Hogwarts Sorteringshatt

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 XC

XC

«Thundermoose.»

• Admin
  • 19,025 posts
  • Interests:TV, Film, Böcker, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Undvika soliga dagar, datorer, internet, retro teknoligi och din senaste post!

Posted 17 December 2005 - 17:12

http://quizfarm.com/...=1873&first=yes

*blundar och viskar "not slytherin"* :P

Posted Image
You have been sorted into Hufflepuff. Good for you! That means you're 'patient, true and unafraid of toil'.

Hufflepuff - 55%
Ravenclaw - 50%
Slytherin - 40%
Gryffindor - 35%

fqq5BYam.jpg

Du skall inte lyssna på vad jag säger; du skall fatta vad jag menar.

»Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.« (Samuel Beckett)

#2 Sötnosen

Sötnosen

Senior Captain

• Members
  • 663 posts
  • Interests:Sci-fi: Star Trek, Firefly, Battlestar Galactica, Babylon 5, Stargate Atlantis.<br />Tv: Frasier, Lost, The O.C., Desperate housewives, Medium.<br />Fantasy: Tolkien, Robin Hobb, Tad Williams, Douglas Adams.<br />Musik: Sarah Brightman, Michael Ball, Within Temptaion, Il Divo, After Forever, Epica, Kamelot, Wuthering Heights, System of a down, Linkin Park, Vittorio Grigolo, franska musikaler, Emmanuel Moire och många, många fler.<br />Övrigt: historia, språk, litteratur, &quot;new age&quot;, marsvin och andra djur. Samlar på autografer.

Posted 17 December 2005 - 17:28

You scored as Slytherin.

You have been sorted into Slytherin. Well, you won't have any problems in Potions class. You're ambitious, power-hungry even, and you don't like things getting in your way.

Slytherin 85%
Gryffindor 60%
Ravenclaw 40%
Hufflepuff 0%

Får väl lov att erkänna att jag"valde" att hamna i Slytherin.... gillar deras uniformer och Alan Rickman som Snape vill man ju stå på god fot med :blush:

Edited by Sötnosen, 17 December 2005 - 17:33.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
  • Interests:Depeche Mode
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 17 December 2005 - 17:49

Hufflepuff.

You have been sorted into Hufflepuff. Good for you! That means you're 'patient, true and unafraid of toil'.
Hufflepuff 90%
Gryffindor 80%
Ravenclaw 75%
Slytherin 70%

Posted Image

Edited by Georgia, 17 December 2005 - 17:51.

Even the stars look brighter tonight - Nothing's Impossible
If you believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible
I still believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible // Nothing's Impossible - Depeche Mode 2005

* Lyssnar på just nu * Delar med mig * Twitter * DinoRPG *
Forumets kak- tårt- & glass monster ;)
>>Årets Kvinnliga Medlem 2006, 2007 & 2008<< >>Årets Moderator 2007 & 2008<<
>>Årets Shoppingkompass (=Årets Garv) 2009<<

Esseffennälg (pop.) - Skrivs egentligen SFN-älg och är en ytterst sällsynt ras av älg som enbart finns i vilt tillstånd på Sci-Fi Nytt.
Enstaka exemplar kan hittas också på Tv-land, men de brukar snabbt bli förvirrade och skynda sig tillbaka till Sci-Fi Nytt.

...och eftersom jag är karl kan jag inte multitaska och hålla två olika parallela universum i skallen samtidigt.

...jag förberedde mig på det värsta: dvs ett episkt prettodrama som Wylie och Synon antagligen skulle sucka nöjt över.

#4 Marie Morot

Marie Morot

Deputy Admiral

• Members
  • 10,069 posts
  • Interests:fantasy noir
    cyberpunk
    crime
    shapeshifters
    vamps

Posted 17 December 2005 - 18:34

You have been sorted into Ravenclaw - you value intelligence, and love the chance to use your cleverness (and maybe even show it off- just a little). You're keen and incisive, and you just love a challenging problem to solve.

Ravenclaw 95%
Gryffindor 75%
Hufflepuff 70%
Slytherin 65%

[attachment=509:attachment]
Support your local search and rescue unit - get lost.

#5 Kermit

Kermit

Groda

• 11,890 posts
  • Interests:Serier, musik, konst, teckning.

Posted 17 December 2005 - 18:40

You scored as Gryffindor.

You have been sorted into Gryffindor! You're brave, loyal, and perhaps a little short tempered- if someone says or does something you don't like, you'll make sure they know- and everyone else too- regardless of the consequences.

