screenplay for "Deadpool," the "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" spin-off starring Ryan Reynolds as the titular merc with a mouth.

Reese and Wernick are reportedly sticking closely to "the mythology of 'Deadpool' given that Reynolds is a huge fan and protector of the property." While Reynolds has already stated his desire to stay true to Deadpool's comic book roots in the past, it's still great to hear that Reese and Wernick are on board with the actor's vision.

The time line for the movie's production is still up in the air, as Reynolds is well on his way towards playing Hal Jordan in "Green Lantern," which should begin shooting in a few short months. Variety notes that the actor could have enough of an opening to slip out of his emerald suit and into Deadpool's red duds following the "Green Lantern" shoot, which would be particularly convenient since Reynolds "would already be in superhero shape" thanks to the DC Comics film.

With Reynolds' vision officially supported by incoming writers Reese and Wernick, not to mention the steady guidance of producer Lauren Shuler Donner, the next essential ingredient will be booking the perfect director. Given the say he seems to have on this project, not to mention his dual superhero roles, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Reynolds himself ends up in the director's chair.

#11 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 15 June 2010 - 15:37

Senaste nytt, eller rykte

Film news Robert Rodriguez directing Deadpool? | TotalFilm.com

Has been offered comic adap
Robert Rodriguez has reportedly been offered the chance to direct Deadpool. Fox has been developing the film after the character (played by Ryan Reynolds) appeared in last year’s (dud) X-Men Origins: Wolverine - and they want Rodriguez behind the camera.

Written by Zombieland’s Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, the film was previously delayed when Reynolds signed on to headline Green Lantern over at Warner Bros.

Though Rodriguez has yet to accept the job, he’s certainly a great choice. Hitting something of a creative high in the past few years, Rodriguez has been instrumental in getting the Predators do-over into production, and has the awesome-looking Machete out later this year.

Fingers crossed that he finds the time to raise a little hell with Deadpool.

#12 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 05:42

Då Robert Rodriguez är en busy man så har ett annat namn dykt upp: svensken Adam Berg. Vad tror ni om det? Novis på filmer utan de sägs att 20th Century Fox fick upp ögonen för honom iom reklamfilmen Carousel som han gjorde för Philips:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ3D4CqHbJM&feature=player_embedded

Källa: Collider

Beviset för att intelligent liv finns i rymden är att de inte har kontaktat oss än.

We are Apple. Lower your minds and surrender your wallets. We will add our biological and technological distinctiveness to you. Culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

#13 Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,270 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 10:24

Aldrig hört talas om han, enligt wikipedia är han bror till Jocke Berg i Kent :P
Behöver vi ytterligare en musikvideoregissör i filmvärlden?

Winter is Coming

#14 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 10:48

Frågan är ju om han är mogen för uppgiften? Foto och musiken lär ju bli kanon, men själva storyn? Hm. Nåja, får väl hoppas på att det bara är ett rykte.

#15 Wylie Times

Wylie Times

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:08

Frågan är väl om det här är en tillräckligt intressant film till att börja med för att man ska orka bry sig om vem som gör den. Det lär ju inte bli mycket bättre än Wolverine filmen.

"I see them long hard times to come."
-Gangstagrass

last.fm | filmtipset | twitter

#16 Synon

Synon

Voff!

• SuperMod
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 13:13

Fast nu har de ju chansen att göra en bättre film (krävs ju inte så värst mycket för att uppnå det...). :)

#17 SwedishSuperhero

SwedishSuperhero

Senior Commodore

• Aktiv member
  • 2,175 posts
  • Interests:Serier, tv, film, spel. Gillar även att skriva och ämnar att bli författare. Gör mina egna videor: http://youtube.com/user/dakostro http://dakostro.blogspot.com

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:59

Verkar som att Deadpool kommer få en makeover i serierna. Vilket skulle kunna innebära att det kommer påverka hans utseende i filmen.

http://www.comicbook...s/news/?a=59593

Om detta skulle visa sig stämma blir jag inte särskilt glad. :rant:

Edited by SwedishSuperhero, 12 May 2012 - 10:00.

"Nu blir jag upprörd! Min sambo och jag brukar ibland äta fil och flingor till frukost. Vi samsas då om ett paket fil. Nu måste vi köpa två paket fil och ha varsin. Varför då undrar ni kanske? Jo för jag har hört att Antipiratbyrån har polisanmält folk för fildelning så nu törs vi inte göra det längre."
Insändare ur Gefle Dagblad 17/10 2005.

"Tyvärr förvandlas han ideligen till en löjligt brinnande dödskalle"
Filmrecensenten Kristian Ekenberg om Nicholas Cage som Ghost Rider, ur Gefle Dagblad 17/3 2007

#18 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 15:50

Test footage från 2011! Se det innan de tar ner det!

Edited by Crusader, 28 July 2014 - 15:58.

-Sora, Kingdom Hearts

#19 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 00:22

Nu verkar det vara klart att Ryan Reynolds åter kommer spela rollen på film! Även då det inte har sagts så har skådespelaren lagt upp en rätt så klar hint om det.

B4CTg3EIEAAq6nS.jpg

Nu kan det ju vara så att han bara tyckte bilden var cool men alla verkar hålla med om vad det ska betyda. Vi kommer väl snart få klart besked i antingen ett officiellt utalande eller ett demonterande från skådespelaren där han ber om ursäckt för missförståndet. :P

Källa
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts

#20 Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,270 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 22:04

Visst vill man ha Reynolds i huvudrollen men än viktigare är att den blir R-rated så man gör karaktären någorlunda rättvis 

Winter is Coming

#21 Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,270 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 23:39

Glada nyheter, Deadpool blir R-Rated! Och det annonserades i denna video  

Är humorn på denna nivå och som i testfilmen som gjordes för nått år sen så är detta ännu gladare nyheter :thumbsup:

Winter is Coming

#22 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 06:20

SDCC trailern är läckt!

-Sora, Kingdom Hearts

#23 Garm

Garm

Rear Admiral

• SuperMod
  • 3,785 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 01:19

#24 Peak

Peak

Dear Leader

• Admin
  • 11,181 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 20:20

Sett den här filmen nu för övrigt. Mycket bra, och ger mersmak. Hoppas Logan är lika bra.. :D

//Peak
* Sci-Fi Nytt * Sci-Fi Nytts Forum

"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the
beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the
beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and
sixty six."

#25 Sparks

Sparks

Commander

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 19:02

Såg Deadpool när den kom ut (alla hjärtans dag), aldrig hört en biosalong skratta så mycket förut. Verkligen bra!

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.