• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Garm

Garm

Rear Admiral

• SuperMod
  • 3,785 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 22:51

Så var det då klart att Sam Mendes återvänder för att regissera även den 24:e filmen om James Bond.

John Logan återvänder även han för att skriva filmens manus.

Biopremiär är satt till den 23:e oktober 2015 för UK och 6:e november samma år för USA.

I ett officiellt uttalande hade Sam följande att säga.

"I am very pleased that by giving me the time I need to honour all my theatre commitments, the producers have made it possible for me to direct Bond 24. I very much look forward to taking up the reins again, and to working with Daniel Craig, Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli for a second time".

Producenterna Michael G Wilson och Barbara Broccoli tillade;

"Following the extraordinary success of Skyfall, were really excited to be working once again with Daniel Craig, Sam Mendes and John Logan."

Edited by Garm, 01 October 2015 - 00:00.
Tillägg av tagg,

#2 PredaBot

PredaBot

Rear Admiral

• 2,983 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 17:43

Ja, det här låter ju bra. Men frågan är... Har Daniel Craig verkligen en till Bond-film i sig? Klarar han trycket en gång till? Hoppas det, men det är en jävligt uttröttande roll, och han börjar bli till åren. ( vilket ju var ett tema i förra filmen)

Annars så ser det rätt bra ut. Förhoppningsvis får vi se Spectre och herr Blofeld igen, den här gången! =)

#3 Garm

Garm

Rear Admiral

• SuperMod
  • 3,785 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 16:28

Officiella nyheter idag. Jag har fortfarande inte sett Skyfall än, så det är väl hög tid att göra det. Jag ser även fram emot att följa utvecklingen av den här produktionen för att sedan få se slutresultatet.

Filmmaker Sam Mendes, actor Daniel Craig and the cast of the twenty-fourth James Bond film appeared at a press announcement for the film at Pinewood Studios this morning in the United Kingdom.

The big news was the reveal of the film's title "SPECTRE," a reference to the famous criminal organisation that served as the main antagonist of the Sean Connery-era of the franchise and looks to be making a comeback here. This would pretty much cement rumors of the return of Bond's nemesis Blofeld in the film (though his name wasn't mentioned at the event).

Rehearsals are underway with shooting to begin on Monday. Filming will take place in London, Rome, Mexico City, Morocco, and Austria.

New cast members include Christoph Waltz as the villain Oberhauser, Dave Bautista as Mr. Hinx, Monica Bellucci as Lucia Sciarra, Lea Seydoux as Madeline Swan, and Andrew Scott as a new MI6/Home Office staffer Denbigh.

Returning cast members include Daniel Craig (James Bond), Ralph Fiennes (M), Naomie Harris (Miss Moneypenny), Ben Whishaw (Q) and Rory Kinnear (Tanner).

Much of the crew behind "Skyfall" is also back including the composer, costumer, production designer, and the exact same writing team. Key new members are editor Lee Smith and cinematographer Hoyte Van Hoytema.

The new Aston Martin DB10 will also star in the film and was unveiled at the announcement.