Star Trek (2009)

• Please log in to reply
246 svar på detta inlägg

#51 Robert Jonsson

Robert Jonsson

Love Cthulhu

• Aktiv member
  • 14 154 Inlägg:
  • Interests:Spel, narrativ och skrivande.

Postad 20 maj 2008 - 16:46

The Romulan Reboot Chronicles. ;)
Robert Jonsson | Moment 223 | Bortom: Lögnens slöja | Facebook

»Cthulhu är passé. Det är Love Cthulhu som gäller numera. Jag hade då bara inte en aning om att det var jag som var Love Cthulhu.«

#52 Cartman

Cartman

Deputy Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 10 210 Inlägg:

Postad 20 maj 2008 - 16:54

Det droppar ju in småsaker hela tiden som kan tyda på det. Här är en t.ex.

Star Trek Databas - Romulanerna är skalliga i nya filmen

08-05-18

Trekmovie.com avslöjar i en rapport flera saker om den nya filmen. Huvudsaken i rapporten, om ni ursäktar vitsen, är att samtliga romulaner kommer att vara skalliga, för att lättare skilja dem åt från vulcanerna i filmen. Bland annat så syntes Eric Bana, under hans första vecka i filmningen av Star Trek, i intervjuer och många trekkers lade märke till att han var renrakad på huvudet. Likadant har det varit med hans medskådespelare Clifton Collins Jr, också spelandes romulan, som i februari sågs hårlös. Det verkar också som att utseendet på romulanerna kommer att skilja sig gentemot hur vi är vana att se dem på 2300-talet. Som ni minns från TOS så är romulanerna betydlikgt mer lika vulcanerna där .

Enligt Trekmovie är dessutom ryktena om att tidsresor bakåt i tiden har en viktig del i filmen bekräftade. Hur de löser problemen med att romulanerna inte syns förrän i avsnittet Balance of Terror, som ligger efter den nya filmen, rent kronologiskt, har inte avslöjats än, men det skall bli spännande att se. Det var ju en hel del kritik mot gruppen bakom Star Trek: Enterprise när romulaner plockades in, så debatten lär fortsätta .

#53 Robert Jonsson

Robert Jonsson

Love Cthulhu

• Aktiv member
  • 14 154 Inlägg:

Postad 20 maj 2008 - 16:56

Mmm... Det är också intrycket jag fått under all tid som förflutit. Sedan kanske de skippar just ord nummer tre och kör en reset på det så allt blir status quo.

»Cthulhu är passé. Det är Love Cthulhu som gäller numera. Jag hade då bara inte en aning om att det var jag som var Love Cthulhu.«

#54 Cartman

Cartman

Deputy Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 10 210 Inlägg:

Postad 20 maj 2008 - 17:01

-Ja, det ska bli väldigt intressant att se hur det blir. Man har hela tiden två bilder i huvudet. En där Abrams säger att han vill ta hand om Star Trek och vårda det som tidigare har varit, väldigt ömt. En annan bild där han säger att han kommer göra en film för alla, en där han vågar ta ut svängarna. Det kan bli hur bra som helst, men även tvärtom.

#55 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12 013 Inlägg:
  • Location:Osby, Skåne, Sverige, Europa, Jorden, Solsystemet, Wintergatan
  • Interests:Sci/Fi, Fantasy, Drama, Skräck, Kärlek/Romantik, Komedi... nog lättare att säga allt. :P

Postad 20 maj 2008 - 17:01

Öh, det har de fått om bakfoten. Visst, Romulanerna var inte med fören Balance of Terror men det var inte första mötet med dem. Jorden hade ju för fasiken varit i krig med dem i det stora Earth-Romulan War.
Sedan har jag inte hört kritik för att Romulanerna var med i Enterprise.

Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine.
And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts
Godzilla%20racing_zps1cj0z7fu.gif

#56 Cartman

Cartman

Deputy Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 10 210 Inlägg:

Postad 20 maj 2008 - 17:03

Läs mer här

#57 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12 013 Inlägg:
  • Location:Osby, Skåne, Sverige, Europa, Jorden, Solsystemet, Wintergatan
  • Interests:Sci/Fi, Fantasy, Drama, Skräck, Kärlek/Romantik, Komedi... nog lättare att säga allt. :P

Postad 20 maj 2008 - 17:16

OK, då missuppfattade jag. Jag trodde de menade kritik mot att de var med i Enterprise.
Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine.
And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts
Godzilla%20racing_zps1cj0z7fu.gif

#58 Cartman

Cartman

Deputy Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 10 210 Inlägg:

Postad 28 maj 2008 - 12:20

Trekmovie - Spoilers: Details On Star Trek Movie Ships

May 27, 2008

Ships like the USS Reliant (STII), The Klingon Bird of Prey (STIII), USS Excelsior (STVI), the Son’a Flagship (Insurrection) along with the various Enterprises have all been key locations for past Star Trek films. Now, based on information from a number of sources, TrekMovie.com has put together a summary and some details on the ships of Star Trek (2009).

