Tom Clancy 1947-2013

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts
  • Location:Osby, Skåne, Sverige, Europa, Jorden, Solsystemet, Wintergatan
  • Interests:Sci/Fi, Fantasy, Drama, Skräck, Kärlek/Romantik, Komedi... nog lättare att säga allt. :P

Posted 02 October 2013 - 16:30

Tom Clancy gick bort igår, bara 66 år gammal.

En av världens populäraste författare innom spion-genren, bäst känd för sina böcker om Jack Ryan och John Clark som har blivit storfilmer (The Hunt for Red October, Patriot Games, Clear and Present Danger, The Sum of All Fears) samt alla de TV-spel serier (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Tom Clancy's EndWar, Tom Clancy's The Division, The Sum of All Fears, Shadow Watch) han producerade baserat på hans böcker.

R.I.P!

Edited by Garm, 14 February 2016 - 23:34.
Tillägg av tagg.

Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine.
And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts
Godzilla%20racing_zps1cj0z7fu.gif

#2 GaterGirl

GaterGirl

never bore your audience

• Aktiv member
  • 8,323 posts
  • Interests:Luleå Hockey. Sci-Fi. Tv-serier. Tv-spel. Fiska. Sällskapsspel. Photoshop. Fan-art. Grafik.

Posted 02 October 2013 - 21:35

Så ung, RIP. 

Nikola Tesla "All the subtlety of brain surgery with a chainsaw." ~ Sanctuary 2007-2011  Parker - how did you know? Non-sequential serial numbers? My favorite. (parker får pengar i julklapp) "the ho ho ho job - leverage"Sofia Sorto - "Who are you, messere?", Ezio - "Only the most interesting man in your life." Assassins Creed - Revalations I will, I very much I will. - dr Julia Ogden, Murdoch Mysteries <p>Luleå Hockey  Murdoch Mysteries  Stargate SG-1  Jonathon Young  Nikola Tesla  Tv-serier