6 replies to this topic

#1 Forever Xena

Forever Xena

Warrior Princess

• 10,223 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 09:50

[attachment=161:attachment]

Meet the Catman!

Some might call it a feline fetish. Others probably assume that he believes tigers are tops. Or maybe...well, maybe they just don't know what to think. Meet the Catman.

"My given name is Stalking Cat, but I've been going by Cat most of my life. It's part of my given name, so it's essentially my identity." He can say that again.

For over 20 years, Cat has made himself over with surgery and body art in an attempt to look like his favorite feline. "I associate mostly with tigers, so I'm in the process of changing to appear more like a tiger."

That process has so far cost him over $200,000 in various physical modifications. "There have been implants in my nose and eyebrows, silicone put in my cheeks," explains Cat. "My ears have been pointed. There's been piercings put in to attach whiskers." As for his menacing chompers, "they're dentures, done by a dentist to resemble, as closely as he could come, to tiger teeth."

Those razor-sharp claws? Totally homegrown, folks. "They have fiberglass over the top of them to make them a little thicker and a little stronger, but they are completely real."

You might think he's from Katmandu, but he's actually just a guy from San Diego, following a Native American tradition. "I'm Huron and Lakota," says Cat about his Indian heritage. "It's part of a very old Huron tradition with my people, going back to the beginning of time, altering themselves to look like their totems. In my case, cats are my totem."

And looking like a cat has been his meal ticket as well. Represented by renowned Hollywood agent, CHUCK HARRIS, he gets paid top dollar for making public appearances.

"The minimum is $2,500 for a half day's work, up to $8,500," says Chuck. "But that's here in America. Overseas, he makes much more."

When Cat isn't signing autographs or posing for pictures around the world, though, he spends most of his time with either his girlfriend, TESS, who is "behind what I'm doing," or his two furry friends at home.

"My cats are my kids because we have a very close connection. We communicate well with each other. I can read their emotions."

For some reason, that doesn't sound too surprising.

Yahoo

Xena doesn't just have a warcry. She made war cry. Just ask Ares

For Xena, death is never permanent. Its just a slight set back and always part of her plan.

If you're going through hell, keep going.Winston Churchill

Combat Information Center

Min avatar samling

#2 Kermit

Kermit

Groda

• 11,890 posts
  • Interests:Serier, musik, konst, teckning.

Posted 06 March 2005 - 09:55

Galet. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
*Hockey och superhjältar*

#3 Forever Xena

Forever Xena

Warrior Princess

• 10,223 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 10:06

Det er altså ewwwwwwww Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by Forever Xena, 06 March 2005 - 10:14.

Xena doesn't just have a warcry. She made war cry. Just ask Ares

For Xena, death is never permanent. Its just a slight set back and always part of her plan.

If you're going through hell, keep going.Winston Churchill

Combat Information Center

Min avatar samling

#4 GaterGirl

GaterGirl

never bore your audience

• Aktiv member
  • 8,323 posts
  • Interests:Luleå Hockey. Sci-Fi. Tv-serier. Tv-spel. Fiska. Sällskapsspel. Photoshop. Fan-art. Grafik.

Posted 06 March 2005 - 10:11

usch........he's crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Nikola Tesla "All the subtlety of brain surgery with a chainsaw." ~ Sanctuary 2007-2011  Parker - how did you know? Non-sequential serial numbers? My favorite. (parker får pengar i julklapp) "the ho ho ho job - leverage"Sofia Sorto - "Who are you, messere?", Ezio - "Only the most interesting man in your life." Assassins Creed - Revalations I will, I very much I will. - dr Julia Ogden, Murdoch Mysteries <p>Luleå Hockey  Murdoch Mysteries  Stargate SG-1  Jonathon Young  Nikola Tesla  Tv-serier

#5 Spidde

Spidde

Rear Admiral

• Members
  • 3,747 posts
  • Interests:Serietidningar, musik, film och litteratur.

Posted 06 March 2005 - 11:17

Även om jag gillar katter, är det här lite för mycket för mig ;) Den är ändå lite coolt vad man kan göra med den moderna plastikkirurgin, det här påminner ju lite om de där elaka typerna i X-Men som vill vara mutanter och plastikoperar mutantdelar på sig själva. Hehe...det finns en massa galet folk!
With great power comes great responsibility. This is my gift and my curse. I am Spider-man.

last.fm Filmtipset

#6 Marie Morot

Marie Morot

Deputy Admiral

• Members
  • 10,069 posts
  • Interests:fantasy noir
    cyberpunk
    crime
    shapeshifters
    vamps

Posted 06 March 2005 - 11:50

Det är så äckligt så jag vill bara spy. Det värsta är väl ändå inte hans galenskap, utan de kirurger som tar hans pengar och fakiskt utför operationerna.

Ewewewewewew.....
Support your local search and rescue unit - get lost.

#7 Spidde

Spidde

Rear Admiral

• Members
  • 3,747 posts
  • Interests:Serietidningar, musik, film och litteratur.

Posted 06 March 2005 - 16:47

Typiskt amerikanskt, men jag tror samma sak skulle kunna hända i Sverige...
With great power comes great responsibility. This is my gift and my curse. I am Spider-man.

last.fm Filmtipset