Even though there has been a lot of talk about the early days of Kirk and Spock and Starfleet Academy, JJ Abrams new Star Trek will be spending quite a lot of time in space. This article will detail the four ship locations where much of the action will take place.

[MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW]

The USS Enterprise NCC-1701
As expected, the primary location of the film is the Enterprise with the bridge being the key location on the ship. About three to four out of the twenty weeks of shooting took place on the bridge set. We will see the ship under the command of both Christopher Pike (Bruce Greenwood) and James Kirk (Chris Pine). In addition to the bridge, other locations for the ship seen in the film will be: sickbay, crew quarters, corridors, engineering and the a transporter room. All sets were built at Paramount with the exception of engineering which was done on a redressed industrial location.

The interior look of the various Enterprises regularly changed from film to film in the past and JJ Abrams Enterprise is no exception. So far we have only seen a sliver of the bridge from this photo taken [color=#000000;background:#000000]during JJ Abrams live chat with fans at TrekMovie.com

Bildbevis

The USS Kelvin
The Kelvin is a Federation starship from a generation before the Enterprise and smaller than the Enterprise. It is of a new ship class never seen before. The ship is commanded by Captain Robau (Faran Tahir) with George Kirk (Chris Hemsworth) as first officer. Locations seen on the ship include the bridge (which is reflects an earlier design than the Enterprise and is a lot ‘busier’), corridors, sickbay and engineering.

The Romulan Ship
TrekMovie.com previously reported that the primary villains of JJ Abrams Star Trek are the Romulans, who come from the 24th century. They travel through time in a ship, but the ship is not necessarily built for time travel. The ship is commanded by Nero (Eric Bana). The design of the interior of the ship is apparently different than traditional TNG era Romulan design and said to be ’surreal.’ It is not yet known what the name of this ship is.

Spock’s Time Ship
As reported before , the Star Trek film involves time travel and elder Spock (Leonard Nimoy) traveling through time. However (contrary to previous rumors about the Guardian of Forever) Spock uses a Vulcan ship specifically built for time travel. The ship is small and has a crew of one (Spock). The film will feature the bridge and also the ship’s ‘time core.’ It isn’t known what the name of the ship is, and it may be that the ship has no name.

Other ship locations
In addition to the above four ships there are some other ship locations that will be seen (and had sets built). These are:

* Medical shuttle (from the USS Kelvin era)
* Transport shuttle (from Kirk’s time at Academy)
* Federation Ship Bridge Simulator for Kobayashi Maru Test (redress of USS Kelvin bridge)

A lot of ships for one film
Note the above list may not be entirely comprehensive, but is based on the best info available to TrekMovie at this time. There are certainly more ships which will be seen in the film’s space scenes. That being said, there will be a lot of on-board ship action in this film. A source tells TrekMovie that more ship interiors were created for this film than any other Trek film before. And unlike previous Trek films there is a minimal amount of ‘redressing’ being used. The USS Kelvin and the USS Enterprise are totally unique. All this means that Star Trek will truly be (as co-writer Bob Orci said in one interview) ‘a starship adventure.’[/color]

Detta inlägg har redigerats av Cartman: 28 maj 2008 - 12:23

#59 PredaBot

PredaBot

Rear Admiral

• 2 983 Inlägg:

Postad 28 maj 2008 - 14:52

Waaaoow! Läste inte riktigt allt av spoilersen, men det där var sannerligen INTE vad jag hade räknat med hittills! 0_0

Nya intressanta grepp må jag säga, det välkomnas. :)

#60 Fiskrens

Fiskrens

Social kameleont

• 4 025 Inlägg:
  • Interests:Fantasy, Familj, Rollspel, Sci-Fi, Karate, Film, Musik, Gitarrspelande i varierande ordning.

Postad 27 juni 2008 - 07:39

AintItCool har fått se lite tidiga filmsekvenser.

