Darth Wiggy

Captain

• Members
  • 458 posts
  • Interests:Film, musik, star wars replicas, damer

Posted 29 September 2007 - 13:58

Saxat från NG's forum

Mission Report:

One of my collegues at Falck Ambulans in Perstorp asked me to invade her relative Adam Santesson's birthday party. Adam is 5 years old and lives in Löddeköpinge outside Lund, Sweden. Adam is a huge Star Wars fan and he has a lot of action figures.

At 11:30 i arrived and changed into armor. Adam was very impressed when he saw a real stormtrooper coming down the stairs. He immediately showed me one of his stormtrooper figures with removable helmet, and I showed him that I could do the same. This was very cool, he thought. I explained to him that my gun wasn't loaded with real blaster bolts, since it would be dangerous at a birthday party.

At 12:00 the guests arrived. Only one boy got a little scared at first, but after saying hello it was no problems. When the children had hot dogs they asked me a lot of questions about being a stormtrooper, where was my spaceship, where is Darth Vader and so on. We aslo compared weapons, and everyone came to the conclusion that my gun was the coolest one.

After the dinner it was time for the candy with regards from our gentle Emperor. Then we had some pictures taken.

I gave Adam a diploma showing that his party had been invaded by Nordic Garrison representet by me and a photo of me in stormtrooper armor. Then it was time for the video "Stormtrooper, yes, I am". This was a HUGE success. Especially Janne's circus act on the "linbana".

Here are some pics of the party:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Adam is the boy holding a small stormtrooper.
Posted Image

I'm a stormtrooper, yes I am! And I'm proud of it! In a SCOTTISH way! Posted Image

#2 Spidde

Spidde

Rear Admiral

• Members
  • 3,747 posts
  • Interests:Serietidningar, musik, film och litteratur.

Posted 30 September 2007 - 08:54

Haha, rolig text och bilder :) De här rapporterna är alltid lika kul att läsa så fortsätt med sånt :)
With great power comes great responsibility. This is my gift and my curse. I am Spider-man.

last.fm Filmtipset