• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#76 Wowbagger

Wowbagger

Commander

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 17:35

Dollhouse (och Fringe) kommer tydligen bli del av Fox testning av mindre reklam i serierna.
http://www.scifi.com...s_20080526.html

Har vi otur köper TV4 in den så att vi får ännu mer reklam istället :)

#77 Peak

Peak

Dear Leader

• Admin
  • 11,181 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 18:00

Whedon och Dushku snackar om serien:

//Peak
* Sci-Fi Nytt * Sci-Fi Nytts Forum

"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the
beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the
beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and
sixty six."

#78 Wowbagger

Wowbagger

Commander

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:46

Sci fi weekly intervjuar Joss Whedon,
http://www.scifi.com...s/sfw18953.html

Amy Acker (Peyton från Alias) ska tydligen vara med.
Posted Image

Edited by Wowbagger, 05 June 2008 - 12:50.

#79 Cartman

Cartman

Deputy Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 10,210 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 13:33

Lite promobilder

Posted Image

Posted Image

#80 XC

XC

«Thundermoose.»

• Admin
  • 19,025 posts
  • Interests:TV, Film, Böcker, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Undvika soliga dagar, datorer, internet, retro teknoligi och din senaste post!

Posted 22 July 2008 - 17:26

SyFy Portal

It seems like an ominous case of deja vu. Joss Whedon has been persuaded by Fox to come up with a new, different first episode of upcoming new television series, "Dollhouse." Is this "Firefly" all over again?

Fresh from the sensation created by online musical miniseries "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog," and on the heels of Comic-Con International in San Diego, Whedon posted a message on Whedonesque late Sunday night sharing the news that the first episode of "Dollhouse" will look a little different than originally planned.

"The fact is, I'm very proud of the [episode] we shot and the series is making me crazy with the excitement," Whedon said. "But I tend to come at things sideways, and there were a few clarity issues for some viewers. There were also some slight issues with tone – I was in a dark, noir kind of place (where, as many of you know, I make my home), and didn't bring the visceral pop the network had expected from the script. The network was cool about it, but not sure how to come out of the gate with the" episode.

But it's not Fox's fault that a new episode was needed, Whedon said.

"It was mine. I understood their consternation, and saw the gap between my style and their expectations, and I suggested I shoot a new [episode] and make the one I'd shot the second," Whedon said.

The "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "Firefly" creator went on to reassure fans that the new show "isn't going to be buried, like the pilot of Firefly. It's simply coming after another, slightly cleaner [episode]. And because unlike 'Firefly,' it isn't a two hour-epic which introduces everyone to each other, the onus isn't on the new [episode] to explain a million things."

In 2002, Whedon encountered numerous problems with Fox on his short-lived series, "Firefly." He had filmed a two-hour pilot meant to introduce viewers to the characters and the beginning of a carefully planned-out saga. Fox wasn't pleased with the pilot, and insisted a new pilot be made to start off the series. According to Whedon, he and Tim Minear had to write a new pilot within a weekend, and by Monday, they had the script for "The Train Job," which aired as the first episode of the series. {Page: 1|2|3|Next}

Edited by XC, 22 July 2008 - 17:27.

fqq5BYam.jpg

Du skall inte lyssna på vad jag säger; du skall fatta vad jag menar.

»Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.« (Samuel Beckett)

#81 XC

XC

«Thundermoose.»

• Admin
  • 19,025 posts
  • Interests:TV, Film, Böcker, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Undvika soliga dagar, datorer, internet, retro teknoligi och din senaste post!

Posted 23 July 2008 - 20:32

SyFy Portal | Whedon Plans 'Dollhouse' Webisodes

Joss Whedon plans to take over the Internet.

If 13 episodes of "Dollhouse" are not enough for fans of the show, Whedon also plans shoot Webisodes for the upcoming series.

"We are planning to do a series of Webisodes -- literally a full season of them," Whedon said during a Television Critics Association tour of the "Dollhouse" set. "We're planning to do one for every episode produced. Whether we pull that off remains to be seen."

Fox has ordered 13 episodes of "Dollhouse," which means if Whedon has his way, there will also be 13 webisodes. While that is an unusually high of Webisodes to produce, Whedon has a substantial online following, and may prove worthwhile as an effort to maintain interest in the series between episodes and, dare some dream, seasons.

Fox intends to release the three-minute videos, which may also contain a tease for the next episode, throughout the first season of "Dollhouse."

Whedon, who is now working on a new "Dollhouse" pilot, is also re-assessing which Webisodes he will produce. He said that because of the [pilot] shake-up, "we sort of stepped back to figure out which to use. We have a lot of ideas about specific arcs. We want to do stories around "Dollhouse" that we can't get in to the main narrative."

"Dollhouse" is slated to air on Fox in early 2009.

fqq5BYam.jpg

Du skall inte lyssna på vad jag säger; du skall fatta vad jag menar.

»Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.« (Samuel Beckett)