The newer version was much much grander. It feels as though some Intergalactic Pearl Harbor has happened and all the cadets are anxious to get underway. You’d see cadets running to meet their shuttles – and as shuttles filled up, they took off to take their crews to their respective starships. They hold on the long shot – we hear Leonard McCoy being assigned to the Enterprise – You catch Uhura being assigned to a place… not the Enterprise. You see Chris Pine as Kirk demanding to know why his name wasn’t called out – apparently Kirk is in trouble. You remember that Kobayashi Maru thing he got a commendation for creative thinking for? Well, he isn’t smiling about it here. It seems his entire future career in Starfleet is in jeopardy – and he might miss out on whatever is going on. In a way it plays like the reality of legend. The truth behind the mythology of Kirk’s youth. How is Chris Pine? He’s young. The scene I saw wasn’t a strong KIRK scene, but a proto-KIRK scene. To see a character called Kirk that isn’t comfortably calling all the shots is a bit strange, but welcomed at the same time. I can’t wait to see how JJ takes the character and thrusts him into “greatness” – which has to happen in this film.

But then there’s McCoy – when you see McCoy… you’ll realize how metaphysically perfect Karl Urban was for the casting of the character. He’s got that right cantankerous, best buddy, ethical, but anything for his friend type of doc attitude – and he has it down pat. He’s helping Jim to get onto a ship, but in a million years I wouldn’t spoil that. It’s funny, without being ridiculous. And it begins to exhibit the early kernels of a classic Bones/Kirk interaction. Best friends with a history – and perhaps this moment is a key moment of that history. The favor that launched a career? Perhaps that is what I saw.

We see Uhura confront Spock regarding her assignment to NOT the Enterprise. Zoe Saldana doesn’t look like the Uhura we knew – she looks young and hungry, confident and determined. And Spock… perfect.

It all ended with characters arriving on the bridge, under the command of Captain Pike. Sulu was at the helm – and the bridge. And the uniforms… Classic Trek. Nice. Then for the first time in the history of Star Trek, it looked amazingly functional. It echoes that classic Trek look – but imagine if you handed that design to the folks at APPLE and said… Make it really work. I instantly believed in the functionality of everything. That’s hard to quantify, but it is true. Remember when you saw the war room underground on Hoth in EMPIRE STRIKES BACK? How it just felt functional – that’s what this looked. And it looked Star Trek, without looking as cheap as Star Trek. It was a tech-fetishists wet dream.

"It's only called paranoia if you can't prove it" - William Gibson

"It's more the way it is now than it's ever been" - Dwight David Eisenhower

"Typisk otur, Krydolf! När det regnar flyglar har den fattige inga noter" - Don Martin

#61 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15 336 Inlägg:
  • Interests:Depeche Mode
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Postad 18 juli 2008 - 12:37

Empire: Movie News - Star Trek Character Posters
See the Enterprise crew and the baddie
Source: EW.com

EW has a first look at character posters for JJ Abrams' Star Trek, which will be handed out to attendees of this year's Comic-Con. Click the image below to see all of EW's Comic-Con coverage.

The posters show Chris Pine as Captain Kirk (looking a lot cooler than William Shatner), Zachary Quinto as Spock (looking a dead ringer for Leonard Nimoy), Zoe Saldana as Uhura (looking quite lovely) and Eric Bana as the as-yet-unspecified villain (looking freaking weird). They look very cool to us.

What do you think?

Posted Image
Even the stars look brighter tonight - Nothing's Impossible
If you believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible
I still believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible // Nothing's Impossible - Depeche Mode 2005

* Lyssnar på just nu * Delar med mig * Twitter * DinoRPG *
Forumets kak- tårt- & glass monster ;)
>>Årets Kvinnliga Medlem 2006, 2007 & 2008<< >>Årets Moderator 2007 & 2008<<
>>Årets Shoppingkompass (=Årets Garv) 2009<<

Esseffennälg (pop.) - Skrivs egentligen SFN-älg och är en ytterst sällsynt ras av älg som enbart finns i vilt tillstånd på Sci-Fi Nytt.
Enstaka exemplar kan hittas också på Tv-land, men de brukar snabbt bli förvirrade och skynda sig tillbaka till Sci-Fi Nytt.

...och eftersom jag är karl kan jag inte multitaska och hålla två olika parallela universum i skallen samtidigt.

...jag förberedde mig på det värsta: dvs ett episkt prettodrama som Wylie och Synon antagligen skulle sucka nöjt över.

#62 PredaBot

PredaBot

Rear Admiral

• 2 983 Inlägg:

Postad 19 juli 2008 - 00:53

Bring it. :D

JJ Abrams är en ny JMS.

#63 Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

Commander

• Members
  • 251 Inlägg:

Postad 19 juli 2008 - 13:09

En ny JMS? Abrams är bra men han har väl inte riktigt nått upp till JMS höjder än.

