Turnering: Tidernas Intro!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
507 replies to this topic

#501 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts
  • Location:Osby, Skåne, Sverige, Europa, Jorden, Solsystemet, Wintergatan
  • Interests:Sci/Fi, Fantasy, Drama, Skräck, Kärlek/Romantik, Komedi... nog lättare att säga allt. :P

Posted 14 May 2008 - 17:01

STOPP! Rösträkning...

1 Solid Snake försöker smyga sig förbi 6 urgammla gudar men misslyckas totalt.
Fahrenheit vidare.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turok ger sig i strid mot Dracula!

Turok 2: Seeds of Evil N64/GBC/PC

Presentation: The game begins with the new Turok, Joshua Fireseed, appearing through a portal to face a blue-skinned woman named Adon. She explains he has been called by the Elders of the Lost Land, the Lazarus Concordance, to defeat a powerful alien entity called the Primagen.
The Primagen is a creature imprisoned long ago in the wreckage of his spacecraft after attempting to conquer the Lost Land, and sealed in the ruined craft with five devices called Energy Totems. Now he has mobilized several races of creatures in an attempt to destroy these objects. Turok's task is thus clear; he must locate the Energy Totems and destroy all forces mobilized to attack them, and then destroy the Primagen himself to end the threat he poses to the Lost Land once and for all. In the process, he must defeat the Primagen's armies and acquire ancient magical powers from the Talisman chambers.

VS

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin DS

Presentation: Portrait of Ruin takes place in the fictional universe of the Castlevania series. The series' premise is the conflict between the vampire hunters of the Belmont clan and the immortal vampire Dracula. The story occurs in Dracula's castle and is set in 1944 Europe during World War II. In addition to the castle, the main characters explore various different paintings that have been constructed by Brauner, a villain. The paintings act as portals to new areas and feature a distinct look that is different from the main castle.

Edited by Crusader, 14 May 2008 - 17:14.

Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine.
And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts
Godzilla%20racing_zps1cj0z7fu.gif

#502 Cartman

Cartman

Deputy Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 10,210 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 17:23

Turok 2: Seeds of Evil

#503 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts
  • Interests:Sci/Fi, Fantasy, Drama, Skräck, Kärlek/Romantik, Komedi... nog lättare att säga allt. :P

Posted 14 May 2008 - 17:51

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine.
And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts

#504 Chrille

Chrille

Senior Captain

• Members
  • 769 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 18:07

#505 Wylie Times

Wylie Times

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 18:22

"I see them long hard times to come."
-Gangstagrass

last.fm | filmtipset | twitter

#506 Fiskrens

Fiskrens

Social kameleont

• 4,025 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy, Familj, Rollspel, Sci-Fi, Karate, Film, Musik, Gitarrspelande i varierande ordning.

Posted 14 May 2008 - 21:15

Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
"It's only called paranoia if you can't prove it" - William Gibson

"It's more the way it is now than it's ever been" - Dwight David Eisenhower

"Typisk otur, Krydolf! När det regnar flyglar har den fattige inga noter" - Don Martin

#507 Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,270 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 21:26

Winter is Coming

#508 Crusader

Crusader

Rumpadmiral

• 12,013 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 17:00

STOPP! Rösträkning...

2 Dinosaurer har liten chans mot 4 hungriga Vampyrer.
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin blir den sista som går vidare och därmed är Rond 1 avslutad!

Rond 2 börjar innom kort!
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts