• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sidios

sidios

Commander

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 18:19

glæder mig meget til at høre mere om dette spil kunne godt se mig selv som andorian security officer på et rumskib

July 2005

Star Trek fans have been eagerly waiting for the chance to experience adventure in the time of the United Federation of Planets in a massively multiplayer setting. Perpetual Entertainment is developing just such a game.

When are the beta and release dates?
We are not yet ready to announce beta or release timing information. Development of STO is expected to take at least 2 years.

om de selve spillet

Which time period or series does this game occur in?
The game's starting point is set some time following the latest movie (i.e. "Star Trek Nemesis"). However, there will be missions with storylines and characters from other parts of the Star Trek franchise.

What are the playable factions?
At launch all players will be part of Starfleet. Additional factions will be made available via expansions.

What are the playable races? What professions can I choose?
The following playable races & professions are being considered:
Races: Vulcan, Bolian, Human, Trill, Bajoran, Andorian, Tellarite
Departments: flight control, medical, science, tactical/security, engineering

Will you be able to travel and explore space?
We expect to give players considerable freedom to explore space and discover the unknown. However the primary motivator of player experience will be Starfleet directed missions.

What area(s) of space will I be able to explore?
The galaxy is a big place and realizing even a small section is an enormous undertaking. We are still in the process of determining how big an area we can build and where it will be located.

Will you be able to explore the surface of planets?
Yes. Star Trek Online will enable Starfleet members to visit, explore, and engage in problem solving and combat on planets throughout the galaxy

fra link

hvis i vil vide mere er her to gode sider med lidt information da det stadigt er meget tidligt i spillets udvikling

startrek-online.net

official statrek site

#2 Snälle Hulken

Snälle Hulken

Rear Admiral

• 3,861 posts
  • Interests:Mest Science Fiction och skräck/splatter/gore

Posted 30 October 2005 - 00:58

jo, detta är något jag verkligen ser fram emot :D ingen aning om vad för ras/klass jag vill vara än dock. fast jag har ju ett tag på mig att bestämma mig :P
The sky's the limit.

Jon var namnet:

#3 Jaja

Jaja

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Starwars och LEGO. Och rock/punk/hårdrock/vad det nu är, såsom The Hives, Green day och Teddybears Sthlm.

Posted 04 November 2005 - 15:35

Äh, slutar säkert som SWG... ;)

#4 Snälle Hulken

Snälle Hulken

Rear Admiral

• 3,861 posts
  • Interests:Mest Science Fiction och skräck/splatter/gore

Posted 04 November 2005 - 19:59

äh inte då! :P dessutom håller swg att genomgå en förnyelse eftersom fansen inte var nöjda, läste jag på fz
The sky's the limit.

Jon var namnet:

#5 Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Vice Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 7,270 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 01:53

Jag har aldrig spelat denna sortens spel tidigare, Men nu har man väl ingen ursäkt längre ;)

Winter is Coming