Fint att få se lite mer av övriga rollerna och inte enbart på Quinto som Spock. Dock ställer jag mig lite tveksam till Bana (speciellt om det som skrivits tidigare om hans roll stämmer) det passar liksom inte riktigt in med hur han ser ut på bilden.

#64 Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

Commander

• Members
  • 251 Inlägg:

Postad 21 juli 2008 - 13:42

Bättre bilder finns här

Official Movie Site Updated With Wallpapers and Icons

Mer glädjande nyheter. Star Trek To Get Global Premiere - US Not The First

For a full list of release dates, check out the official site, or see below.

Wednesday, May 6th 2009
Belgium
France
Switzerland (French)

Thursday May 7th, 2009
Argentina
Australia
Chile
Croatia
Czech/Slovakia
Germany
Greece
Israel
Lebanon
Netherlands
New Zealand
Peru
Portugal
Russia
Serbia & Montenegro
Slovenia
South Africa
Switzerland (German)
Thailand
Ukraine

Friday May 8th, 2009

Austria
Brazil
Canada
Colombia
Cyprus
Denmark
Finland
Hungary
Iceland
Indonesia
Italy
Malaysia
Mexico
Norway
Panama
Philippines
Romania
Singapore
Spain

Sweden

Turkey
United Kingdom
United States
Venezuela

May 13th - July25th
Egypt (13-May-09)
India (26-May-09)
Hong Kong (28-May-09)
Poland (29-May-09)
Japan (6-Jun-09)
Korea (11-Jun-09)
Taiwan (25-Jul-09)

Detta inlägg har redigerats av Darth Sidious: 25 juli 2008 - 16:03

#65 Cartman

Cartman

Deputy Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 10 210 Inlägg:

Postad 22 juli 2008 - 13:06

Intressanta bilder. Tycker inte dom direkt påminner om originalkaraktärerna som dom försöker efterlikna men det kanske bara är en bra sak? Ändrar och lägger till releasedatumet i första posten. :)

#66 Cartman

Cartman

Deputy Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 10 210 Inlägg:

Postad 05 augusti 2008 - 14:21

J.J. Abrams has screened the first cut of the movie for Paramount executives.

According to the news sites, the screening was a "hit," and the reaction was "far beyond expectations," with the word "impressed" reportedly being used by the studio executives concerning the film. Suppose we'll eventually see for ourselves. Also, the first major release trailer has already been edited, but most of the film's 1,300 FX shots have yet to be completed by ILM.

#67 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15 336 Inlägg:
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Postad 10 augusti 2008 - 12:27

Star Trek: Sulu, Scotty, McCoy and Chekov Revealed! | /Film

Four new character posters from JJ Abrams‘ Star Trek have been revealed at VegasCon 08. TrekMovie was able to take a photo of the four posters, which like the Comic Con posters, combine to form the Star Trek delta emblem. Clockwise we have John Cho as Sulu, Simon Pegg as Scotty, Karl Urban as McCoy and Anton Yelchin as Chekov. I spent a few minutes in photoshop adjusting the colors and re-framing the image. Head on over to TrekMovie for a higher resolution version of the original photo.

Posted Image

I still believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible // Nothing's Impossible - Depeche Mode 2005

Esseffennälg (pop.) - Skrivs egentligen SFN-älg och är en ytterst sällsynt ras av älg som enbart finns i vilt tillstånd på Sci-Fi Nytt.
Enstaka exemplar kan hittas också på Tv-land, men de brukar snabbt bli förvirrade och skynda sig tillbaka till Sci-Fi Nytt.

...och eftersom jag är karl kan jag inte multitaska och hålla två olika parallela universum i skallen samtidigt.

...jag förberedde mig på det värsta: dvs ett episkt prettodrama som Wylie och Synon antagligen skulle sucka nöjt över.

#68 Cartman

Cartman

Deputy Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 10 210 Inlägg:

Postad 11 augusti 2008 - 12:13

Ser ut ungefär som dom andra bilderna, inte speciellt lik dom ursprungliga karaktärerna dom ska spela men som jag sa tidigare kanske det bara är bra?

#69 Cartman

Cartman

Deputy Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 10 210 Inlägg:

Postad 12 augusti 2008 - 17:03

Officiella Hemsidan är nu updaterad med både dom äldre samt nya bilderna på skådespelarna/karaktärerna. Följa länken och klicka på Downloads för att se bilderna i 1024x758, 1280x1024, 1680x1050, 1920x1200 samt en ikon till varje bild.

#70 Georgia

Georgia

Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15 336 Inlägg:
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Postad 14 augusti 2008 - 23:04

Star Trek Scoop: A Romulan Speaks! - Marc Malkin - E! Online

Learning to speak a foreign language for a movie is one thing, but how about perfecting a made-up language from outer space?