Gryffindor

85%

Hufflepuff

45%

Ravenclaw

45%

Slytherin

30%

*Hockey och superhjältar*

#6 SavedByZero

SavedByZero

Fleet Captain

• Members
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:musik, film TV böcker, fotboll. ishockey, fri idrott<br />Allt som har med SF att göra.....<br />Arthur.C.Clarke<br />Isaac Asimov<br />Greg Bear<br />Peter Nilsson<br />Clifford D Simak<br />Poul Anderson<br />mm<br />-----<br />Babylon 5<br />Star Trek- alla<br />Firefly<br />Lost<br />The 4400<br />Arkiv X<br />MilleniuM<br />Surface

Posted 17 December 2005 - 19:05

You scored as Hufflepuff.

Hufflepuff 100%

Gryffindor 100%

Ravenclaw 65%

Slytherin 35%

hufflepuff it is... :D

Edited by SavedByZero, 17 December 2005 - 19:06.

"It's a whole new world."
"Laura Daughtery" -Surface
My name is John Loengard. I'm recording this because we may not live through the night. They're here, they're hostile, and powerful people don't want you to know about it. History as we know it is a lie ......
"John Loengard"-Dark Skies
I'm federal agent Jack Bauer, and today is the longest day of my life.
"Jack Bauer"-24

#7 GaterGirl

GaterGirl

never bore your audience

• Aktiv member
  • 8,323 posts
  • Interests:Luleå Hockey. Sci-Fi. Tv-serier. Tv-spel. Fiska. Sällskapsspel. Photoshop. Fan-art. Grafik.

Posted 17 December 2005 - 19:25

You scored as Hufflepuff. You have been sorted into Hufflepuff. Good for you! That means you're 'patient, true and unafraid of toil'.

Hufflepuff 95%
Gryffindor 90%
Slytherin 50%
Ravenclaw 30%

Nikola Tesla "All the subtlety of brain surgery with a chainsaw." ~ Sanctuary 2007-2011  Parker - how did you know? Non-sequential serial numbers? My favorite. (parker får pengar i julklapp) "the ho ho ho job - leverage"Sofia Sorto - "Who are you, messere?", Ezio - "Only the most interesting man in your life." Assassins Creed - Revalations I will, I very much I will. - dr Julia Ogden, Murdoch Mysteries <p>Luleå Hockey  Murdoch Mysteries  Stargate SG-1  Jonathon Young  Nikola Tesla  Tv-serier

#8 Illyria

Illyria

Commodore

• Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 21:37

Jag blir alltid Ravenclaw. :)

Ravenclaw 80%
Gryffindor 70%
Slytherin 60%
Hufflepuff 60%

#9 Forever Xena

Forever Xena

Warrior Princess

• 10,223 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 08:42

You scored as Gryffindor.

You have been sorted into Gryffindor! You're brave, loyal, and perhaps a little short tempered- if someone says or does something you don't like, you'll make sure they know- and everyone else too- regardless of the consequences.

Gryffindor

70%
Hufflepuff

65%
Ravenclaw

50%
Slytherin

30%

Posted Image

Xena doesn't just have a warcry. She made war cry. Just ask Ares

For Xena, death is never permanent. Its just a slight set back and always part of her plan.

If you're going through hell, keep going.Winston Churchill

Combat Information Center

Min avatar samling

#10 Jaja

Jaja

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Starwars och LEGO. Och rock/punk/hårdrock/vad det nu är, såsom The Hives, Green day och Teddybears Sthlm.

Posted 19 December 2005 - 16:29

You have been sorted into Ravenclaw- you value intelligence, and love the chance to use your cleverness (and maybe even show it off- just a little). You're keen and incisive, and you just love a challenging problem to solve.

Ravenclaw

75%

Slytherin

50%

Gryffindor

50%

Hufflepuff

15%

Jag blir alltid Ravenclaw. :)

Samma här. Jag är för smart för de andra...

#11 Hofling

Hofling

The Hoff

• 3,277 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 17:04

Posted Image

Gryffindor

55%

Hufflepuff

40%

Slytherin

35%

Ravenclaw

25%

Min bildtråd - Min dA-sida - Min facebook-sida

>>Årets manlige medlem 2006<<

#12 Professor Decevio

Professor Decevio

Senior Commander

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 20:52

You scored as Ravenclaw.

You have been sorted into Ravenclaw- you value intelligence, and love the chance to use your cleverness (and maybe even show it off- just a little). You're keen and incisive, and you just love a challenging problem to solve.
Professor Decevio är en av karaktärerna i den komiska äventyrsserien "Lonchons Äventyr".

Ha överseende med professorns storhetsvansinne, tack.

Väntar på: Skurkturneringen