Synthare

• SuperMod
  • 15,336 posts
  • Interests:Depeche Mode
    Sci-Fi
    Fantasy

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:14

Sam Raimi Reveals "Evil Dead 4" Status at WorstPreviews™

Director Sam Raimi spoke at the San Diego Comic-Con about a possible fourth installment in the "Evil Dead" franchise, stating that he would love to working with Bruce Campbell again. [via GeeksOfDoom]

"I love working with Bruce Campbell," said Raimi. "He's super willing to do anything to make it right. He's a very funny guy, but mostly he's got this quality where he will physically do anything to get the shot done right, so I would love to work with Bruce again because I'd love to test those limits."

Finally, Raimi let fans know that they can expect another "Evil Dead" movie soon. "I'd love to make another 'Evil Dead' picture. And actually that's in the wheelhouse. I'd like to work on it with my brother Ivan [Raimi] when he comes up next week."

This is not quite a confirmation, but at least Raimi is thinking about continuing a franchise.

Finns även en tråd i Nyhets forumet från 2004
Even the stars look brighter tonight - Nothing's Impossible
If you believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible
I still believe in love at first sight - Nothing's Impossible // Nothing's Impossible - Depeche Mode 2005

* Lyssnar på just nu * Delar med mig * Twitter * DinoRPG *
Forumets kak- tårt- & glass monster ;)
>>Årets Kvinnliga Medlem 2006, 2007 & 2008<< >>Årets Moderator 2007 & 2008<<
>>Årets Shoppingkompass (=Årets Garv) 2009<<

Esseffennälg (pop.) - Skrivs egentligen SFN-älg och är en ytterst sällsynt ras av älg som enbart finns i vilt tillstånd på Sci-Fi Nytt.
Enstaka exemplar kan hittas också på Tv-land, men de brukar snabbt bli förvirrade och skynda sig tillbaka till Sci-Fi Nytt.

...och eftersom jag är karl kan jag inte multitaska och hålla två olika parallela universum i skallen samtidigt.

...jag förberedde mig på det värsta: dvs ett episkt prettodrama som Wylie och Synon antagligen skulle sucka nöjt över.

#2 XC

XC

«Thundermoose.»

• Admin
  • 19,025 posts
  • Interests:TV, Film, Böcker, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Undvika soliga dagar, datorer, internet, retro teknoligi och din senaste post!

Posted 15 August 2008 - 08:07

För den som är intresserad så finns några artiklar med Bruce Campbell om den kommande Evil Dead 4:
MTV Movies Blog » ‘Evil Dead 4’ Won’t Rely On Younger Sidekick, Says Bruce Campbell
Megastar Bruce Campbell Talks Evil Dead 4! « FirstShowing.net
Bruce Campbell Talks Evil Dead 4! | BeyondHollywood.com

fqq5BYam.jpg

Du skall inte lyssna på vad jag säger; du skall fatta vad jag menar.

»Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.« (Samuel Beckett)

#3 Cartman

Cartman

Deputy Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 10,210 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 10:20

Bloody Disgusting - FINALLY Some Truth Regarding Evil Dead 4

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I am seriously fed up with hearing about EVIL DEAD 4. Every single thing reported is completely contradictory as Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell appear to want to do a sequel, and constantly tease that it might happen, only it never goes anywhere. Even beyond that, THE EVIL DEAD remake is still collecting dust. After nearly a decade of BS, I say, put your money where your mouth is. Thankfully, Bruce Campbell appears to be on his last straw too as he has given probably the most honest answer ever to the question, "where the eff is Ash?"

During a new interview with Toyfare Magazine, Bruce Campbell finally gets sick of the "Ash" related questions and spits out a fireball of what appears to be the God-given truth.

"Look, let's cut to the chase because you keep dancing around it, " Campbell exclaims, "if you're talking about Ash coming back again., Sam Raimi has the best perspective. He says, 'Look, I can go back and do Ash vs. whoever whenever I want. I can do that when I'm 70; I don't have to do that now. Right now I'm on a fast, fat groovy rain in Hollywood.' And he's going to follow that, and he'll come back and to EVIL DEAD stuff when he's unemployed and living at the Old Director's Home."

Now that's what I call the truth. Too bad Raimi has signed on to ruin two more Spidey movies... it's going to be a long wait until he's unemployed....

You can read the full interview in Toyfare issue #136, on newsstands now.

#4 XC

XC

«Thundermoose.»

• Admin
  • 19,025 posts
  • Interests:TV, Film, Böcker, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Undvika soliga dagar, datorer, internet, retro teknoligi och din senaste post!

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:25

Tapert Updates Evil Dead Projects

Sam Raimi's The Evil Dead may eventually return in some way, shape or form, but the project's been a total pain in the Ash for years, producer Rob Tapert told SCI FI Wire.

Tapert--who produced director Raimi's seminal horror film and its sequels, Evil Dead II and Army of Darkness--said that the possibilities include a musical, another sequel or a remake.

"There's a guy [producer Don Carmody] who wants to make a musical out of it, a 3-D musical based on the one [Evil Dead: The Musical] that ran off-Broadway," Tapert said in an interview. "And I still think that that's the one I'd like to see greatly. Sam promises he's going to do Evil Dead IV, with Bruce Campbell starring in it [as Ash], at some point in time. I just hope Bruce is still alive."

Edited by XC, 15 October 2008 - 10:26.

fqq5BYam.jpg

Du skall inte lyssna på vad jag säger; du skall fatta vad jag menar.

»Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.« (Samuel Beckett)

#5 Cartman

Cartman

Deputy Admiral

• Aktiv member
  • 10,210 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 12:09

Bloody Disgusting - Bruce Campbell Talks Ash's Future

Friday, October 17, 2008

"In terms of the [sequel], that's all fine. I think Sam and I will do it when schedules line up and if I'm not too old. But he's been so busy with these Spider-Man movies, it's like 'When the hell would we ever do it?' I think the desire is there. We both like the series a lot. It's been really fun creatively and we would probably be very happy to revisit it if and when that ever happens."

#6 Polgara

Polgara

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:28

Jag gör en vild gissning här, att om remaken som snart får premiär går bra så kommer den här filmen att hamna under luppen igen. Både Sam, Bruce och Tapert har ju med åren mer och mer antytt att dom alla är intresserade av att göra en till del. Och inte mig emot, den första är fortfarande väldigt effektiv och samtliga är kultfilmer för väldigt många människor. Och det skulle faktiskt gå att göra minst en film till och det på ett bra och tilltalande sätt.