Clifton Collins Jr. said that's exactly what he and Eric Bana had to do for J.J. Abrams' much-anticipated Star Trek movie.

“Me and Eric are the new Romulans,” Collins said of their space alien characters in the flick. "They had a linguist come in and invent Romulan!”

We caught up with Collins last night in downtown L.A. at a party for the limited-edition movie posters celebrity tattoo artist Mr. Cartoon has designed for the upcoming Robert De Niro and Al Pacino flick, Righteous Kill.

Want more about Star Trek? Read on to find out what else Collins revealed...

Collins said his and Bana's Romulan look could have been somewhat inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean. “We’re space pirates,” Collins explained. “Think of Johnny Depp as a Romulan.”

And get ready for some surprise appearances in the movie. "There is, but I better not say," Collins said of possible big-star cameos. "There are certain things that as kids growing up, whether it's Star Trek or other shows at the time, all you got to do is really just hear their voice and your heart warms."

Asked if he was referring to characters and actors from the original television series, Collins simply smiled and said, "Maybe."

Meanwhile, Mr. Cartoon said über-producer Brian Grazer is developing a biopic about his life. He will not, he said, be playing himself. "Maybe I'll be a security guard in the background, but that's it."

#71 Supertreck

Supertreck

Senior Commodore

• Aktiv member
  • 2 113 Inlägg:

Postad 02 september 2008 - 20:00

Om den här filmen blir en fortsättningen framöver så kan det väl riskera att sudda ut alla ursprungliga skådisar
sen 1966? Dagens barn kommer väl inte söka sig till gamla filmer som kommer minnas den Kirk i den här filmen?

Dagens barn som växer upp kommer väl ha dessa skådisar i filmen som deras favoriter och det
kommer bli en ny nostalgi i framtiden.

Hur många är det då som kommer minnas hur allt började med skådisarna från 1966?

#72 Peak

Peak

Dear Leader

• Admin
  • 11 181 Inlägg:

Postad 02 september 2008 - 20:05

Jag tror inte att folk kommer att "glömma" originalet, ärligt talat. Shatner & Nimoy med gänget är alldeles för ikoniska fö rdet.

Vad jag tycker är mest intressant är hur de planerar att ta franchisen framåt ifall filmen blir en succé..? Fler filmer? Ny TV-serie..? Det går väl inte att göra fler filmer med det här nya gänget innan man ramlar in på originalseriens marker. Undrar hur man i sådana fall tänker lösa det...

//Peak
* Sci-Fi Nytt * Sci-Fi Nytts Forum

"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the
beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the
beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and
sixty six."

#73 Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7 270 Inlägg:

Postad 02 september 2008 - 20:39

En film med TOS-besättningen med nya skådespelare har jag kommit att acceptera men en tv-serie hoppas jag aldrig att det blir i slutändan. Ska en Star Trek-serie göras bör man lämna alla tidigare tidsperioder och söka sig minst 100 år framåt i tiden med helt nya karaktärer.

En till film låter bättre om denna blir en framgång.

Winter is Coming

#74 Supertreck

Supertreck

Senior Commodore

• Aktiv member
  • 2 113 Inlägg:

Postad 02 september 2008 - 22:25

Jag tror inte att folk kommer att "glömma" originalet, ärligt talat. Shatner & Nimoy med gänget är alldeles för ikoniska fö rdet.

Vad jag tycker är mest intressant är hur de planerar att ta franchisen framåt ifall filmen blir en succé..? Fler filmer? Ny TV-serie..? Det går väl inte att göra fler filmer med det här nya gänget innan man ramlar in på originalseriens marker. Undrar hur man i sådana fall tänker lösa det...

Det kan ju bli flera av denna film om den blir så populär? Dagens barn som växer upp kommer väl imponera sig?
Hur stor är chansen vilka som söker sig till dom gamla filmerna? Risken är väl att bilder på hur filmerna ser ut inte
inspirerar nutidens barn som växer upp?

Om drygt över 10 år så kommer dom vara här på forumet och diskutera vilken Kirk som är bäst.
William Shatner eller Chris Pine. Men risken är stor att de är så invanda med denna film om det
blir flera så kommer denna Star Trek regera för de kommande ungdomar.

Det kommer alltså bli svårt för framtiden ungdomar att betrakta den gamla Star Trek som
att denna Star Trek inte fanns.

#75 Robert Jonsson

Robert Jonsson

Love Cthulhu

• Aktiv member
  • 14 154 Inlägg:

Postad 02 september 2008 - 23:11

Är det egentligen ett problem om det blir så? Varför i så fall?